***September testing group***

Oh yeah hadn’t thought about spotting from Ov.
Oh honey i hope you get AF soon so you don’t have to worry any more. Xxx

Still no sign love.
I’m so so fed up. I’ve been a moody cow all day and so so snappy.
Just wish we would all get our BFPS.

Extra sticky Healthy take home baby BFPs.
:dust:

Still no sign love.
I’m so so fed up. I’ve been a moody cow all day and so so snappy.
Just wish we would all get our BFPS.

Extra sticky Healthy take home baby BFPs.
:dust:
Sorry it hasn’t arrived yet, could dtd help it start? I know you probably wouldn’t feel like it

8dpo and going crazy, feel like I see shadowy lines this morning (I’ve done 4, two fmu and 2 smu) probably just the indent

5F0B8945-1E28-4D81-BEA3-189897CB0625.jpeg

@littlewitch
Are those wondfo?
If they are then I don’t know if you know this but u can get wondfo that are 10mlU and also ones that are 25mlU.
They look the exact same but the boxes are slightly different.
Only saying because if you have the 25mlU ones they are not for early testing.
8 dpo is still very early tho.
With both my sons and the miscarriage I had BFNs at 8dpo then very faint BFP at 10dpo but only on 10mlU tests . The 25mlU ones didn’t show lines until 11 or 12dpo.
They are Wondfo 10 miu. I got my first true positive on a combo HCG cassette test from the hospital I work at on 11 dpo.

@elmum I no what you mean love I should have been doing a gender reveal this weekend as I should have been nearly 24 weeks (that's the only time family were available) instead it's cycle after cycle and its frustrating me more now than before I lost the other baby and that chemical/Miscarriage:cry: huge :hugs: to you xx
Yes. I try not to think about where I should be. But it’s hard when you hit those time markers. I’m so sorry for what you and @Suggerhoney and others are going through. Loss in the middle of TTC is just the worst! I pray we all get to happier BFP take home rainbow baby days soon!
Sugger, we tried this month. We weren’t quite sure on timing, but given my temps, we BD a couple of times during my fertile window. I’m 10dpo now and I know it’s still early but since TTC in 2017, if I’m pregnant, I get a positive around 9dpo

Apparently 19 days of temps above coverline plus all my symptoms led to my period so I’m out. So silly though because it only lasted 2 days! I have never had a 2 day period in my life, yet it was red so cannot be implantation. Oh well. Maybe since it’s only my second postpartum period?

OMG girls! I’m just catching up and wow! What has been going on?! I thought all the fostering/adoption stuff with her was off but honestly just put it down to things being different in America! The stuff that Bev has told us about her being here for years is just mad, what drives someone to do something like that? I know she’s said/done awful things here but I do hope she’s okay and that any kids she may have are being well cared for because a well and stable person just doesn’t act like that!
@IsabellaJayne so much love to you, what a kind and compassionate soul you are :hugs:

Oh lovely, you are absolutely not a psycho, you’ve been through so much and deserve love and comfort. I really hope things improve for you soon!

I was taking coq10 last time around and do think it helped! The only reason I haven’t this time is because we’ve been trying to sway as well and I’ve heard it won’t help with that!

Ooh I do see that! The OPKs are interesting too! I hope you get some good, strong lines soon!

I’m annoyingly still waiting for AF. It really should have been here by now and tests are definitely negative. I keep feeling like it’s about to start but nope! I hate the limbo!

Everything she posted was odd to me, I missed what’s happened because I haven’t been on for a few days but let’s hope for her sake she either gets help or a new hobbie.

Apparently 19 days of temps above coverline plus all my symptoms led to my period so I’m out. So silly though because it only lasted 2 days! I have never had a 2 day period in my life, yet it was red so cannot be implantation. Oh well. Maybe since it’s only my second postpartum period?
Could be the case yeah. It is strange hopefully next month will be a normal cycle for you tho xx was it heavy at all those two days ?

@ehjmorris looking forward to your next test!! xx

cm is clear no more brown. still having mild cramps everyone n then xxx

My periods have all been 2-3 days since having my daughter 3 years ago. Used to easily be 6-7 with spotting a full week before that too. I ended up with low end iron (number was the bottom of their 'normal' range so not flagged but recommended to take iron).

@Suggerhoney thanks love, I'm doing well, finally the 1st trimester is over and I have more confidence that everything is really ok. I have almost no symptoms in this pregnancy so it's nice but also scary.
I hope so much that you get your bfp way before February. And that limbo ends today.

@ehjmorris I see those shadows too

@HalfricanMa sorry af arrived. I also had shorter periods since my daughter was born.

@Suggerhoney i hope she comes today so you can get it over with and move on. I know it’s hard when you have little ones but try to do somethings to keep yourself distracted. Maybe find a new series to get into or lose yourself in a good book. Reading is what I’m trying to do when I have time to sit so I’m not driving myself nuts waiting.

Thanks ladies, I did test again, but the shadow lines weren’t as clear as this morning so I’ll put them down for indent lines as there wasn’t any pink that i could see, and being only 8dpo too early.

hope tomorrow brings better news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"