• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Hi ladies.
Sorry to intrude I am currently 8dpo according to Premom but I’m unsure I had a positive ov test on the 23rd I believe it was my true positive but I didn’t test the day before and it was negative the day after, anyway I tested yesterday and got the faintest line (I’m prone to that lol) but this morning I got a negative cheapie.
Pics added..
little confused I thought something would have been on the cheapie..

IMG_6113.jpeg IMG_6109.jpeg

update:
just did a clear and simple and there’s a line.. but I’m thinking I’m seeing it just because I want to. IMG_6117.jpeg

Last edited:
Best of luck for September ladies. Silently rooting for you all
:dust::dust::dust:

Just popping on to wish you all so much luck and baby dust. <3

Thank you! I see from your siggy that you just had a sweet baby boy. Congratulations!

@Mummy23beauts I definitely see something on the top two. On the picture I can't tell if there is color or if they are what I call shadow lines. I can almost always see shadow lines on my tests. I don't see anything on the last one, but you're still really early, so don't lose heart!

AFM, I'm 11 dpo today. I was super nauseous yesterday evening and again went to bed nauseous. This was the 3rd night in a row of this. I'm also having lots of weird cramping. I never cramp before AF, so this is definitely unusual for me.

I had a crazy dream where I was pregnant and nauseous. My brother was making weird food and I walked by and started gagging. And then I had to smoothe it over with him and eat the food because I didn't want to hurt his feelings lol.

And I woke up today super early because I had to pee, and I'm still nauseous, even though the last few days I've only been nauseous in the afternoon/evening.

And the waking up thing is also weird. I'm not a morning person, but when I was pregnant with my chemical last year my sleep patterns completely changed, and I was waking up at the crack of dawn every day.

I'm also really broken out. Which thinking back happened last year as well. My skin got really bad after the chemical.

If I'm not pregnant, I'm definitely having something hormonal going on because this is crazy. My sweet husband went to the store and bought me otter pops, tea, and crackers. Otter pops are the one thing that really makes the nausea temporarily go away.

Anyone else having fun symptoms??

Last edited:
Just popping in to say good luck ladies wishing you all the luck in the world and sending hoards of baby :dust: xx

Thanks @tdog and congratulations on your sweet little boy!

So I just threw up. But to be fair, there were extenuating circumstances.

I was feeling nauseous, but I decided a walk and some fresh air would be good for me. My dog loves to sniff everything, so she was sniffing the grass and the next thing I know she was rolling around.

Unbeknownst to me at the time, she was wallowing in duck poop. We continue on our walk and she is a tiny dog and gets tired easily, so I usually give her breaks and carry her part of the way. So I pick her up and put her up on my shoulder and I feel something wet on my neck and it smells horrible.

I immediately realized what's happened and put her down and use my shirt sleeve to wipe it off my neck and hurry home turning my head to the other side trying to manage my nausea.

I immediately strip off half my clothes and get her into the tub. As I'm scrubbing her I end up leaning over and puking/dry heaving multiple times into the toilet which is right next to the tub. I then have to scrub the whole tub down and take a shower myself. And now I'm scared that if I am pregnant I'm going to catch some rare duck poop disease.

How's your day going? :sad2:

Honestly I just hope my tale of horror can make someone have a good laugh at my idiocy :dohh:lol

@S_Dowd you poor thing! We have a ton of ducks on our homestead and I don't think there are any risks associated with ducks and pregnancy, just to ease your mind ;) and UGH why are dogs so gross??! Mine have always loved to roll on gross things. I had one that was particularly fond of dead, dried worms *ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
How many dpo are you? Good luck to you!

Hi @Mummy23beauts ! So exciting you're ttc again. Something is definitely catching my eye but maybe no enough to call it positive...yet! Good luck for the next one!

I am going to continue to lurk and root you ladies on. Good luck everyone!

@S_Dowd you poor thing! We have a ton of ducks on our homestead and I don't think there are any risks associated with ducks and pregnancy, just to ease your mind ;) and UGH why are dogs so gross??! Mine have always loved to roll on gross things. I had one that was particularly fond of dead, dried worms *ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww*
How many dpo are you? Good luck to you!

Hi @Mummy23beauts ! So exciting you're ttc again. Something is definitely catching my eye but maybe no enough to call it positive...yet! Good luck for the next one!

I am going to continue to lurk and root you ladies on. Good luck everyone!

Haha thank you for the sympathy. I don't know why dogs do that! It's so gross. Mine sometimes just likes to roll around on normal grass for fun which is why I didn't immediately think it was something gross.

Thank you for setting my mind at ease about the ducks. I figured I was just being ridiculous and I scrubbed myself down really good just to be sure lol.

I'm 11 dpo today. At 7 dpo I started having weird pains on my lower right side that felt similar to ovulation pains. Then I started feeling queasy/nauseous at 8 dpo in the afternoon and evening. This trend continued on 9 dpo and 10 dpo. And today, it started as soon as I woke up and I actually threw up from being so grossed out by the duck poop. So I don't know if that fully counts as a throw up or not. I may have thrown up either way lol.

My mom had HG with all her pregnancies and my sister had bad morning sickness. I used to get extremely nauseous on birth control pills. I'm very sensitive to hormone changes. So I am hoping so hard that it's a sign, but I've been trying for 12 years.

I did get pregnant last year in August and had a chemical. And I do feel very similar to how I felt then. I had worse heartburn and dizziness then, but my nausea much worse this month so who knows. If I'm not pregnant, I'm obviously having some kind of weird hormone surge. I've been really emotional and my skin is broken out.

I ovulated on our 13th wedding anniversary, and we were on this wonderful romantic beach trip on the same island we went to last year when I got pregnant. And my due date if I am pregnant would be on Mother's Day and it would just be such cool timing. And almost like a redo. A second chance one year later.

Ahhhh sorry to write a novel. I know I'm probably not pregnant, but it's fun to dream. Kinda like playing the lottery and dreaming about what it would be like to actually win. Even though you know the chances are one in a million.

My dog loves to roll around in poop and dead animals. It's soo disgusting and it always seems to be just after she's been bathed :rofl:

Bev lol! ewwww
I had a dog years ago who loved to roll then EAT :sick: he was gross. And his farts...they could kill :rofl:

omg S_D, definitely love your analogy of playing the lottery! It really does feel like that sometimes. Anyway the timing just sounds so lovely, fingers crossed it all falls into place! When are you going to test?

Bev lol! ewwww
I had a dog years ago who loved to roll then EAT :sick: he was gross. And his farts...they could kill :rofl:

omg S_D, definitely love your analogy of playing the lottery! It really does feel like that sometimes. Anyway the timing just sounds so lovely, fingers crossed it all falls into place! When are you going to test?

I ordered tests from Amazon yesterday, and they say they are out for delivery. So I'm planning to test whenever they get here. [-o&lt;

Ugh part of me doesn't want to test so I can live in dream land a little bit longer, but the other part of me is going crazy not knowing. So I'll test and if it's negative I can at least try focusing on something else.

Welp my tests arrived and it's a BFN for me. If my nausea and symptoms were pregnancy related I should have gotten at least a faint line. A squinter. Something! But they were stark white.

I know better than to get my hopes up like this, but gosh these symptoms were convincing.

Good luck to everyone testing this month!!!

How cruel! I’m so sorry it didn’t turn out :( will you be able to test again at the end of September? Depending on how long your cycles are I guess…?

How cruel! I’m so sorry it didn’t turn out :( will you be able to test again at the end of September? Depending on how long your cycles are I guess…?

Aww thanks for the kind comment. I had a nice long cry this afternoon and went for another walk this evening with my husband. No duck poop this time lol. And I feel better.

My cycles tend to be a little bit longer, so I'm guessing I won't be testing until early October, and if I don't have any symptoms, I probably won't test at all. I'm typically a late ovulator. Although, this cycle I Oed on CD 17 which is insanely early for me. Another reason I was more hopeful than usual since I've heard earlier ovulations are better quality.

I'm going to focus on losing some weight in the meantime.

Are you currently trying?

No, we are not trying. I’m in an accidental tww (we only use pull out and hubby didn’t quite make it out in time on 0-2) but I will be truly shocked if anything comes of it. I still like to lurk on the forums though and see who is still here ^_^ and new faces. I’ve been coming and going on b&b for probably 12 or 13 years now. Holy moly I can’t believe it’s been that long!

I just checked, just had my 13th b&b anniversary, wow!

Oh wow! I was on here a lot back in 2011-2012 when we first started trying, so we may have crossed paths back then!

I pretty much gave up ever getting pregnant years ago and stopped coming here. I stopped all the early testing, etc. I came back after getting pregnant last year because I was hopeful that maybe something had changed. It gave me renewed hope that it actually was possible. Now that it's been a year of trying since the chemical, I think the time has come for me to accept that it was only a fluke.

I always liked this forum a lot. Everyone here is so kind and supportive. Very different vibe from many other forums that lean a bit more snarky lol.

Haha whoops with the accidental tww. I hope you get the result you want! How many dpo are you?

ive been on bnb a long time too.. my oldest is 11 and i joined before i got preggo with him. i think im here 14 years? crazy

S_D— I’m sorry to read about your trouble with fertility. I’d be curious to read your story. Have you ever started a journal on here? Just curious if you and your SO ever did any investigative work on the medical side of things. Had you considered the Iui/ivf route or rather not? I know all that stuff isn’t cheap.

thanks, I am very doubtful we would conceive in the way we dtd and that’s fine with me! There was a time a year ago that I wanted to try but hubby wasn’t on board. I got very comfortable with being “done” and now that’s where my head is at now. I don’t want any more but of course I would if that was the situation.

i’m 6dpo to answer your question. I might test on 11 dpo but probably only if I’m feeling symptomatic…or maybe I will anyway because there is one test under the sink and I am a recovering POAS addict :haha:

oh and YES with this forum being nice!! People are lovely here. I wish it was as active as it used to be. Gosh I stepped into a reddit Hpt testing thread recently and people are SO RUDE! Like “oh that’s really faint. You either aren’t pregnant or having a chemical.” In one thread someone called the poster delusional!

rose — wow you have me beat! I also have an 11 year old. Maybe we were on here at the same time back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->