September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Thanks chiibaby i was a bit worried cause i thought it was the same second line as the one from today but i see the progress hopefully it keeps gettin darker.

Please add me - AF due 16.09 but I'm testing on DH birthday on 13.09. I have had symptoms every day from about 3DPO starting with a big gooey glob of yellowy/creamy CM and a different feeling in my lower tummy. I also noticed a prominent blue vein on my right boob last night which I have only ever had when pregnant with my sons. I *feel* like I am pregnant. I feel different but its also familiar. I've had headaches, creamy CM for days and a skin breakout (not usual). I feel like I could test but I promised DH I'd wait.....so Friday it is!

Ah okay. You do know some digi's have a sensitivity of 50 - 100 right??

So I did some research and the test I got my possibly BFP on has a 20miU sensitivity, where as my Wondfo's are 25... And my line was almost invisible... So I tested with another one and now I'm waiting for it to marinate...

Well?????????????????????? :shrug::shrug:

Idk I think I'm crazy.... Looks like a faint shadow on the test itself, but when I enhance it I get this....

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/235f40c8-77a0-406e-b515-02d421ccb33a_zpsd6f35d84.jpg
I'm crazy right?

I'm 3-4 dpo and have been nauseus since yesterday, along with metallic taste in my mouth, and cramps on the left side. Testing on the 18th can't come soon enough!

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

Sounds promising!!!!! Fx'd!

I'm on my iPhone in the toilet! I TOALLY SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for u!!!! Keep testing!! Xoxoxoxoxox

Hiding if u cant wait take a frer...i got my bfp at 9dpo so maybe you could get yours too.

I promised DH I'd wait but I swear, I'm so close to caving in. I have two Boots tests upstairs but I'm going to be good and hold out. However, if these feelings persist, I might talk him into testing in thurs. it took me 9 months to talk hubby into going for #3 so I don't want to freak him out :haha: funny, once the decision was made, he's actually excited?! :wacko:

Congrats btw - I've been lurking and following all your journeys :flower:

Hiding if u cant wait take a frer...i got my bfp at 9dpo so maybe you could get yours too.

Thanks lol i understand..this was barely our 2ndmonth ttc..but i didnt think i would get a bfp that fast because with my daughter it took a couple of months...:dust: to you and everyone

I'm testing 14th Sept early Saturday morning. Should test 13th but it's Friday 13 sooooo no way. Have sore boobs, have gone huge too also had spotting early yesterday morning and since the spot absoloute nothing but feeling belly getting huge and had mid day slight nausea....Woop Woop!

Kardashian good luck lol it seems to far from now but we all have to wait at some point...i dont feel a big belly but i feel bloated and sometimes my boobs are sore. I wonder if ppl get bigger bellys with 2nd baby or not vause ive heard that u get bloated faster or idk..but oh well, well see.

Sofaqueen: I have ovulated this cycle. So I will be testing on 23rd instead of 18th.

I'm on my iPhone in the toilet! I TOALLY SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for u!!!! Keep testing!! Xoxoxoxoxox

Yay! I'm only normal crazy not line crazy! :happydance:
DH says if I have to work that hard to see a line then it's not real =/ I'm like well I barely see something on my tests!! It's like this color almost like this but maybe a little lighter....

it took me 9 months to talk hubby into going for #3 so I don't want to freak him out :haha: funny, once the decision was made, he's actually excited?! :wacko:

I understand your feeling!! It took me 2 1/2 years to get the DH to agree to officially trying (as in using OPK's and making BD almost everyday of my fertile week. And now it's been about 9 months of us actively TTC and I still can't say the words Baby or Pregnant to him lol. :hugs:

todays test at 10 dpo, way darker

Attachments

• 10 dpo fmu.jpg
    10 dpo fmu.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 6
I know and i know the time is expired but i just saw it again and its a bit darker than in the pic and i jus did a cheapie and its also there.

Baha, this made me laugh:haha: my DH goes pale still and we already have 2!

I understand your feeling!! It took me 2 1/2 years to get the DH to agree to officially trying (as in using OPK's and making BD almost everyday of my fertile week. And now it's been about 9 months of us actively TTC and I still can't say the words Baby or Pregnant to him lol. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Baha, this made me laugh:haha: my DH goes pale still and we already have 2!

I understand your feeling!! It took me 2 1/2 years to get the DH to agree to officially trying (as in using OPK's and making BD almost everyday of my fertile week. And now it's been about 9 months of us actively TTC and I still can't say the words Baby or Pregnant to him lol. :hugs:
[/QUOTE]

If we get lucky this will be a first for both of us! We've raised kids up to a certain age with ex's (we have 2 weeks - 5 years old covered with experience!! lol).. When I showed him the test with the faint faint line he didn't react - I think he wants to wait until he knows for sure. Even I'm doubtful about my almost lines (cause I have to enhance the pics to be sure).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->