September/October $$ Store Testers!

Ugh I always get those types of cramps. :( Never fails lol im 21 but my body swears im 12 when it comes to cramps,

I'll be testing in October but not sure when exactly!! Let's just say Oct. 4th for now. May be later than that depending on when ovulation actually happens.

On a side note, I'm having my first actual period w/o birth control and O.M.G. the cramps are unbearable!!! I feel like a 13 year old again lol, my cramps back then were bad. When I was on bc they weren't anywhere near this!!! Take it back, I don't want af :haha:

I feel you - for the most part my periods haven't been THAT BAD...but I did have a few that were so horrible I had to go home from work. Reminds me of why I went on BC in the first place!!

I would do anything to go home and cuddle in bed with my boys and my heating pad :haha: Unfortunately, I'm stuck at work for 3.5 more hours!

Ugh I always get those types of cramps. :( Never fails lol im 21 but my body swears im 12 when it comes to cramps,

I did too until I got on birth control, although I started bc at a young age. Never realized how much of a difference it made!

Iv'e never been on any contraception except for condoms. If I am unsuccessful this cycle my doc plans on putting me on bc and Metformin to see if that enables my ovulation. Any of you ladies have had experience with this type of treatment?

Ladiessss i read the otherday that drinking apple vinegar can dramatically help cyles if this cycle fails i just might try >.< ekkkkk how do u girls feel about it yuckkkkk lol

Can you link what you read? I actually LOVE ACV and used to drink it all the time mixed into some water with a bit of stevia and cinnamon. YUM!! Is it good for pre-O, post-O or both? I'm so nervous with taking things post-O right now for some reason! Don't want to jeopardize the little bean (positive thinking, lol)!

Beachy are you going to list everyone on page one?

Ya that's probably a good idea...give me a min! Let me know when you are testing (if you haven't mentioned it already) so I can do September testers and October testers.

I'm testing this Friday! That's 10dpo so no high expectations but then I can at least wait another couple of days without feeling like "omg what if.."

Iv'e never been on any contraception except for condoms. If I am unsuccessful this cycle my doc plans on putting me on bc and Metformin to see if that enables my ovulation. Any of you ladies have had experience with this type of treatment?

i found out in June that I have diabetes 2. I was placed on metformin twice a day to lower my blood sugar. I never took it. I hate pills. I was doing well controlling it by diet and exercise but the last few weeks i have done horrible. I'm going to try metformin starting wed. I recall my doctor saying to make sure i was pregnant while taking it. Kinda odd I'm hearing (not just from you) that its used for fertility as well.

My hubby is diabetic too and he was pretty confused about using metformin with bc pills to aid in ovulation. check this link out. (from my research)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0048142/

It does but if you're put on bc for a couple months or so then taken off it can jump start ovulation again...depending. that's my understanding, at least!

What the obgyn explained was that I would be on bc and metformin for about 3 months and by the end of the 3rd month she would take a way the bc pills to see if that kick starts ovulation. lol It is really confusing. I will try to get clarification on my appt today and I will let you ladies know!

What the obgyn explained was that I would be on bc and metformin for about 3 months and by the end of the 3rd month she would take a way the bc pills to see if that kick starts ovulation. lol It is really confusing. I will try to get clarification on my appt today and I will let you ladies know!

ask about the effects of taking it while pregnant, if you can. My doc said no!!! Just curious, reading mixed reviews

ask about the effects of taking it while pregnant, if you can. My doc said no!!! Just curious, reading mixed reviews

I will ask!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?

Today I'm CD13, my usual O day. But I just got a positive OPK (on the $$ store ones of course) at 10:30AM. I'm hoping I'll ovulate more around 12 hours from then because we will BD tonight but then we are done. SO burnt out.

Do you think we still have a shot if we don't BD on ovulation day and just the day before? (the the few days before that)

https://i59.tinypic.com/23n1gz.jpg

I think you'll still have a good chance!! Some people bd every other day even missing the day OF O and still get pregnant :) As long as the spermies last that long. It would be ideal to squeeze out one more bd but I understand on being burnt out and it's just not fun when you feel that way!! GL!

I just realized, I feel like a fraud :haha: I never actually used any Dollar Tree tests yet, only Dollar General. I'm using IC opk's but plan on buying DT hpts for this cycle, DG are crap imo :/

Beachy I think you're good! Sperm can live in there for a few days so if you did the day before and even a few days before that, there should be sperm right up there waiting for the egg to make a dramatic entrance! Good luck, following all of you! :)

Angel, I think you asked me what threads I'm on now to keep in touch. I hate the first tri section.. I started my own thread in the pregnancy journal, if you want to come chat with me over there too, I would love it. That invitation goes for everyone, not just babifever. :)

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing?

Today I'm CD13, my usual O day. But I just got a positive OPK (on the $$ store ones of course) at 10:30AM. I'm hoping I'll ovulate more around 12 hours from then because we will BD tonight but then we are done. SO burnt out.

Do you think we still have a shot if we don't BD on ovulation day and just the day before? (the the few days before that)

https://i59.tinypic.com/23n1gz.jpg

My doctor actually recommended we BD every other day! We hit a few days in a row this month but she says it's a bit more potent so you have the stronger swimmers I guess? And you don't burn out mostly. So, as she would say, "you're FIIIINE!!" and she's so petite and sweet and it always sounds so damn reassuring when it comes from her. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->