• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

Hi Ladies I hope you all don’t mind me starting this. Hoping this is my month, putting everything into it that I can. Let’s see how our journeys continue.

Testing date:

1st Sept
@S_Dowd

11th Sept
@Xuxa

12th Sept
@Fuchsia1412

20th Sept

@angie90

24th Sept
@Lozb

28th Sept
@RedRose19
Hi! Thank you for starting this thread @Lozb please put me down to test on Sept 30. AF came today. Ugh.

Good luck ladies!!!! :dust:

I’m joining! No clue of test date as I haven’t officially started my ttc cycle yet. I’m doing a medicated femara cycle as soon as af shows up. Currently on cycle day 27, last one was 48 days so it’s a waiting game. I suppose I could technically test this cycle, but doubtful as it’s all over the place. I had a positive opk a week ago and thought I might have ovulated, however, my temps gradually went lower and didn’t truly dip til 5 days later and now slowly going back up. My opks were negative the whole week so it’s weird I would have ovulated that many days past my surge. Either way I should be testing in September!

so Maca root is a herbal plant that grows in Peru and is made into supplements. It’s meant to help with many things like libido, sperm quality, energy levels, hormone balancer. It’s does other stuff too. Then agnus cactus is again herbal and known for reducing PMS and also support a better and consistent ovulation.
Anything is worth a try so got me and hubby on Maca root and jst me on the agnus cactus. X

I’d heard of maca root but had no idea it had so many benefits! Wow who couldn’t use either of those, even if not ttc? I’ll have to look into those. I’m definitely a believer in natural health support.

@Momof2onetube your face actually looks familiar lol. If you’ve been on that long I’m sure we’ve crossed paths before…was getting the tubal bittersweet or did you feel ready to close that chapter? I considered it when I had ds3 but couldn’t commit.

Good morning ladies..
so I’m actually 10dpo today going by my ov test on premom, tested yesterday morning and got this. I think it’s an evap if I’m honest I don’t trust boots tests. Will test again today when I pick up some more maybe a different brand. Af should be due tomorrow if I have a 28day cycle.

IMG_6145.jpeg

I’m joining! No clue of test date as I haven’t officially started my ttc cycle yet. I’m doing a medicated femara cycle as soon as af shows up. Currently on cycle day 27, last one was 48 days so it’s a waiting game. I suppose I could technically test this cycle, but doubtful as it’s all over the place. I had a positive opk a week ago and thought I might have ovulated, however, my temps gradually went lower and didn’t truly dip til 5 days later and now slowly going back up. My opks were negative the whole week so it’s weird I would have ovulated that many days past my surge. Either way I should be testing in September!
Yay how exciting g!!! Good luck!!! :dust:

Good morning ladies..
so I’m actually 10dpo today going by my ov test on premom, tested yesterday morning and got this. I think it’s an evap if I’m honest I don’t trust boots tests. Will test again today when I pick up some more maybe a different brand. Af should be due tomorrow if I have a 28day cycle.

View attachment 1116900
I do see that! I hope it's a true one for you even though you don't trust the brand. Looking forward to your update today! Good luck! :dust:

I do see that! I hope it's a true one for you even though you don't trust the brand. Looking forward to your update today! Good luck! :dust:
Thankyou hun.. I tested second morning wee because I couldn’t hold it at 5am.. is this ok for 10dpo? It’s slightly darker irl and this was at 3mins

IMG_6153.jpeg

@gigglebox I definitely remember you :) it was bittersweet having my other tube removed but I’m confident I made the right choice! 4 is lots and 2 of each is pretty perfect for me, the kids are all happy too :cloud9:

That’s so wonderful. Two of each sounds great! I know when I was growing up I longed for a sister (I had two older brothers). I remember begging my mom and her explaining there was no guarantee I’d get a sister even if they did want to have another baby, which they did not. I found out as an adult that I was an oopsie baby (conceived on the pill) and my Dad got snipped so it was never going to happen anyway :rofl:

Thankyou hun.. I tested second morning wee because I couldn’t hold it at 5am.. is this ok for 10dpo? It’s slightly darker irl and this was at 3mins

View attachment 1116901
I do think I see something, try smu or later. A lot of women get better results later in the day.

@Mummy23beauts both look promising to me!! I actually do trust and quite like boots frer copy (clearly what they're angling for!!(- I have never had an evap on them and found them nearly as sensitive as actual frer, but less indent problems. The dye saturation isn't as high in general, but I rate them and I see that!

I’m slightly disheartened and confused, all of my tests have had lines today except easy at home. I feel like af is coming too.

I’m slightly disheartened and confused, all of my tests have had lines today except easy at home. I feel like af is coming too.
I’m sorry it’s confusing! I’ve had such a hard time reading lines on all the tests lately. I did see good lines on your ones earlier though. They all vary in sensitivity so you aren’t out yet!

easy @ home from what ive seen takes ages to go positive.. fingers crossed it gets darker on the other tests
im hoping i ovulate this cycle! if i dont get preggo this cycle im going to ntnp until after xmas as i really want to avoid another summer due date if i can but since i got pcos dont want to prevent incase its the only time i can naturally get preggo

I’m sorry to read this! do you have any pictures? There’s still time for sure, maybe easy at home isn’t as sensitive as the others. Also I’ve had period cramps with every pregnancy…
easy @ home from what ive seen takes ages to go positive.. fingers crossed it gets darker on the other tests
im hoping i ovulate this cycle! if i dont get preggo this cycle im going to ntnp until after xmas as i really want to avoid another summer due date if i can but since i got pcos dont want to prevent incase its the only time i can naturally get preggo

ugh that’s always a hard debate isn’t it? Should we avoid because of the due date not being ideal or not waste a chance? I definitely remember having that thought when December was the due date…Then I ended up with a late January due date, but nearly went into preterm later and ended up on bed rest in December *face palm* he did hold out until mid January though. ANYWAY Good luck whatever you decide!

I’m sorry to read this! do you have any pictures? There’s still time for sure, maybe easy at home isn’t as sensitive as the others. Also I’ve had period cramps with every pregnancy…

ugh that’s always a hard debate isn’t it? Should we avoid because of the due date not being ideal or not waste a chance? I definitely remember having that thought when December was the due date…Then I ended up with a late January due date, but nearly went into preterm later and ended up on bed rest in December *face palm* he did hold out until mid January though. ANYWAY Good luck whatever you decide!

I didn’t take pictures as I felt like it was maybe a bad batch with easy at home being negative, my cramps have stopped now but no af yet and boobs are tender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->