September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Haha :) I just came over to announce my BFP and saw I am added already :) Thank you!
Now fingers crossed its a sticky!

good luck hun :hugs: keep us updated

Thanks, love. I got a :bfn: on the CBD, but I'm not sure if I have a line eye or not...but I think I may see the faintest of the faint lines on my Wondfo. I'm testing again tomorrow, though. And I did get the blood hCG today, and I'll get results Wednesday. Got my fxd for all you ladies! :hugs:

How's everyone doing today? My nausea has gone I think, but still no AF cramps or any other signs she is due. Trying to hold off til Friday to test as I've not been clockwork lately.

Hi ladies.. I didn't join this thread before because I thought I was out.. but I got 3 BFPs today!!!!! Still in shock but hoping its a sticky bean! i'm trying not to get too excited just yet! (which is impossible)

YAY!!!!!
:happydance::happydance:

Weird question.... Does anyone ever feel an aching in their vaginal lips when you're on your period? Like a little weight is hanging off of them?

Hahaha I got sharp pains in my vagina before my :bfp: I heard your vagina gets swollen because of the increased blood flow. Haha I love your description I laughed out loud my DH looked at me like I had issues just now!

It was literally the best description for it!

BFP for me....thanx

Haha :) I just came over to announce my BFP and saw I am added already :) Thank you!
Now fingers crossed its a sticky!

Congrats you guys!

BFN this morning, but still only 5 days before AF is due, so not giving up yet. Still have nausea, fatigue, heart burn, and the brown discharge is still coming and going, so I'm still in it :) Trying to stay positive.

How is everyone else?

I'm not sure if I ovulated for sure but fertility friend is putting me at 3dpo for now.

Please can you put me down for testing on the 27th x

Congratulations to all the BFPs so far this month!

I'm 4 - 7 DPO (didn't want to chart on the honeymoon, and I have irregular periods) and it's my first month of NTNP. I woke up with a wicked bad headache today, which hardly even happens, I'm much more of a "slow head-ache over the course of the day" kind of person. Anyone know if this could be related to anything pregnancy?

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all the women still waiting to test, or who are trying again next cycle :)

either I'm stressed or my periods have gone to pot again, still no AF (due last Sunday) but still no BFP. put me down as a BFN and hopefully I will get a new period soon x

K........so I tested got BFN.....and af!! BUT there is still question in me..... I read some info today about short cycles (26 day cycle). It said that due to the short cycle some women may get af even though fertilization took place because ovulation and fertilization can occur so close to af time therefore the body doesn't produce the hormone needed to stop af in time, but in actuality they are pregnant.....anyone experienced this? I'm going to test on the 20th to be sure......

This might be right. Let us know the test result. Good luck.

BFN for me today at 10 dpo. I know it's early but now I feel like af is on her way.

Congrats all the BFPs and FX for upcoming tests! I am only 1dpo today so have ages to wait but no doubt will start testing stupidly early :haha:

Feeling a bit crampy today and the odd O type pain so far.

BFN for me today at 10 dpo. I know it's early but now I feel like af is on her way.

Aw it's still early yet, you never know, which test did you use?

I used a first response. I've had mild cramps since 3dpo and a few days ago I had tingling in my pelvis. Now my bbs are getting sore, which they usually do when af is coming and my cramps feel more like af cramps.

I am tentatively calling a bfp. After three tests that came up positive after the time limit, this morning I had a cb positive at 3 mins:happydance: It is very faint and AF was due today and no sign as yet. Fingers crossed!

I am tentatively calling a bfp. After three tests that came up positive after the time limit, this morning I had a cb positive at 3 mins:happydance: It is very faint and AF was due today and no sign as yet. Fingers crossed!

Yayyy! Congrats :)

:happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: congrats! Keep testing to make sure that sticky bean is sticking!

Thanks coco!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->