***September testing group***

Xxenssial---i hope this is it for you! Your lines look great. :)

AFM, I definitely caught whatever sickness my daughter has. Currently laid up in bed with incredible joint pain and a fever of 102°F. I was hopeful about this cycle but now I am worried that being so sick will interfere with whatever my body ( hopefully) is doing.
I am discouraged right now
Oh no I’m sorry to hear you’re so sick I hope your body is multi tasking boss and it’s still doing it’s thing. You just rest if you can. What stage in your cycle u up to? Hope you feel better soon x

@Laurabub84 thanks hun. So hard not to symptom spot! Hopefully it’s a sign for you xxx

@RainbowBaby13 thank you hun hope you’re doing well xxx

Oh no I’m sorry to hear you’re so sick I hope your body is multi tasking boss and it’s still doing it’s thing. You just rest if you can. What stage in your cycle u up to? Hope you feel better soon x

@Laurabub84 thanks hun. So hard not to symptom spot! Hopefully it’s a sign for you xxx

@RainbowBaby13 thank you hun hope you’re doing well xxx
You're welcome love ❤️❤️ I'm doing ok and hope you are doing well too:)

@josephine3 oh no!! I'm sorry hun :(

@elmum
It just doesn’t add up at all.
I was suspicious of her at first but with the twin story I thought she was genuine.
Do you think the twin story was true?
She was on here as kittycat for years and I know she had a baby last summer 2021.And that was baby number 5. Then I think it was October she started trying again.
She used to be ok but quite.
Never spoke to me that much apart from in Feb and April and she was absolutely vile. She really upset me but what got to me more was what she said to @ehjmorris that was sick. I called her a evil witch. But she just changed so suddenly.
Hope she won’t be back. I’m gonna be suspicious of any new people joining now.

@MumwithPCOS
I really hold you have ovulated love limbo is horrible.

@Xxenssial
The difference a day makes. That is such awesome progression love massive congratulations to you.

@josephine3

When she was on here as Kittycat she was on here for a few years. She had 5 kids and she had a baby last summer 2021. She was also in her 30s I believe.
It’s so strange because she just changed so suddenly. I mean she was never really that chatty but she seemed like a normal lady then in February she just started writing really nasty things. Claimed it was her ex or something like that but then got removed and then came back under different user names. Act all nice at first and then turned nasty. I mean really nasty. Can u not remember her love? U was on here when she started being nasty but I’m not sure if you was in the testing groups then. I’m very surprised she didn’t start attacking us here but I’m glad she didn’t because it would of really upset a lot of us. That opk look peak but I have heard that can go peak just b4 af. But I’ve done one b4 af and was negative. U can get peak when pregnant too but a Hpt would usually show first.

I am still waiting for AF and 16dpo. Fed up now.

@ehjmorris
Oh love that sounds very very good. Would be the perfect time for implantation too. I would be excited if I had that. Can’t wait for when you start testing eeeek. Fx for for you love.

@littlewitch
Still very early love and plenty of time for that BFP. I have everything tightly crossed that u get your sticky BFP in a few days. fx fx fx

@Laurabub84 and @cheerios
Good luck for when you test ladies.

@NightFlower
Let’s hope we have seen the back of her now love. I just find it creepy that she has been here fooling us all for a while now.
The twin story line had me fooled but I was suspicious of her when she first joined. But then she seemed nice. I didn’t see what she wrote in the May testing group but it was aimed at Isabella so I hate to think what she did write to her. Glad Isabella didn’t see it. She going through enough without dealing with a troll.
how’s you love? Sorry your out this cycle love. I’m out too and still waiting for AF. 16dpo and so fed up.
Hope your ok.

@jellybeanxx
Still no AF here either and definitely not pregnant. I’m 16dpo. AF didn’t start until 17dpo last cycle so I’m worried my luteal phase is now even longer. I used to bleed at 15dpo but last cycle was 17dpo and now 16dpo and no sign of AF. I feel very low right now.
When u used cq10 was that when you fell with your son? How long was you taking it for love? I don’t know if I Should just take the coq10 or take it and the maca?
I was taking maca when we fell with Harley.
Never have taken coq10 before and I hope it helps and doesn’t mess my cycle up.
Hope we both start AF soon so we can actually move on. This waiting is absolutely horrible:(

@AlwaysTheAunt
Mine coq10 arrived and there 600mg is that’ ok? I haven’t started them yet as still waiting for AF.
I was on maca when I fell with my son and I want to start that again but when I started it a few months ago I wasn’t ovulating.
I stopped taking it on cd16 as my ovulation is normally cd13, then ovulated cd19.
The latest I ovulated was cd20 after having Covid, but this cycle I ovulated on cd14 and I’m scared the maca will mess me up again. But I really do believe it was that that helped my youngest to stick so I don’t know what to do.
I don’t really want a June or July birth so maybe just taking both the maca and coq10 and seeing how it goes. I know I can ovulate as late as cd20 so if no peak by day 20 then I guess I will have to stop it or just keep taking it and see when or if I do ovulate.
I don’t get it because it never affected my ovulation in the past.

@aymz1983
Thanks love. I really hope your right. Just the longer it’s taking the more I feel it’s never going to happen. It’s been 4 cycles now since the miscarriage in June. I just hope I am pregnant with my take home rainbow baby by February the absolute latest. That will be a year of trying then and I hope it won’t go to over a year. I’m 43 A week b4 Christmas.
I’m 16dpo and waiting for AF and that will ne cycle 8 ttc.
I will keep trying and just hope I get pregnant again with a sticky healthy take home baby.

how are you doing? My due date was 22nd feb so around about the time your due. It was so perfect as I wanted a Autumn/Winter due date. But it just wasn’t meant to be sadly.

hope your ok.

So 16dpo today and still no sign of AF
So so fed up.
I hate knowing your out and waiting ages for stupid AF:sad1:

@MumwithPCOS im cd30 or 31 and 16dpo and no AF, still waiting.
Last cycle she didn’t show until 17dpo.
Feeling very down at the moment.
I hope the spotting isn’t the start of AF love. Would be awesome if it’s implantation bleeding.

@Suggerhoney I hope you get out of limbo soon, I think this is the hardest time in the cycle, when you just know you're out and wait for af to show. Hugs.

@josephine3 oh hun I’m so sorry. Big hugs and fx for next cycle for you.

@Suggerhoney i hope the witch shows her face asap so you can move onto next cycle.

I’m excited for the weekend but getting more nervous the closer it’s getting. I fell first try last time but didn’t ovulate until cd54 and it ended in a chemical, then my next cycle was a torturous 117 days with no ovulation, than a weird one that was 16 days with bleeding on and off throughout. Out of the 12 months of trying for him I only ovulated 6 times. 4 were chemicals, one I didn’t catch at all and the 6th he stuck. I’m scared to go through that again. At least if I was ovulating regularly every month I know I’m in with a chance. It’s so hard when you know your body’s not doing what it’s suppose to. Beginning of the year was my last long one at 73 days then a 40 day the one after that. Been reasonably regular since so I pray it stays that way

So sorry @josephine3

I think I’m just waiting for AF now. 10dpo. Will be first AF after MC. Hoping to get this over with soon. Feeling pretty emotional about this as I’m supposed to be at the start of my second trimester and instead I’m not pregnant at all. :-(

Thanks ladies I'm feeling pretty shit, trying to stay busy and keep my mind off it. I have work tomorrow though and I know if I see a baby I'm likely to cry... X

@Laurabub84 I totally get what you mean about the wonky cycles, TTC is hard enough but when you add in not knowing if you’ll even ovulate it’s like trying to win the lottery without even being able to buy a ticket!

@josephine3 I’m so sorry lovely! Do you work with babies? It can be so hard can’t it? That constant reminder of what you’re trying to get! I mostly work with newborns (I’m in infant feeding support) and it can be really difficult some days. I nearly changed jobs when I was TTC my youngest because after 2 years of trying it was just making me miserable! I hope you can find some lovely things to do for yourself to take your mind off it all :hugs:

@Suggerhoney so strange that your LP is getting longer, I wonder what causes that? What supplements are you taking at the moment? I think I was on coq10 about 2-3 months before my littlest was born. I can’t be sure how much it helped, I think it was the soy isoflavones and black cohosh that did it for me!

I’m still in limbo, I feel crampy but not even getting any spotting now! So frustrating!

@elmum I no what you mean love I should have been doing a gender reveal this weekend as I should have been nearly 24 weeks (that's the only time family were available) instead it's cycle after cycle and its frustrating me more now than before I lost the other baby and that chemical/Miscarriage:cry: huge :hugs: to you xx

@elmum @josephine3 and @tdog I’m sorry your all feeling low. Sending big :hugs:to you all

@jellybeanxx thats exactly what it’s like hun. I’m feeling ok right now. I still don’t think it’s sunk in that we’ve actually tried this cycle as he said yes right before ovulation. It still doesn’t feel real that I could potentially get pregnant this cycle. Would be a huge shock to fall first try as it’s always taken at least a year in the past. I think that could be why I’m not getting carried away with excitement because I’m trying to prepare myself for this to take time and I really want to try not to stress myself incase that affects my cycles.
I really hope things happen for you. It’s horrible not knowing where you are or if you’ve even ovulated. I promised dh I would be relaxed this cycle but I will be buying a new thermometer for next cycle because it causes me more stress not knowing if I’ve definetly ovulated. Sending heaps of luck to you.

@Suggerhoney any sign of the dreaded witch yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->