• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September/October $$ Store Testers!

So I'm stockpiling $ Store tests today and testing on Friday! I've had diarrhea (yeah I know, you're welcome) for the last three days so I can never tell if I"m having cramps or not, but pretty sure I had some this morning. And during my run I had to stop like halfway through and couldn't even finish! I could just be worn out from all this chart analysis and symptom spotting :D But I SO want this to be the month, girls!

Oh, and I usually have weird dreams, but the last two nights they've been crazy vivid! So.... another could-be-this, could-be-that. Alas!

Not much on my end, just waiting for AF to end now. Think I'll start temping today as my period is getting really light so I'm sure I'll be done within the next few days, and to get used to temping again! Got my OPK's in the mail yesterday, excited to start using those! Is there a certain CD I should start or just when af ends? I've done this before but it's been so long I feel like a newbie again :haha:

Do you know when you usually ovulate? I think the basic rule is start testing CD10.

So I'm stockpiling $ Store tests today and testing on Friday! I've had diarrhea (yeah I know, you're welcome) for the last three days so I can never tell if I"m having cramps or not, but pretty sure I had some this morning. And during my run I had to stop like halfway through and couldn't even finish! I could just be worn out from all this chart analysis and symptom spotting :D But I SO want this to be the month, girls!

Oh, and I usually have weird dreams, but the last two nights they've been crazy vivid! So.... another could-be-this, could-be-that. Alas!

I hate the "could this be?" phase of the TWW! but you know what, last month when I got my BFP I had zero symptoms. I spent so many months analyzing my symptoms in the TWW and the cycle I got my BFP I really was 100% sure AF would come!!

The ONLY thing that made me wonder was for the 3 nights leading up to when I got a BFP I dreamed that we had a little girl, finally after the 3rd night of having this dream I tested. I'd say that was my only "symptom" that cycle!

I have no clue nowadays when I ovulate. The last time I ttc in 2011 it was around CD 16 :haha: CD 10 seems like a good day although FF predicts ovulation on CD 13 :shrug: I have no idea why...So I think I'll just start testing when AF ends just in case!

I also didn't have any symptoms when I got my bfp! Funny how that works.

I just want to KNOW one way or the other. Ugh! I've been anxious for obvious twinges like I had the first month but I think I'm symptom spotting. Nothing is super out of the ordinary. But implantation has probably not even occurred yet, possibly. So frustrating!

Hey girls 4 dpo now, temp rise i think due to the progesterone cream who knowwwws lets see how it goes

I know, waiting sucks :( I think after I confirm ovulation I'll only temp for another 2 days or so. I don't want to analyze every temp! I wasn't temping when I got my BFP, so hopefully stopping after O I will relax more.

melewen- your temps look good. You want high temps. Implantation can happen any day now (if it does), you don't need any dip or anything to confirm it. Not every BFP chart has a dip, and not every chart with a dip ends in BFP!

baby_rose - Yay for higher temps!!

Good idea beachy ive been considering that also these temps break my nerves

Well I took my first dosage of metformin last night. So my husband, in the middle of a fight, decided to tell me that he felt like I was only having sex with him only for conception. (He had been acing weird for a few weeks) We haven't had sex since Monday morning he hasn't kissed me or anything. Part of me feels like he is getting cold feet about ttc another baby. Like he feels like it is real now that I am taking meds and stuff. Ah. Sorry I needed to vent a little bit. What should I do?:shrug:

Ana most hate the whole opk temping and pills i went through that already its comes and goes at first it freaked him out but now it seems like he understands my cycles need help but yes they will freak out a little

I learned to not test infront of him or tell him when i get my positives trust me it helps

Yes, out of sight out of mind!!! Maybe you guys need a long talk as well and figure out what he wants

Well I took my first dosage of metformin last night. So my husband, in the middle of a fight, decided to tell me that he felt like I was only having sex with him only for conception. (He had been acing weird for a few weeks) We haven't had sex since Monday morning he hasn't kissed me or anything. Part of me feels like he is getting cold feet about ttc another baby. Like he feels like it is real now that I am taking meds and stuff. Ah. Sorry I needed to vent a little bit. What should I do?:shrug:

We've defiantly had that argument too. But I had to agree with him, around ovulation I WAS having sex just to conceive. It's totally true.

We had along conversation about it, and we both agree that we want a baby and because of our ages and how long it's taking we need to put more effort in around O time wither we are in the mood or not.

I tried the whole, out of sight out of mind thing but it didn't really work. Last cycle and this cycle I've been upfront with him about everything. He knows I'm temping, he knows when I get positive OPK's and he totally understands that if we want a baby we need to BD on certain days.

We've defiantly had that argument too. But I had to agree with him, around ovulation I WAS having sex just to conceive. It's totally true.

We had along conversation about it, and we both agree that we want a baby and because of our ages and how long it's taking we need to put more effort in around O time wither we are in the mood or not.

I tried the whole, out of sight out of mind thing but it didn't really work. Last cycle and this cycle I've been upfront with him about everything. He knows I'm temping, he knows when I get positive OPK's and he totally understands that if we want a baby we need to BD on certain days.

maybe your right and he's getting cold feet. Maybe you should both get a understanding like Beachy did. My husband said the same, but he was totally kidding around. It was true, sex was to make a baby, ha ha. On the serious note talk to him, be sure this what you both want.

After today's apportionment I am going to have a long talk with him. Im disappointed that he did not tell me earlier when he first had those thoughts. I will keep things to myself, makes it harder cuz I don't really have someone to vent to about things. This is really hard on me cuz I feel responsible for us not ending up pregnant. rough day for me I guess.

Ana we all join ur struggle and get u, of course u have us to vent to, almost a year later i myself feel lile a useless woman it sucks but its true sighhh****

Uh, YES! When DH says things like that I'm like honey, yes, of course we are having sex on certain days to MAKE A BABY. That's how it works! Like the men gotta find something to complain about so it can't just be the women stressed out of course! But I'm glad that you guys have all talked it out with the guys. My hubs was always begging to get pregnant BEFORE our wedding and I was like...

"......................seriously?"

and now that it's actually real, he's like "whoa whoa whoa, I mean... do we really need to CHART (no. I really need to chart - you can ignore your own body temperature honey), are we really READY (no. But who is?), etc. etc. MEN!

Oh, by the way you guys, I bought 4 tests today from Dollar Tree (would've bought more but was with my mom.... oh the judgment! I'd have bought like 12 if it were up to me :) ) AND a Halloween sword, because I'm going as Lady Macbeth for Halloween and couldn't pass up a $1 dagger!, and I got THE WEIRDEST looks from everyone. Even the girl at the counter was like acting out what I would do with the two items. "I'm pregnant :stab stab: HA HA!"

It was craziness.

Haha I can see how that's an odd combination! I bought 3 tests from dg and the cashier had to make a snide remark 'really need to make sure huh?' I think it's foreign around here that people actually TRY to have babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->