• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September/October SMEP Thread

Lol I couldn't believe anyone called mine positive. I am so fed up with these FRER, I am really considering going out and getting some different tests, there are just so many irritating things about them since they changed the design. The line thing has happened to me too I think it is because of that curve the dye takes longer and gets stuck there a little.

Welp here is the boring test for today. I don't understand how my chart can look the way it does and the tests are still negative, very frustrated. AF is due Saturday so I think on Saturday or Sunday regardless of what the FRER say I am going to do a digi

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
Argh!!! That's crazy, I thought for sure you'd have a BFP this morning!

I really, really hate the new FRER. The curve makes it so hard to read the test without a glare. I just don't know why they changed such an awesome test. :(

I didn't get my period today as scheduled. But I won't consider myself truly "late" until Saturday because I've had a couple 30 day cycles this year, even though 28 is my norm. No cramps, no symptoms. Definitely expecting her tomorrow.

Anyone seeing anything. I think I do but it was very diluted urine so not sure what to think. :shrug:

Attachments

• 12dpo.jpg
    12dpo.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 21
I think I see a faint something... My phone won't let me click the photo to make it bigger though. Test again in the morning! When is AF due for you?

AF is due to be here tomorrow. I have no signs of her or of pregnancy really except that I am very wet down there :blush: I'm not rendering opinions on this test because my line eye came back with a vengeance yesterday and I dont trust myself :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
Man what a frustrating cycle. I see a shadow, but why is it not getting darker?! FRERs are driving me nuts lately. Hope AF doesn't show for us both. At this point though, if I'm not Preggo I just want her to show up already lol.

I kind of feel the same way like if I'm not pregnant than my temp needs to stop screwing with me and she needs to show up. I am going after work to buy a bunch of tests and am going to buy all different brands lol

I'm kind of over FRER and probably won't buy any next cycle. Probably just get some store brand or just ICs.

Agreed, in my mind they have just become expensive junk. If I get a BFP on a different brand i don't know if I will ever buy one again haha

Update with your tests after work! I hope another brand confirms your chart!

I was thinking about it. I was currently trying to make my way through a bottle of Gatorade to stop myself from testing tonight :haha: if I stop drinking now though I should have a decent sample to use

Moving right along this cycle, good luck deedee!! Keep us updated!

Okay so I know that I took it out of the casing and I shouldn't have but I thought I could see a line and my OH couldn't see anything so it became a battle of who is right. :haha: Any who took the test apart laid the strip down took the pic, it was probably exposed to the air for about 30 seconds before taking the picture. I am going to take another one in about 3 hours or so. We are going shopping for Asher's Halloween costume, so excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 9
My package from Amazon came in!!! Got my wondfos and conceive plus! On a side note those test strips aren't as long as I thought they would be... It's a short package, it looked like in other pictures they were bigger haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->