September testers...come join :)

soooo I have been ttc for 3 months. this month ive gotten so many symptons that ive been poas every day. sore bbs, cramps, gas, nauseous feeling, peeing alot. and my belly feels hard lol my dh keeps poking my belly as im typing hahahaha he's like youve got rocks in your tummy lmao

Welcome all new testers!!

Hopeful I'm so sorry but yes now onto a brand new cycle, fxd for you!!

I started spotting tonight right after my 12hr shift ended. It was super light, like not even dime sized and pink/brown and has since stopped. I don't care how minor it is I'm scared. My lower back hurts and I noticed my cervix is super low and soft. I'm just hoping it's from over doing it at work with a 400lb patient I was trying to help clean up thirty min before I saw the spotting. I'm also mildly crampy and feel "full" but I've had the crampy feeling off and on since I found out I was pregnant.

I've not seen any more spotting so far and believe me I've checked. I just laid down and propped my feet up and am going to read before I go to bed. I really wish I could skip work tomorrow.

welcome to the new ladies!!

@Dini: You might to take it easy hun your cervix and all that is more sensitive now

My twinges have stopped thankfully, my lower abdomen is sore but my urine is bright yellow like really light..anyone have that with their urine? I am not on any vitamins and my fluid intake it past great haha

No more spotting for me so far, took it a bit easier at work and when I got home I sat down pretty quickly after that. That's going to be my plan, take it easy until that magic 12 weeks is up.

Good plan dini

Afm, having this white stretchy discharge. Its like ewcm but white and bubbly like no odor or nothing but i have never seen this in my life

Hi all so I caved and tested on Sunday which is almost a week earlier than I originally planned. It came out negative, but upon further investigation, I realized I tested WAY too early. I checked my fertility calendar, and implantation day would have been Saturday, so I'm hoping it was a false negative, and that in a few days I will get a BFP! I have been having some discharge (sorry for the tmi) which I never get before AF, and some minor cramps. I'm going to continue keeping my fingers crossed that this is the month! :D

Currently 10dpo and tested this morning with an Internet cheapie. It was questionable so got a frer and used after a 3 hour hold.

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/Black_Gryphon/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140819_081458_zps945b2fcc.jpg

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/Black_Gryphon/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140819_145218_zpscee2de26.jpg

I couldn't get them both in the same post but here is the frer.

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o10/Black_Gryphon/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20140819_145218_zpscee2de26.jpg

I couldn't get them both in the same post but here is the frer.

BFP?

Congrats THart! I actually saw a line on both but the FRER is a bfp for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->