September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Ugh the last 2 days have been rough. Based off ff I am suppose to ovulate on Wednesday. Yesterday and today I have been feeling nauseous and have a headache. Now I am feeling cramps in my ovaries, mostly right. Has anyone ever had this?

Ugh the last 2 days have been rough. Based off ff I am suppose to ovulate on Wednesday. Yesterday and today I have been feeling nauseous and have a headache. Now I am feeling cramps in my ovaries, mostly right. Has anyone ever had this?

I have ovulation cramps most months... is it possible that you're just more aware of them now?? Mine have always been worse when I am not on the BCP - if I am on the pill I don't get them... so I always notice them when we are TTC!!

xx

I have ovulation cramps most months... is it possible that you're just more aware of them now?? Mine have always been worse when I am not on the BCP - if I am on the pill I don't get them... so I always notice them when we are TTC!!

xx

I have always tried to notice if I was. Maybe I just missed it. But it just seemed bad and maybe that is why I noticed it. I had so much pain on both sides, but mostly on the right. Never had cramps like that before unless I was on my period. Well either way we shall find out if I sealed the deal in the next few weeks lol :coffee:

xx

I have always tried to notice if I was. Maybe I just missed it. But it just seemed bad and maybe that is why I noticed it. I had so much pain on both sides, but mostly on the right. Never had cramps like that before unless I was on my period. Well either way we shall find out if I sealed the deal in the next few weeks lol :coffee:

Not much consolation but for me it's just a relief to be ovulating!!! I noticed it when I came off the pill about 5 years ago. Then went back on it, forgot about them and it's just been really obvious since I had my daughter... Good luck and get busy!! :):flower:

I should be Oing on Thursday the 29th- Flo due 9/12- anyone else on about that schedule? I'd love a buddy :)

I should be Oing on Thursday the 29th- Flo due 9/12- anyone else on about that schedule? I'd love a buddy :)

hi Laurana!
Im due to O 28/29/30... with Flo hopefully not calling around 10/9/13!
I'll be ur buddy!!! :hugs:

I am CD6 SO According to ovufriend.com I should be O around 25th.The witch is about to leave today or tomorrow then I will just BD everyday until the end of this month LOL! WANN COVER EVERYTHING! Hubby get ready!i DON'T CARE IF HE'S TIRED FROM WORK HE CAN JUST LAY THERE ! hahahhah!! Sept. 16th is my Bday so Praying for a BFP gift!

According to ovufriend.com I should be O around 25th.The witch is about to leave today or tomorrow then I will just BD everyday until the end of this month LOL! WANN COVER EVERYTHING! Hubby get ready!! hahahhah!! Sept. 16th is my Bday so Praying for a BFP gift!

H Greekgrl77,
Will I put you down for Sept, 16th?
xxx

Jeez... Ive no patience! :)

Im dying to get started! Im wishing I was in my tww, and then when Im there... I'll be wishing it was over with lots of BFPs!!!!!

Im never happy!! :) :)

According to FF I should be Oing on the same day and AF due same day as well :) I'm running on a 39 day cycle based on AF being four days late for the past two months!

I've been noticing a lot of CM bothing EW and creamy the past few days, not too sure what's up with that, as well as tender nipples some nights.

Noticing any symptoms during your wait for O day?

Joining!

According to my ticker, I o'd yesterday and today I'm 1 dpo. I'm cramping and my abdomen feels sore, which seems a little crazy this early but there you have it. I'm testing Sept 2.

Hello ladies!

I am going to test september 2, just in time for our first wedding anniversary!! Hopefully it is a good sign for bfp!! :)

Boumboum

Hi everyone!
I've everyone updated/included I think!
How is everyone doing?
Any updates??

Xxxxx

OH still has flu! But we've bought a new duvet and pillows today to be ready to BD all weekend :) He killed the last lot with sweat!! xx

It was definitely flu last week and over the weekend - it's now man flu ;) xx

Hi guys. Got my first non- flashing smiley today using clear blue advance so bding every night ATM. Implantation should occur on our first year wedding anniversary or around then and will be testing at 14dpo so two weeks from tomoz... Which is 5th September :) I have a good feeling about this month however, I did ovulate at d12 which is slightly earlier than normal. I think they say its more likely to be a girl if you ovulate early ;-) hoping for a BFP this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->