September/October $$ Store Testers!

Haha I can see how that's an odd combination! I bought 3 tests from dg and the cashier had to make a snide remark 'really need to make sure huh?' I think it's foreign around here that people actually TRY to have babies.

Isn't that sad!!

You guys should have seen the cashier at the dollar store when I bought my 10 boxes of OPK's!! Haha

The DG store by my house probably know I wad TTC...never even a sideways look though very professional.

Haha I can see how that's an odd combination! I bought 3 tests from dg and the cashier had to make a snide remark 'really need to make sure huh?' I think it's foreign around here that people actually TRY to have babies.

Isn't that sad!!

lol the cashiers are more nervous then we are, like really. Lol

Haha! So true! I had an awesome chick when I bought my crazy expensive clearblue super digital OPKs. She went to huge lengths to get me this $5 off coupon, she's like, girl this stuff is so expensive, and with a baby you're gonna need it!

So I caved and tested early today, 9 DPO. Of course :bfn: I also got a dip in my BBT chart which could mean implantation happened yesterday possibly (or that AF is coming a little early.... grrr) in which case the hcg would be so low. But still, ugh!

Aww looks like it may be an implantation dip though! Fx for higher temps the next few days :)

So I caved and tested early today, 9 DPO. Of course :bfn: I also got a dip in my BBT chart which could mean implantation happened yesterday possibly (or that AF is coming a little early.... grrr) in which case the hcg would be so low. But still, ugh!

Dip can mean anything!! 9DPO is really early so don't worry!

Yay my temp is up again today! Seems like my normal waking time now is 5:15am :( go figure...I had to wake up at that time for work all week and on my day off I STILL wake up early! Haha

Oh well...I was concerned my temp wouldn't be that much higher so I'm shocked it is. Last night things finally started cooling off here which was nice. I didn't wake up drenched in sweat and actually had a blanket over me last night. I just need another higher temp tomorrow and FF will give me CH with o day on CD13!

We are leaving today for vacation! I hope I come back on Sunday to some BFP posts!

Dip can mean anything!! 9DPO is really early so don't worry!

FF says an implantation dip is a minimum .3º change. Last month's was like .2 and this one is .35º! So here's hoping. But I don't know what's going on with my thermometer. When I woke up I got what I put in FF but there was a weird beep at the end. I took it again, higher temp but same beep. Took it AGAIN and normal beep and it was back up to my regular temps. But by that time I was moving around and stuff. What do you guys think I should do about that?

Well yesterday the doc said my hubby's sperm morphology was at 9% which is lower than the normal which is 15% so She basically said it would take a long time for us to get pregnant on our own and referred us to a fertility doctor.Everything else on his analysis was perfect except that. The initial consult for the fertility doc is 380 dollars! I certainly can not afford this! So for the moment I am going to try metformin and progesterone shots (since those are the reason why I had these two past periods) to see if we maybe catch an eggy. I refuse to loose hope though!

Well yesterday the doc said my hubby's sperm morphology was at 9% which is lower than the normal which is 15% so She basically said it would take a long time for us to get pregnant on our own and referred us to a fertility doctor.Everything else on his analysis was perfect except that. The initial consult for the fertility doc is 380 dollars! I certainly can not afford this! So for the moment I am going to try metformin and progesterone shots (since those are the reason why I had these two past periods) to see if we maybe catch an eggy. I refuse to loose hope though!

I'm so sorry, that's really frustrating!! Maybe there are natural things you can do to help the morphology? Not that I honestly have a clue what that even is!

I'm so sorry, that's really frustrating!! Maybe there are natural things you can do to help the morphology? Not that I honestly have a clue what that even is!

Morpholog is the way the sperm is shaped. lol Confusing I know. I'm doing research to try and figure out natural ways to help improve his sperm but it is very frustrating... aaah.

Sorry to hear that anagee! Hope you guys can catch the eggy without too much difficulty :) babyrose could be implantation!

Beachy yay for high temp again! Hope it stays that way and have fun on your trip!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->