***September testing group***

@Suggerhoney I vaugely remember someone by that name but I wasn't on the testing threads then as wasn't actively trying, I have the opposite problem as you I worry my lp is too short, it's usually around 11 days but can be as short as 9
@jellybeanxx no I don't work with babies I work in a pub haha but often people come in with tiny ones and they melt my heart. I couldn't imagine working with them every day that must be hard but so enjoyable too.. I hope you get out of limbo soon when did you last test?

I keep looking at people signatures and realising everyone has quite young kids still, is there anyone who has a longer gap like me? My youngest is 8 now so it's been since 2014 when I was last pregnant. Such a long long time ago.. I wonder if my body still even works x

@Suggerhoney I vaugely remember someone by that name but I wasn't on the testing threads then as wasn't actively trying, I have the opposite problem as you I worry my lp is too short, it's usually around 11 days but can be as short as 9
@jellybeanxx no I don't work with babies I work in a pub haha but often people come in with tiny ones and they melt my heart. I couldn't imagine working with them every day that must be hard but so enjoyable too.. I hope you get out of limbo soon when did you last test?

I keep looking at people signatures and realising everyone has quite young kids still, is there anyone who has a longer gap like me? My youngest is 8 now so it's been since 2014 when I was last pregnant. Such a long long time ago.. I wonder if my body still even works x

I felt the same as you with my first she was 7 when I had my second and I didn't have a clue lmao, but with 3rd and 4th even tho they were close in age I still didn't have a clue as they keep changing everything like can't have this can't have that or the other oh bor off lol xx

My oldest daughter is 14 and my youngest is 8. Just have the two children. You are not alone in the age gap.

Josephine3--i think I have mentioned it before, but I am 36, and feeling my age sometimes. This is cycle #7 TTC, I had 2 chemical pregnancies in that time...so I know I can get pregnant. It just won't stick. :(

@josephine3 my partner is carrying and her only daughter is 9 so big age gap. Mine are 9 and 7 and I will be trying at some point in the future but we don’t know when so I’m worried I’ll be too old - I just know I’m not done having babies!

@littlewitch 8dpo is still so early. Plenty of time for them to turn into bfp. I’m going to take my first on the evening of 8dpo even tho I know it’ll be negative. But you know, gotta try out a new batch of tests to make sure there not defective, lol. I think the earliest I’ve ever gotten a positive is evening of 9dpo and that was really faint. Had to look under lights to see them but the next morning they were plain as day. Good luck
And good luck to those waiting to ovulate or test

@littlewitch 8dpo is still so early. Plenty of time for them to turn into bfp. I’m going to take my first on the evening of 8dpo even tho I know it’ll be negative. But you know, gotta try out a new batch of tests to make sure there not defective, lol. I think the earliest I’ve ever gotten a positive is evening of 9dpo and that was really faint. Had to look under lights to see them but the next morning they were plain as day. Good luck
And good luck to those waiting to ovulate or test
You’re right, 8dpo is still very early, don’t lose heart @littlewitch xxx

My youngest is 7 and haven’t been pregnant since then except maybe a chemical in April but even that I’m not 100% sure about so yeah I often wonder if I work xxxx

@am
@Suggerhoney I hope you get out of limbo soon, I think this is the hardest time in the cycle, when you just know you're out and wait for af to show. Hugs.

aww thanks love. Yeah it’s definitely the worst part.
I still don’t have any sign now. Not even spotting and I’ll be 17dpo tomorrow, feeling extremely fed up tbh. Thing is I had a few symptoms going on in the 2ww: metal taste and sore boobs and I did get some vvv faint lines at 9dpo. But then after that I only got bfns was so disappointing.
Just pray I’m pregnant with my healthy take home rainbow baby by February at the latest.
Hope to get that sticky rainbow BFP before February 22nd as that was my due date.
So I hope I’m pregnant with a sticky by then. how are you doing love?

@josephine3 oh hun I’m so sorry. Big hugs and fx for next cycle for you.

@Suggerhoney i hope the witch shows her face asap so you can move onto next cycle.

I’m excited for the weekend but getting more nervous the closer it’s getting. I fell first try last time but didn’t ovulate until cd54 and it ended in a chemical, then my next cycle was a torturous 117 days with no ovulation, than a weird one that was 16 days with bleeding on and off throughout. Out of the 12 months of trying for him I only ovulated 6 times. 4 were chemicals, one I didn’t catch at all and the 6th he stuck. I’m scared to go through that again. At least if I was ovulating regularly every month I know I’m in with a chance. It’s so hard when you know your body’s not doing what it’s suppose to. Beginning of the year was my last long one at 73 days then a 40 day the one after that. Been reasonably regular since so I pray it stays that way

I hope so too, still no sign. No cramping or spotting absolutely nothing and I know I’m 100% not pregnant. Have known since 10dpo.
Gosh some of the cycles you have had are crazy long. I feel like I have no right to complain hearing that. Gosh that must of been so awful. I really hope your cycles are way more regular this time and u won’t have to endure a never ending cycle like that again.

@Suggerhoney
Yep. I think she made up the whole thing. Very disturbed person. Hope she can find some help and stay off of BnB!

I think she made it up too. Probably a fabricated story so we wouldn’t twig one who she really was. It’s was Bev that found out who it was.
so clever to think of checking the IP address:
I hope she don’t come back.
Have you tried this cycle love? Or you waiting for next?
I know how you feel, I should be about 19 weeks pregnant now and it sucks being back at square one ttc.
I pray so much we both get our very healthy sticky take home rainbow babies soon love. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@Laurabub84 I totally get what you mean about the wonky cycles, TTC is hard enough but when you add in not knowing if you’ll even ovulate it’s like trying to win the lottery without even being able to buy a ticket!

@josephine3 I’m so sorry lovely! Do you work with babies? It can be so hard can’t it? That constant reminder of what you’re trying to get! I mostly work with newborns (I’m in infant feeding support) and it can be really difficult some days. I nearly changed jobs when I was TTC my youngest because after 2 years of trying it was just making me miserable! I hope you can find some lovely things to do for yourself to take your mind off it all :hugs:

@Suggerhoney so strange that your LP is getting longer, I wonder what causes that? What supplements are you taking at the moment? I think I was on coq10 about 2-3 months before my littlest was born. I can’t be sure how much it helped, I think it was the soy isoflavones and black cohosh that did it for me!

I’m still in limbo, I feel crampy but not even getting any spotting now! So frustrating!

See when was ttc last time my lp got longer then as well. I would bleed at 16 dpo but sometimes at 17 or 18dpo.
I thought it was down to the B supplements I was taking or the maca. But not on that now so it must just Be my normal lp length. hate we both in limbo love. I keep going bathroom to see if it’s started? But nothing not even a spec.
No cramps or anything. Just wish it would hurry up. ](*,)

@josephine3
I’m so sorry AF got you cd1 sucks but at least it’s a new cycle now. I’m still waiting for AF to show and I’m nearly 17dpo. I just wish it would show up so at least I’m on new cycle, this waiting is torture:-(

@josephine3 I’m so sorry af arrived :(

Sending love to all those in limbo right now!

we are currently awaiting O - TTC is just waiting waiting waiting!!!

All the waiting drives me crazy. Still waiting for AF here and im so fed up of waiting for it. Have known I’ve been out since 10dpo and now 16 nearly 17dpo urghhh.

@elmum @tdog @josephine3 just want to gove you guys hugs! Im sorry ttc has been such a dick to you guys and you're feeling it. I wouldnt wish this journey on anyone and it always breaks my heart to see people go through it.

@MumwithPCOS oh i do hope its not early af! So hard not knowing if/when you've ovulated :(

@josephine3 when we was ttc our 3 year old our daughter was 7 years old. So when I did fall with him it was like being pregnant for the very first time again. I couldn’t remember anything lol.

@littlewitch
It’s been 8 months ttc here and a chemical and a miscarriage to show for it so far. It sucks doesn’t it love.
The miscarriage was 4 cycles ago now and I’ve had nothing but BFNs since. It makes me worry that fertility had dropped or something.
I’m gonna try coq10 and I’m thinking oh starting the maca root again too as I think it was the maca that helped my son stick.
As you know I had the 4 chemicals and then fell on cycle 11 with him.
I hope that BFN turns into a BFP soon love. Hopefully the next day or so.
Ive never gotten a BFP b4 10dpo.
8dpo is still very very early love so don’t lose hope <3

@littlewitch
Are those wondfo?
If they are then I don’t know if you know this but u can get wondfo that are 10mlU and also ones that are 25mlU.
They look the exact same but the boxes are slightly different.
Only saying because if you have the 25mlU ones they are not for early testing.
8 dpo is still very early tho.
With both my sons and the miscarriage I had BFNs at 8dpo then very faint BFP at 10dpo but only on 10mlU tests . The 25mlU ones didn’t show lines until 11 or 12dpo.

@little witch i hope it turns into something xxx

this morning I’ve got a tiny bit of brown cm still. Last night when I had the cramping I had a lil red streaks in my cm. Pleeease don’t get heavier! Neg test this morning prob would be too early anyways A0F08E5B-D0F4-46F8-8DEB-7EFE7725A20A.jpeg097CCB6C-390F-4CD2-9BAC-01547DB98548.jpeg

@Suggerhoney thinking of you, waiting for AF is torture.

thanks love. It’s just absolutely torture.
I know I’m 100% not pregnant and this is waiting for Af feels like forever. I’m so so fed up.
There’s no sign of it either, no cramps nothing.
It makes me worry when it’s late like this because I think what if I have started menopause or something.
I read that periods can just stop suddenly with menopause so now I’m sat here worrying.

@little witch i hope it turns into something xxx

this morning I’ve got a tiny bit of brown cm still. Last night when I had the cramping I had a lil red streaks in my cm. Pleeease don’t get heavier! Neg test this morning prob would be too early anyways View attachment 1111527View attachment 1111528

I had that watery cm with red steaks in on cd7 and 8.
I had stopped AF on cd6.
It was so weird and don’t know what it was.

U can have spotting with ovulation and implantation.

I had that watery cm with red steaks in on cd7 and 8.
I had stopped AF on cd6.
It was so weird and don’t know what it was.

U can have spotting with ovulation and implantation.
Oh yeah hadn’t thought about spotting from Ov.
Oh honey i hope you get AF soon so you don’t have to worry any more. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->