September testers...come join :)

well we already know I am unknown lol, but hoping for answers soon

where you at jan?

AF due 2nd I think, no way I'm testing to see bfn again so waiting on AF which I'm sure will arrive on time

Why are you unknown? Are you still having the wonky cycles?

Ive not got a clue, still no af since june, have ordered some ovulation tests just to see what they say, plus i still get to poas daily ha x

Two weeks late on Monday :shrug:
I didn't get a BFP untill 21dpo with my last pregnancy. So fingers crossed.

@babyjan: I posted this in the thread miller made but I will post it here too

Timeline of august events for notes:
Aug. 4th cd 1
Cd 3: af gone in morning, ewcm at night(bd)
Cd4/5( aug 7) pos opk, ewcm
Cd6: armpit pain( which means O has taken place), creamy cm
Cd8(1&2 dpo): weird flutter on right side
Cd 10( 3 dpo): sore nips/ mont. Tub. Became white
Cd 11: bfp dreams/ vivid dreams started
Cd12:) digging on right side
Cd 13: right ovary pain/period heaviness, right leg pain
Cd 14: bright yellow urine, white cm with bubbles, sore abdomen, right leg and back pain, right ovary pain
Cd15(10dpo): sharp electric type pains on right side that lasted for 10 mins
Cd16: vag cramp/ pressure
Cd 17( aug 20th) nips still sore/ still got white mont. Tub. Vag cramps
Cd 23(aug. 26th): nips back to norm, cold sore on edge of mouth, still got white mont. Vag cramps at night
Cd 24/25: waking up to pee, hungry at 3 and 4 in the morning and still have cold sore
Napping every single day since cd 15
-----

Now on like august the 7th or so the doctor did a pelvic check and said I have a functional cyst on my left ovary but nothing on my right only thing is everything this cycle has been on my right side and not my left. If af does show Im going to go get a hormone panel to see whats going on.
-------------------

I do hope you get your sticky bean Jan you totally deserve it :)

@My heart: wow no af since june..have you been to the doctor anything?

@Claud: do you know if you probably O'd a bit later than expected?

Have you not tested hunni? That does sound like a real pain! I hope your body sorts itself out! I wouldn't worry about functional cysts it just means your body is trying to ovulate from what I've read and they are harmless.

I really really hope so, it's got to the point where I'm getting really down about it but I really don't want this to take over my life.

Hope we can all get our bfps :)

I had to learn with ttc you take a chance every month to either get a bfp and be happy or get a bfn and be hurt. I actually commend the people who have been trying for a long time because it hurts getting that negative time after time. Sometimes I feel like it may consume me and I get so hurt and jealous when people announce pregnancies, but im starting to realize I cannot be like that and there is a timing for everything.

Im glad you said that about the cyst tho because that make me wonder if I really did O that early then if I had cyst there to assist with it

Drs not overly concerned yet about no af, had 3 shots of depo last year plus with pcos as well, she has said if nothing by dec which is 6 months after pill, will do bloods and stuff, i really dont want route again so im hoping she turns up on her own, have tested my first ovulation test today, so thats my next plan of action.

I was also on depo myheart, worse mistake ever!

Hello everyone, I'm back...was traveling a lot for work. Thought I had my BFP a few weeks ago but turned out to be a chemical :-(

Anyway, I'll prob be testing next fri, 9/5. I'm only about 3-4dpo today.

Best of luck to everyone and congrats to all the BFP's this month :)

Sorry about your chemical enchanted

but I got depo one time and it took a year for it to run out my system and I got pregnant maybe like 3 cycles later

AF is due on Sept 1. I couldn't wait until then, so I took a FRER this morning and got a faint BFP! :)

Hope it's okay that I join in on this thread.

Best of luck to you all! :)

welcome Debbie, we love to see pictures of pregnancy tests haha

Sorry about your chemical enchanted

but I got depo one time and it took a year for it to run out my system and I got pregnant maybe like 3 cycles later

Thanks...it's ok. I'll keep trying :wacko:

Good luck with your testing hunni!

AF is due on Sept 1. I couldn't wait until then, so I took a FRER this morning and got a faint BFP! :)

Hope it's okay that I join in on this thread.

Best of luck to you all! :)

Congrats Debbi! Yeah, post the pics! Lol

Congratulations debbi, need pics ha, i know what you meam about depo really regretting it now, bloody nurse said oh no wont affect you or anything mmm big liar lol xxx

af is due on the 7th september im 7dpo today will be testing tuesday onwards symptom last 2 days im am absolutly knackered struggling to keep eyes open lol gl to us all this month

Congratulations debbi, need pics ha, i know what you meam about depo really regretting it now, bloody nurse said oh no wont affect you or anything mmm big liar lol xxx

Nurse said the exact same thing to me lol! When I asked her if I will be able to conceive easily after she said 'of course!!! Many of patients get pregnant within a year!'

Here is the thread I started to see if others saw 2 lines. I think some of you already confirmed my suspicions. ;)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2223915-do-see-very-faint-2nd-line.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->