September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Thanks guys!! I am really sad but I'm gonna test thursday morning first thing when I get up...

Guys got a bfn today at 8 dpo with 7 ish days left till AF.... :(

Dont give up yet..i got my bfp on 9dpo

I'm gonna test again n 2 days... But I'm pretty bummed.

Dont give up just yet til witch shows up..i called th dr and told em that im getting positives and im not due til thursday if they can still see me and they said yes but im too scared to go and let be down.

There would be no reason for a false positive that many times except for hysterical pregnancy. But that is only in severely mentally ill people. Lol. I doubt your one of those. :haha::haha:

Morning Ladies...
BFN again this morning on a FRER.... Its not looking good for a BFP for OH's birthday tomorrow :nope: Ive used both my Frers now, so its back to ICs until a get a hint of anything, then I'll use by Clearblue Digi!

Feeling slightly disheartened today tbh.... I know Im only 9DPO, and I did have more Brown CM last night, really hoping its IB, and not early AF.... but we'll see!

Clairikins, I'll put you on this list now! Welcome! :flower:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

More Brown CM just now....beginning to think AF is on her way..I usually spot for a few days prior to red flow too... :cry::cry::cry:

More brown CM, quite heavy earlier..... Just been to the loo..... Red spotting has started.....:nope::cry::nope::cry:

Aww how many dpo are u? How many cycle days are u also?

I'm 9dpo today.... It's my third cycle!

Soooo tons of thick white cm today/tonight....AF due Tuesday 9/10. Trying like hell to hold out testing again until Saturday!! What do you guys think? I'm 11 dpo

Ooh I have no self control... I would definitely :test: That was one of my early symptoms with my ds... Sounds promising!

Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok tomorrow morning I am testing!!!!

BFN on Saturday :( ugh I hate that feeling when I see NO line....not even a freaking evap!!! lol...well the witch is due tomorrow.....I feel like this month is a wash. Hopefully she stays away

Well dont give up sofaqueen...sending my baby :dust: your way.

Morning Ladies...
BFN again this morning on a FRER.... Its not looking good for a BFP for OH's birthday tomorrow :nope: Ive used both my Frers now, so its back to ICs until a get a hint of anything, then I'll use by Clearblue Digi!

Feeling slightly disheartened today tbh.... I know Im only 9DPO, and I did have more Brown CM last night, really hoping its IB, and not early AF.... but we'll see!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

More Brown CM just now....beginning to think AF is on her way..I usually spot for a few days prior to red flow too... :cry::cry::cry:

More brown CM, quite heavy earlier..... Just been to the loo..... Red spotting has started.....:nope::cry::nope::cry:

How long is your usual LP?

I have ovulated late this cycle. So my testing date needs to be changed. FF is yet to give me cross-hair. I will let u know my new testing date by tomorrow.

Morning Ladies...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

How long is your usual LP?

Usually 14 days!

Evening everyone!!
I think I've everyone added to the list! If folk could have a quick look to make sure you are all on the list!!!

Lots of
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:
to everyone!!​

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all
Im completely out for the August testing thread, and I know a few of you ladies are too! So I decided to start a September testing thread!

Please feel free to join.... Pm me with details or just post in the read and I will add you to the opening post!!!!

xxxxx

I'm testing the 13th!

Hey all
Im completely out for the August testing thread, and I know a few of you ladies are too! So I decided to start a September testing thread!

Please feel free to join.... Pm me with details or just post in the read and I will add you to the opening post!!!!

xxxxx

I'm testing the 13th!

Hey Tee! Welcome!!!:flower:
Ur on the list! :happydance:

Well, another BFN today at 16dpo. I called my doctor and she said that an early miscarraige/chemical pregnancy can throw your cycle off for the next month and if I haven't started or gotten a positive by next week to come in. I am so incredibly frustrated and really wish something would go right! I'm going to wait a few days and test again if I haven't started. Need to go buy more hpts though. Good luck testers

Tested :bfp: with FRER this afternoon after only holding pee for 1 hr! :wohoo:

Attachments

• 9 dpo frer at 3pm.jpg
    9 dpo frer at 3pm.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 9 dpo frer at 3pm inverted.jpg
    9 dpo frer at 3pm inverted.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
Well, another BFN today at 16dpo. I called my doctor and she said that an early miscarraige/chemical pregnancy can throw your cycle off for the next month and if I haven't started or gotten a positive by next week to come in. I am so incredibly frustrated and really wish something would go right! I'm going to wait a few days and test again if I haven't started. Need to go buy more hpts though. Good luck testers

Hey chick,
I had a a CP on 1st July, and my next AF arrived on 11th August!!!!
xx

Hey chick,
I had a a CP on 1st July, and my next AF arrived on 11th August!!!!
xx

Did you ovulate regularly or was that delayed as well?

I THINK I O'd late tbh, I remember having EWCM around CD 19/20... And then again at CD28/29 roughly!

Now I also slipped a disk in the middle of what I thought was my fertile window, so maybe that delayed O!

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->