September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I am good. 8/9dpo today. No IB, no symptom for me.
At what dop u got IB ? I am sure u are preggo. :)

Weird question.... Does anyone ever feel an aching in their vaginal lips when you're on your period? Like a little weight is hanging off of them?

I am good. 8/9dpo today. No IB, no symptom for me.
At what dop u got IB ? I am sure u are preggo. :)

I'm either 9dpo or 10dpo today - I'm pretty I ovulated on either the 7th or the 8th. My cycles are usually 29 days. So my first spotting was 8dpo or 9dpo.

I hope you're right :)

Did u experience IB during your earlier pregnancy too ?

Nope lol. Had some small spotting when I was about 6 weeks but that's about it. And I had a very healthy pregnancy, no problems at all. Hoping this one will be the same.

I had spotting between 6-7 dpo and I am now 12 dpo and have slight nausea. I did a hpt this morning but it was a bfn! I have had AF like cramps the past few days but it's not due until Wed. I still feel like AF is coming though :(

Denyse that all sounds good :) FX for you x

:winkwink: Hi Everyone- new to hear but not the 2WW. Testing can happen maybe on Wed 9/18 but my cycle hasn't been normal since my DD in December 2012. I've had a spot or two of brown tinged CM yesterday and today, with light cramping and nausea Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Fingers are crossed for all of us!!

I am now 15dpo (I think) and I have had three different brands of tests bfn within the time but all bring up a line after the time limit. Could I really be so unlucky to have three evaps on three different types of tests? I have tried (in order) superdrug, tesco and sure test (French). I am on holiday in France now and could only get hold of a clear blue which I will take tomorrow morning but I know they are notorious for blue dye evaps so don't know if I could trust it anyway! So frustrating! Just needed to vent. x

Weird question.... Does anyone ever feel an aching in their vaginal lips when you're on your period? Like a little weight is hanging off of them?

Yes I get this and had it for ages after birth of DD too, not a nice feeling :(

I am now 15dpo (I think) and I have had three different brands of tests bfn within the time but all bring up a line after the time limit. Could I really be so unlucky to have three evaps on three different types of tests? I have tried (in order) superdrug, tesco and sure test (French). I am on holiday in France now and could only get hold of a clear blue which I will take tomorrow morning but I know they are notorious for blue dye evaps so don't know if I could trust it anyway! So frustrating! Just needed to vent. x

Aw that must be frustrating, can you see how sensitive the test you have is?

I use FRER and I had a very faint evap line, but it was too early to test anyway. Good luck on your test tomorrow!

Cont...

Oops hit go to quick! I have just bought 20 ICs and 4 x superdrug (on offer) I think I have a problem :haha: Can't wait to start POAS in a week or so!

Wowwweeee like 5 pages of updates to read :thumbup:

Denyse sounds really positive for you <whispers 'test test test'!> baby dust!

Anjali welcome to 28th testing, I think that's 4 of us :D

Hiding - reallllly strange as symptoms sound really positive! Keep us updated!

I had spotting between 6-7 dpo and I am now 12 dpo and have slight nausea. I did a hpt this morning but it was a bfn! I have had AF like cramps the past few days but it's not due until Wed. I still feel like AF is coming though :(

Denyse that all sounds good :) FX for you x

Good luck to you too! None of us are out until :witch: shows her face :)

[/QUOTE]Aw that must be frustrating, can you see how sensitive the test you have is?[/QUOTE]

Superdrug is 10miu, the others were both 25miu and cb is also 25miu. The Superdrug one was the earliest at 8/9dpo. Really wish I was in England to go and stock up!

Hi everyone!
I've updated the list, if everyone could check, just be to sure!!!

I've nothing to report myself, haven't been to the doctors yet.... I went really early last time, and ended in a CP, so this time I'm waiting a couple of weeks!!

I'm sorry to hear about the BFNs!!! Boo!!!!! Get yourselves over to Flibberty's October Testing Thread pronto!

We've lots of new ladies which is brilliant, so I think its time to dish out another batch of the old dust.....

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

So tired today, thankfully my son decided to have a nap in the afternoon so I slept for an hour without stirring. This fatigue is intense! No more spotting since early this afternoon still thinking this is all a good sign! Going to try testing tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->