• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September/October SMEP Thread

Oh yeah, there's definitely a line there todmommy!!

Yay Texas!

I am trying not to get excited since I took it out of the casing.........but I am a little excited anyhow, hope it is real!

How have you been feeling today lili?

How is everyone else doing??

Nothing to note today. No AF yet but no symptoms still, so if she doesn't show tomorrow I will test again. But I feel so not pregnant that I don't have any desire to test at all right now. I was tired and irritable today, but decided to put out for hubby one more time before the witch shows. Lol

I'd be excited too! When is your 3hr hold up?!

AF is due to be here tomorrow. I have no signs of her or of pregnancy really except that I am very wet down there :blush: I'm not rendering opinions on this test because my line eye came back with a vengeance yesterday and I dont trust myself :haha:

ive been really wet as well, hopefully its a good sign, and btw your chart looks fantastic!!

BTW: I just went back and looked at your tests,....and I totally see a line! EEK! :D

I think I see it too! And your chart...get a frer! (And stop tearing up the tests lol!)

And yes moving right along with another cycle. Clomid 150mg this time. If it doesn't work I'm giving up the trying and going back to ntnp!

Eta:Todd I looked at your chart again and compared it to the last one. You are Preggos!! It has to be so or I'll never chart again!

deedee - :rofl: .....I have been using FRER's for the last 3 or 4 days with nothing so I abandoned them now haha. I solemnly swear I will stop tearing up tests hahahaha. FX'ed that this is your cycle!!

Well here it is, still in the case I might add :haha: There is definitely a line there, can't really make out whether it has much color. For now I am going to be cautiously optimistic and will test again on Sunday.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 10
Definitely a little line. I got a + Clearblue last month and got really excited, then got my period the next day. It's possible it was a chemical, but who really knows.

I just got up to nurse my son to sleep, he's had a restless night, and I swore I got my period. I rushed to the bathroom, fully expecting a scene from Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but it was just CM. Or leftover stuff from last night's love fest. Either way, I'm now officially 2 days late from my normal 28 day cycle. I may test today. But for now, going back to sleep. :sleep:

:rofl: I was expecting AF this morning too, temp dropped and I am very crampy but she isn't here yet. Expecting her any time now.

Thankfully my early AF is gone so hopefully we can get back to the BD and I can gear up to O

Noooo, no temp drop Todmommy.

Why do I do this to myself?

image.jpg

I feel like I see something in the picture lili, although I know how deceiving pictures can be sometimes

There is definitely a very faint line. But it's not positive because by now, I'd have a dark line for sure. So I'm not pregnant and wish AF would just show up already.

I have decided to go on a test frenzy since I have sooo many tests and we are done if I get AF. Anyways anyone think this is darker or has more color than last nights or am I losing my marbles. Feel like I am probably just creating some false hope for myself.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
Just for kicks, I added it to Countdown to Pregnancy and 70% said positive. :haha: just goes to show how crappy some of these tests are. Lol!!

image.jpg

Nope no AF. My pic from today is doing much better on countdown to pregnancy. Yesterdays test got 33% positive, 44% negative, 11% unsure, and 11% evap. Todays test is sitting at 100% positive. I voted positive on your test btw :rofl: pretty sure it was yours anyways lol.

Here is a comparison of the test from today and yesterday. Today's is the top one.

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho