September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

more confusion, I've just checked back and my last period which wasn't just spotting would of been 18-19th August, which would mean implantation would be today/tomorow, which effectively means that the slight spotting I'm
having today could well be implantation bleeding rather than another AF, fingers crossed! x x x

Fingers crossed :)

come on sofa & dsemcho the suspense is killing me for these possible BFPs lol! I've just starte spotting slight red blood looks like tiny clots, sorry tmi so I'm wondering if I'm having another AF, 4th time since 5th August :/ z z

Hi Dolly,

Im afraid I have to wait until 6pm to get home and have a look at this morning's test... I'll test again as well! No more peeing until 7pm!:haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's this mornings test, very faded line, clearer IRL....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 22
come on sofa & dsemcho the suspense is killing me for these possible BFPs lol! I've just starte spotting slight red blood looks like tiny clots, sorry tmi so I'm wondering if I'm having another AF, 4th time since 5th August :/ z z

Hi Dolly,

Im afraid I have to wait until 6pm to get home and have a look at this morning's test... I'll test again as well! No more peeing until 7pm!:haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm gonna upload it to my photobucket and tinker with it.

Sofa, this is what I got out of it.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/22eee3f9-939c-447a-9fbd-47270c85c377_zps1c0fd0e7.jpg?t=1378831213

There is definitely a line.

todays test at 10 dpo, way darker

AWESOME!!! CONGRATZ!!!:happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup:

Hi Dolly,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I see it! KEEP TESTING!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have to get an ultrasound today because they claim I am 7 weeks which cant be right not in the least! I want to lay on the couch all day and not do anything. I am just so tired!

Just to let you ladies know no one is out until the witch shows up! I still barely have any symptoms! the "common" symptoms that they shove down our throats of early pregnancy is so ugh lol! I don't really even feel pregnant! :shrug: So KEEP TESTING!!! ladies keep faith! SEPTEMBER is a luckyy luckky month. :dust: :dust:

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/22eee3f9-939c-447a-9fbd-47270c85c377_zps1c0fd0e7.jpg?t=1378831213

Thanks a million chick! This evening test is hiding in the bathroom, I'm trying to get rid of DH so I can take a picture of it!! :haha::haha:

I tested yesterday and today (8&9 dpo - I couldn't wait), both bfn :o(

Wow Congratulations Sofa :happydance:

BFP Ladies I could do with your help or advice please.

As I've wrote plenty of times, this months cycle was all-over the place with a lot of cramps, but on the 4th I had a very scant amount of brown cm/blood on my liner only once that day, then again on the 7th, I've not tested with a HPT recently as I am waiting on some 10miu ones I ordered online, The thing is I am more confused because I started having a lot more brown blood this morning around 1pm with small stretchy darker clots, its started to get lighter around 5pm but now I am wondering if its going to stop or not or get heavier or whether I should give up with this cycle and start a fresh as if this brown blood is my period,. I wont be getting my hopes up this cycle, have any of you lovely new mummy's experienced this I am so confused yet again. :wacko: :wacko:

I think I am around 7/8 DPO but could be as late as 11DPO.

Thanks a million chick! This evening test is hiding in the bathroom, I'm trying to get rid of DH so I can take a picture of it!! :haha::haha:

ha ha :) waiting for the pic.

Can't wait to see it!!!!

ha ha :) waiting for the pic.

Ditto!

Went to the gym earlier (I'm a overweight gym rat lol) and I got SUPER nauseous and just plain ole exhausted and had to stop my workout early. Instead of taking an hour and a half at the gym I barely lasted 45 minutes and I feel like I'm gonna vomit!!! >_<

Had someone from medical call me again today to ask about if I still wanted to do the quantitative HCG test, and I told them 'Percy' was due in two days so I'd just wait it out. But I am noticing that I don't have any acne (normally I get one pimple and it's the only time I have.. Not even in high school) and my cervix does seem to be a lot more closed than normal (normally I can insert the tip of my finger if I wanted to this close to AF) but I can't!!

I THINK I O'd late tbh, I remember having EWCM around CD 19/20... And then again at CD28/29 roughly!

Now I also slipped a disk in the middle of what I thought was my fertile window, so maybe that delayed O!

Xxxxx

This month I o'd a day earlier than normal (may cd20, June cd16, July cd20 chemical, August cd 15). Arggggggggg

My cycle is driving me mad too, it is my first month off BCP but last time they returned to normal, all was going well and going by temping and OPK I ovulated on CD 14. I have been really tired and irritable and feeling sicky last few days, I started spotting on Saturday which would be start of normal period as usually spot on Sat and full AF on Sun, well continued to have few spots mainly on wiping yesterday and same today looks to be mix of CM and brownish colour sorry for TMI all pregnancy tests are negative so just wish it would come to something as hate not knowing whats happening in my cycle my face has also got major break out which never have. My temps were still high took slight drop although above cover line on Sat, jumped up really hig Sun and dropped below cover line today.

Lets hope our bodies make there mind up soon so we can move on to next cycle if not a BFP :)

Good luck x

Well, you can count me out. "Percy" came at about 2:15 this afternoon :cry: so I guess I got my answer. I'm sad, but should ovulate around hubby's birthday so maybe October is my month.

SNAP, thats a bit spooky mine arrived at around 2pm today, really heavy too (sorry for TMI) lets go for it next cycle!!! :hugs:

Kardashian good luck lol it seems to far from now but we all have to wait at some point...i dont feel a big belly but i feel bloated and sometimes my boobs are sore. I wonder if ppl get bigger bellys with 2nd baby or not vause ive heard that u get bloated faster or idk..but oh well, well see.

This will be my 4th pregnancy if I am pregnant. I am at cd27 today cd26 got spotting very slight and nothing so I thought that is way early for AF to arrive. An this happened last time I was pregnant so we will see. I'm waiting. I want to wait till cd33 but don't think I have the patience!!
I didn't have sore boobs and don't get sore boobs anymore so that for me is very strange. X

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I was out for dinner with DH for his birthday! :toothpick:

Nothing to report on this evenings cheapie, not even a whisper of a line! I'm not overly concerned.... I tested after a hold of about 2 hours!

I'm gonna test again in the morning, with an overnight hold! :loo:

We're just back home now so I'm gonna settle into the Sofa and update the opening post!!!!

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->