September/October $$ Store Testers!

Well temp is down so no CH. I'm so upset I can't go back to sleep and I seriously want to come home from vacation now.

I know this hotel room is about 10 degrees cooler than our bedroom but I'm wearing more clothes. I'm not sure how accurate tomorrow's temp will be because we are spending all day in the very hot sun today (for real it's going to be 100) so I'm scared that will make my body temp higher and tomorrow's temp will be higher because of that.

Damn this vacation has the worst timing :(

aw. whats done is done, try not to worry and just enjoy your vacation! whats in there is whats in there.. dont let it damped your spirits on vacation. just go eat a donut ( thats what made me happy on my mini vacation!!! hahaha)

Your right Jules...whats done is done. Maybe it is the temp difference in the room. I guess if tomorrow and Sundays are about the same then it jumps back up when we get home that is what did it.

Made cinnamon rolls before we left so letting tthem warm up outside (its that hot here alteady!) Haha

yikes, i hate the heat. but i love cinnamon rolls, so.. hehe

So temps down for two days in a row so I'm out! High hopes for next month though :)

Sorry beachy :( don't let it ruin your vacay though!! :)

Melewen don't count yourself out quite yet ;)

So my temp jumped up this morning. We had the room the same temp but I had more covers on so who knows at this point what is going on. I guess I'm going to go with FF predicted O day as CD13 and go with it!

AF came today but temp went up. Very odd. At least obsessing over my chart softened the blow because I had some very "traditional" pg symptoms. Ordered some fertilaid for us both and honing in on the day BEFORE o this month as apparently that's actually our most fertile day! I don't know how in the world we have managed to skip it the last three cycles (always two days before and sometimes day O, though 2 days before resulted in a little fertilized egg for us at least!) trying not to dwell on being bummed :)

My vote is for all three: 2 days before, day before, and o day!

Agreed!! ^

I started temping yesterday and this morning I temped at my normal time but didn't write it down bc I was way too tired lol so when I woke up for the day I went to check the last saved one and my stupid thermometer was messed up and only showed a part of it :shrug: so my temp for today is all messed up...it's way lower than Sunday's temp already so when I go to adjust it, it goes even lower...might just discard this one temp. My opk was negative yesterday anyways :) What do you guys think??

kissesandhugs - I would just discard the temp!

So we are home from vacation and just like I thought my temp spiked back up this AM. I'm really frustrated because I think the AC in the hotel messed with my temps. After I put in this morning's temps FF changed my CH to CD14. So that means we didn't DTD on O day. GR :(

I'm really not sure what to believe. I messed around with my temps a little and changed that one low day (first morning in the hotel) and made it a tiny bit higher and it gave me CH back on CD13.

I'm beginning to remember why I stopped temping!!! I think I'm only going to do this for a couple more days and then I need to stop!

Bahah, this month we both agreed we're starting on like CD 14 (I usually O on CD 18) and BD'ing once a day until a couple days after I verify O. And then we like.. high fived. So.... yeah.

Bahah, this month we both agreed we're starting on like CD 14 (I usually O on CD 18) and BD'ing once a day until a couple days after I verify O. And then we like.. high fived. So.... yeah.

Haha good plan. This pregnancy and the one before we dtd the 4 days leading up to O. Hope this will do the trick for you!

Hey girls. Just read the whole thread. I have dollar tree tests but may not be testing. I think im out already as we cant bd all week. Want to see who gets bfp though. Gl girls

kissesandhugs - I would just discard the temp!

So we are home from vacation and just like I thought my temp spiked back up this AM. I'm really frustrated because I think the AC in the hotel messed with my temps. After I put in this morning's temps FF changed my CH to CD14. So that means we didn't DTD on O day. GR :(

I'm really not sure what to believe. I messed around with my temps a little and changed that one low day (first morning in the hotel) and made it a tiny bit higher and it gave me CH back on CD13.

I'm beginning to remember why I stopped temping!!! I think I'm only going to do this for a couple more days and then I need to stop!

At least you know at this point you had to of o'd around that time :) Either way, you're in the waiting game! Gl hun!!!

Welcome baby love :)

yay waiting game! LOL

I hate my brain right now - the last 2 nights I've had dreams that we had a baby girl. Don't remember too many details but I do remember dreaming about a baby. My head is messing with me. Last cycle I had a dream 3 nights in a row about having a baby girl and that's why I tested and I got my BFP.

So annoying, because i'm only 6/7DPO so wayyyy to early to test, and most likely if implantation does happen it hasn't even happened yet!

I implanted at 7 dpo! Well, according to temps at least :) all sounding good though! I'm so excited to see for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->