September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Tested :bfp: with FRER this afternoon after only holding pee for 1 hr! :wohoo:

Yay! Congrats!!!

I want to go pee on another stick, but I know i probably won't get any better of a result.... :dohh:

I THINK I O'd late tbh, I remember having EWCM around CD 19/20... And then again at CD28/29 roughly!

Now I also slipped a disk in the middle of what I thought was my fertile window, so maybe that delayed O!

Xxxxx

This month I o'd a day earlier than normal (may cd20, June cd16, July cd20 chemical, August cd 15). Arggggggggg

Tested :bfp: with FRER this afternoon after only holding pee for 1 hr! :wohoo:

How many dpo are u?. It looks very faint...i think mine was like that like at 9dpo

I am 9 dpo, I only held my pee for an hour and tested at 3pm LOL.. still positive on both FRER & wondfo! :happydance:

Yay lol....mine was like that also at same dpo dont know if u saw me frer from this morning but it progressed from day to day

I THINK I O'd late tbh, I remember having EWCM around CD 19/20... And then again at CD28/29 roughly!

Now I also slipped a disk in the middle of what I thought was my fertile window, so maybe that delayed O!

Xxxxx

This month I o'd a day earlier than normal (may cd20, June cd16, July cd20 chemical, August cd 15). Arggggggggg

My cycle is driving me mad too, it is my first month off BCP but last time they returned to normal, all was going well and going by temping and OPK I ovulated on CD 14. I have been really tired and irritable and feeling sicky last few days, I started spotting on Saturday which would be start of normal period as usually spot on Sat and full AF on Sun, well continued to have few spots mainly on wiping yesterday and same today looks to be mix of CM and brownish colour sorry for TMI all pregnancy tests are negative so just wish it would come to something as hate not knowing whats happening in my cycle my face has also got major break out which never have. My temps were still high took slight drop although above cover line on Sat, jumped up really hig Sun and dropped below cover line today.

Lets hope our bodies make there mind up soon so we can move on to next cycle if not a BFP :)

Good luck x

Hey all
Im completely out for the August testing thread, and I know a few of you ladies are too! So I decided to start a September testing thread!

Please feel free to join.... Pm me with details or just post in the read and I will add you to the opening post!!!!

xxxxx

I'm testing the 13th!

Hey Tee! Welcome!!!:flower:
Ur on the list! :happydance:

Thank you, I am so excited to be a part of the group. I will hopefully ease my way in. LOL

Xxxxx

My cycle is driving me mad too, it is my first month off BCP but last time they returned to normal, all was going well and going by temping and OPK I ovulated on CD 14. I have been really tired and irritable and feeling sicky last few days, I started spotting on Saturday which would be start of normal period as usually spot on Sat and full AF on Sun, well continued to have few spots mainly on wiping yesterday and same today looks to be mix of CM and brownish colour sorry for TMI all pregnancy tests are negative so just wish it would come to something as hate not knowing whats happening in my cycle my face has also got major break out which never have. My temps were still high took slight drop although above cover line on Sat, jumped up really hig Sun and dropped below cover line today.

Lets hope our bodies make there mind up soon so we can move on to next cycle if not a BFP :)

Good luck x

Well, you can count me out. "Percy" came at about 2:15 this afternoon :cry: so I guess I got my answer. I'm sad, but should ovulate around hubby's birthday so maybe October is my month.

Xxxxx

Good luck x

Well, you can count me out. "Percy" came at about 2:15 this afternoon :cry: so I guess I got my answer. I'm sad, but should ovulate around hubby's birthday so maybe October is my month.

I'm so sorry. Hang in there :hugs:

Xxxxx

Good luck x

Sorry hun :hugs: here's to next month! :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172992

:headspin::yipee::happydance::happydance::happydance:GOT MY :bfp: TODAY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::dance:

AF due Tomorrow 10th

Last af was on 15th -21st (26 day cycle )

Sore Breasts since the 28th (never this early,usually only a week or a few days before af )

Usually get more symptoms, eg.nausea cramps,tiredness...

nothing else this cycle

Xxxxx

Good luck x

Sorry hun :hugs: here's to next month! :)

Thank you

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172992

:headspin::yipee::happydance::happydance::happydance:GOT MY :bfp: TODAY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::dance:

Congrats

:happydance::happydance: Congrats!! I got mine today too :happydance:

Congrats

AF due Tomorrow 10th

Last af was on 15th -21st (26 day cycle )

Sore Breasts since the 28th (never this early,usually only a week or a few days before af )

Usually get more symptoms, eg.nausea cramps,tiredness...

nothing else this cycle

:hugs: AAAHHH!! Fingers Crossed for you!! AND TONS of BABY DUST!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"