September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Wow lots of BFPs already! Congrats!!

I'm just rejoining BnB for, hopefully!, a second pregnancy. I'm a bit late in the Sept thread but can I join? I won't be testing until 28th.

:)

Hi Elli I'm testing the same day as you! Well at least that's when my AF is due! FX'd for you! :flower:

I'm also due on the 28th. Seems so far away!!

It DOES seem so far away. So desperate to notice some symptoms then have to remind myself it's far too early (at least for the average person) to be noticing anything. I have never paid so much attention to my cervical discharge! :blush:

Lol yeah it's such a horrible waiting game. Just wish you could have sex then find out there and then lol.

I am so sad to report I am feeling the AF twinges. She is due Tuesday. All BFNs. Looks like I'm out. Soo sad as I was so hopeful but thus is tcc! Can't give up.

I am so sad to report I am feeling the AF twinges. She is due Tuesday. All BFNs. Looks like I'm out. Soo sad as I was so hopeful but thus is tcc! Can't give up.

You're not out until the :witch: shows up :hugs: hun

I know it's frustrating. Also some women have sensitivity to the HPT's, you could still gets your this month. We're all here for support :) Heck I vent on here more then I do to my husband lol!

DH hates it when I vent to him about baby stuff..... Or anything really. He'll just sit there and ignore me, boo!! I think he only does that because it'll make him angry to. Except baby things, it just annoys him.

So Im CD33 caved and took a test last night and was BFN:cry::cry: i HAVE 1 MORE TEST SO i GUESS iLL W8 ANOTHER WEEK AND TEST AGAIN..pRAYING iM JUST EARLY.dONT HAVE A dpo DUE TO IRREGULAR PERIODS PAST MONTHS..SO i JUST TRIED TO GUESS MY oVULATION DAYS (oops capson) ..so as of now BFN and no WITCH...:wacko::nope: I hate this!

Symptoms : just creamy /milky cm & High cervixfor past 7-8 days

I felt the same way this month, but at the end of the day, I can try again. I like to think that each month AF arrives is a month my body is just prepping for a miracle. Try to remain optimistic and positive. It will happen!

DH hates it when I vent to him about baby stuff..... Or anything really. He'll just sit there and ignore me, boo!! I think he only does that because it'll make him angry to. Except baby things, it just annoys him.

If you need someone to vent to, you can always pm me. If I'm correct, your husband is a military man. If he's anything like my hubby (the son of a military man), he probably avoids talking about any type of feeling and hides what he feels prettty well. Just know that he does love you, and you have people you can talk to.

Just noticed just light brown discharge when I wiped (sorry for the TMI) - almost my CM has been quite increased in the past day or so. Is this a good sign?? I never had any spotting when I got pregnant with my son.

I felt the same way this month, but at the end of the day, I can try again. I like to think that each month AF arrives is a month my body is just prepping for a miracle. Try to remain optimistic and positive. It will happen!

If you need someone to vent to, you can always pm me. If I'm correct, your husband is a military man. If he's anything like my hubby (the son of a military man), he probably avoids talking about any type of feeling and hides what he feels prettty well. Just know that he does love you, and you have people you can talk to.

Thank you so much. It really does help to know I'm not alone. It's hard bc we all want our babies so much! One of these days it will be our time.

Thank you so much. It really does help to know I'm not alone. It's hard bc we all want our babies so much! One of these days it will be our time.

Yes, we are all here for each other :) To vent, to listen, to talk....anything :)
:hugs:

Just noticed just light brown discharge when I wiped (sorry for the TMI) - almost my CM has been quite increased in the past day or so. Is this a good sign?? I never had any spotting when I got pregnant with my son.

Uh oh... AF?? Fx not!

Uh oh... AF?? Fx not!

I don't think so...AF isn't due for 6 days. Plus I've been having early pregnancy symptoms, but I haven't wanted to get my hopes up. Nausea has been really bad today, plus lots of twinges in the pelvic area. I've had symptoms for like 4-5 days. I'm hoping it's implantation.

I also have discharge its like light yellow...is it normal

Uh oh... AF?? Fx not!

Discharge is normal. I had it when I was pregnant with my son, but I never had it before I got my BFP. I know 1/3 women get implantation bleeding, I just never had it my first pregnancy. I thought all my symptoms were in my head, but maybe the spotting means they're not?

Uh oh... AF?? Fx not!

Discharge is normal. I had it when I was pregnant with my son, but I never had it before I got my BFP. I know 1/3 women get implantation bleeding, I just never had it my first pregnancy. I thought all my symptoms were in my head, but maybe the spotting means they're not?

Well i cant remember with my daughter but yea im guessing its cervical mucus..im past my AF already

I am 8DPO too... tonight I felt a little bit of twinges in my lower abdomen... Other than that... nothing else! I will only test in a week... so impatient!!! Good luck to all of you!

I am 8DPO too... tonight I felt a little bit of twinges in my lower abdomen... Other than that... nothing else! I will only test in a week... so impatient!!! Good luck to all of you!

Good luck miracleangel....heres some babydust :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->