September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Relevant History: 23 year old mam of 3 year old. TTC#2 no history of any m/c or illnesses. First/second cycle trying
to adjust, 1st period since coming off contraception was 5th August.
DPO/CD?: no idea, I've had two witches this month, one 5th August one 29th August. ovulated 12th August and I think I'm on ovulating now (test showed up strongish line yesterday)
Symptoms: cramps, headaches, nausea, sore heavy boobs, tiredness.
Testing:
BFN so far, but did have 2 tests last week with 2 evap lines :dohh:

Wow there are so many new BFPs on here I'm going to just do one big huge blanket 'CONGRATULATIONS LADIES'. I'm so happy for you!! Yay for BFPs!!

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!

I'll will update all the bfns and bfps at lunchtime...
Just a quick update from me....

10dpo..... did an IC this morning, and got two definite lines, but did a digi with the pot of pee, and it was BFN.......

Was REALLY hoping for a Digi BFP for OH's birthday this morning, but alas.... Im not even sure Id completely trust the IC either....
Gonna buy more FRER at lunchtime and test again... maybe just maybe I'll get a second line and present it to him this evening inside his Liverpool onsie!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:saywhat: you post pics of your negative tests but no picture of " two definite lines" !! We neeeed to see it!! That's so exciting!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172992

:headspin::yipee::happydance::happydance::happydance:GOT MY :bfp: TODAY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::dance:

Congratulations!

AF due Tomorrow 10th

Last af was on 15th -21st (26 day cycle )

Sore Breasts since the 28th (never this early,usually only a week or a few days before af )

Usually get more symptoms, eg.nausea cramps,tiredness...

nothing else this cycle

I know how you feel... I've just been feeling weird for the past few days.

Just tested for the 2nd time this morn and bfp :) never been so happy

Congrats!

10dpo..... did an IC this morning, and got two definite lines, but did a digi with the pot of pee, and it was BFN.......

Was REALLY hoping for a Digi BFP for OH's birthday this morning, but alas.... Im not even sure Id completely trust the IC either....
Gonna buy more FRER at lunchtime and test again... maybe just maybe I'll get a second line and present it to him this evening inside his Liverpool onsie!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I'm confused... So you did get your BFP?! And why didn't you post a picture?!?!?

AFM- AF due Thursday.... Still pretty sure IC's are negative. Gonna go buy a couple of cassettes and try those to make sure. But I think I'm gonna be out. I am having slight cramps, I'm super tired and my boobs hurt.

Hey sweetie, I got a BFP on a cheapie, but a BFN on the Digi... and I dont really trust the cheapie... I tried to take a photo of it in the bathroom, but OH was wondering why I wanted to bring my Ipad to the loo! So I had to abandon my plan!
I'll take a pic as soon as Im home, if the second line is still there!
Im still spotting, minimal and brown!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow there are so many new BFPs on here I'm going to just do one big huge blanket 'CONGRATULATIONS LADIES'. I'm so happy for you!! Yay for BFPs!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:saywhat: you post pics of your negative tests but no picture of " two definite lines" !! We neeeed to see it!! That's so exciting!!

Yip.... a BFP on a cheapie, but a BFN on the Digi... I'll take a pic as soon as Im home, if the second line is still there!
Im still spotting, minimal and brown!:shrug:

Im refusing to get excited yet though! I was so hoping for a Digi BFP for OHs birthday!:cry:

Ah okay. You do know some digi's have a sensitivity of 50 - 100 right??

So I did some research and the test I got my possibly BFP on has a 20miU sensitivity, where as my Wondfo's are 25... And my line was almost invisible... So I tested with another one and now I'm waiting for it to marinate...

So I did some research and the test I got my possibly BFP on has a 20miU sensitivity, where as my Wondfo's are 25... And my line was almost invisible... So I tested with another one and now I'm waiting for it to marinate...

Well?????????????????????? :shrug::shrug:

come on sofa & dsemcho the suspense is killing me for these possible BFPs lol! I've just starte spotting slight red blood looks like tiny clots, sorry tmi so I'm wondering if I'm having another AF, 4th time since 5th August :/ z z

come on sofa & dsemcho the suspense is killing me for these possible BFPs lol! I've just starte spotting slight red blood looks like tiny clots, sorry tmi so I'm wondering if I'm having another AF, 4th time since 5th August :/ z z

Hi Dolly,

Im afraid I have to wait until 6pm to get home and have a look at this morning's test... I'll test again as well! No more peeing until 7pm!:haha:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm 3-4 dpo and have been nauseus since yesterday, along with metallic taste in my mouth, and cramps on the left side. Testing on the 18th can't come soon enough!

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

Idk I think I'm crazy.... Looks like a faint shadow on the test itself, but when I enhance it I get this....

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/235f40c8-77a0-406e-b515-02d421ccb33a_zpsd6f35d84.jpg
I'm crazy right?

I'm 3-4 dpo and have been nauseus since yesterday, along with metallic taste in my mouth, and cramps on the left side. Testing on the 18th can't come soon enough!

Sounds promising!!!!! Fx'd!

Idk I think I'm crazy.... Looks like a faint shadow on the test itself, but when I enhance it I get this....

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/235f40c8-77a0-406e-b515-02d421ccb33a_zpsd6f35d84.jpg
I'm crazy right?

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH, I cant see the picture!!!!! Stoopid work computer!!

more confusion, I've just checked back and my last period which wasn't just spotting would of been 18-19th August, which would mean implantation would be today/tomorow, which effectively means that the slight spotting I'm
having today could well be implantation bleeding rather than another AF, fingers crossed! x x x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172992

:headspin::yipee::happydance::happydance::happydance:GOT MY :bfp: TODAY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::dance:

Congratulations!

AF due Tomorrow 10th

Last af was on 15th -21st (26 day cycle )

Sore Breasts since the 28th (never this early,usually only a week or a few days before af )

Usually get more symptoms, eg.nausea cramps,tiredness...

nothing else this cycle

I know how you feel... I've just been feeling weird for the past few days.

Just tested for the 2nd time this morn and bfp :) never been so happy

Congrats!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I'm confused... So you did get your BFP?! And why didn't you post a picture?!?!?

AFM- AF due Thursday.... Still pretty sure IC's are negative. Gonna go buy a couple of cassettes and try those to make sure. But I think I'm gonna be out. I am having slight cramps, I'm super tired and my boobs hurt.

Hey sweetie, I got a BFP on a cheapie, but a BFN on the Digi... and I dont really trust the cheapie... I tried to take a photo of it in the bathroom, but OH was wondering why I wanted to bring my Ipad to the loo! So I had to abandon my plan!
I'll take a pic as soon as Im home, if the second line is still there!
Im still spotting, minimal and brown!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sofaqueen-digi arent that sensitive...i get bfp with frer and cheapie but not a digi so good luck hun.

image.jpg
My 12dpo FRER..bottom one. Do u guys see any progress at all?

I'm crazy right?

hey I see it, your not crazy! keep testing x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back