• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September/October SMEP Thread

Thanks. I'll be ok. Getting used to her now :/ toddmommy your chart looks awesome!

Texas. I bought Internet cheapies but i use the clear blue once the cheapie gets close.

I'd order the sticks off amazon. The ones that come in a pack with like 50 OPKs and 20 HPTs or something like that. That's what I used with my son and they're pretty good. Wondfo, maybe? I may get some this cycle too, since I had some strange issues with EWCM and pinpointing ovulation. I'm not even certain I ovulated, actually.

Ugh, I'm so crampy. Enough to make me want to take Tylenol! AF must be coming early. :( she's not due for 3 more days.

I was looking at the wondfo ones actually so I may try those this time especially since I had an 18 day break between bleeds. Hopefully I will have a normal cycle next time

I did the same thing as deedee. I use cheapies starting early and then once they start looking close I start the cbfm

Have you tested again, todmommy?

Still BFN here. Just waiting for AF and planning next cycle.

Here are my tests from this morning. I am feeling pretty out to be honest. All my symptoms have gone away, the only hope I'm keeping is that with my son I was symptomless, the month I found out I was pregnant with him was the one month that I thought for sure i was out. I think my chart is looking triphasic and if that is the case I should probably get a BFP tomorrow if it is coming but I think I need a day off of testing, feeling pretty bummed today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 8
I feel like I see something on the IC. Still feeling hopeful for you! I know nothing about charting, so can't comment there. I want to chart this month... Need to do some research. Lol

I can see the line on the cheapie too which makes me wonder why I am so bummed today ugh idk

If you have any charting questions I would be more than happy to help! :flower:

I think you're preggo :wink:

I think I'd have a problem chatting because I rarely sleep for 3 uninterrupted hours at once. Lol! My son still wakes some nights and when he doesn't, I wake up anyway. And I pee twice a night. :haha:

Well I just ordered my wondfo OPK & HCG combo pack and some conceive plus to use as lube. We decided against fertility sticks this month since we got the lube. Hopefully this will be our month!!

Yay Texas fx'ed this is your cycle!!

Here are my tests from this morning, starting to feel like my chart is betraying me, guess I will know soon enough.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
I for sure see a line on the middle pink test! Maybe even a little something on the frer.

Hi Everyone! I am still following and hoping someone gets their BFP!!!

Todmommy- Your charts look great!! And I can definitely see something in your pictures!! FXXX!!

AF is finally done..so now the wait begins :)

Thanks ladies! In person I can't see anything on the tests which is probably just my eyes playing tricks on me but not getting too excited just yet

Yay for being able to start again soon, Ortega!

Ugh, I know what you mean Todmommy. I didn't see a line on my FRER yesterday, but some other BnB-ers saw it in a picture. I didn't test today because I'm 100% symptomless and feel AF is around the corner. But yours look far more promising than mine.

image.jpg

I can definitely see a line on that FRER! Sometimes I feel like we get so invested in each others journeys that we develop line eye for them lol. I posted my FRER on the countdown to pregnancy gallery got 27% positive and 73% negative.

I posted mine too and they said 100% negative... Sooo yeah. There goes that pipe dream. :haha:

The odd part about that test was that at about 1 minute, I definitely saw a line. I grabbed it, moved to better light, and saw it clear as day. Still there at 2 min and definitely pink! By the time I grabbed my camera and took a photo, I couldn't see it anymore. Totally gone by 4-5 minutes. Must have been dye caught there that eventually ran off. :( I was so sure for that couple minutes that it was BFP. Cruel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->