September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

CD34 witch still no show...tested sat.night BFN..=-( .I'll test again inabout 5 days..I feel I am out or maybe didnt even ovulate ..GUESS i AM STILL IN lIMBO.i HAVE NO CLUE!

I'm jumping in on this one! :flower:

Testing around the 28th. FXing for all you ladies, and congrats on all the bfp's so exciting!! :thumbup:

I am late to the party but you can put me down to test around the 22nd! I just spent 30 minutes running through your old posts lol

So exciting to see all of the BFP'S!!!

I'm feel very unsure today. Last night I felt pins and needles in my pelvis that I have never felt before but today my cramps are starting to feel more like my regular af cramps. I have been really looking forward to a BFP this month. Test tomorrow. Hopefully af won't show up.

I'm feel very unsure today. Last night I felt pins and needles in my pelvis that I have never felt before but today my cramps are starting to feel more like my regular af cramps. I have been really looking forward to a BFP this month. Test tomorrow. Hopefully af won't show up.

Good luck!

Good luck to all who are in the TWW.
I will be testing on 23rd or 24th.

Took a Wondfo and a CBD this morning and both were :bfn: Although, I am going to the Doctor today, and I'm hoping to get a blood hCG test there. Still no signs of AF. Still praying for a little bean! :)

Thought I'd update this thread. Got a bfn on the 14th BUT af still hasn't shown up so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.... Eekkk

Got my answer the :witch: has arrived. Bit gutted as we caught first time with DS :( always next month.

Fingers crossed for everyone else xx

I'm 11 DPO today and still no obvious symptoms :( I've been getting BFNs since 6 DPO on the internet cheapies. AF is due in three days and I'm worried its over for me this month... looks like I may have to start planning ahead for next cycle now.

Best wishes to everyone, and lots of baby dust! :hugs:

Good luck and baby dust!! Any updates on tests?

Hello, may I join please? I think I O'd today or yesterday so will be testing around 26th as LP is short, thanks :)

I love symptom spotting in the 2ww :haha:

:dust:

DenyseGiguere: Good luck. It seems you are not very far from getting that BFP. Looking forward to your post where u are going to post that pic of your BFP. :)

DenyseGiguere: Good luck. It seems you are not very far from getting that BFP. Looking forward to your post where u are going to post that pic of your BFP. :)

about 5-6 days before AF should show. I might give in and test tomorrow or wait until Wednesday. I hear you can get a BFP 1-2 days after implantation. But every woman is different :)

How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"