September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I've just checked my CP and it's gone high - I don't really monitor this but noticed while checking internal CM that CP was low and open the other day. Anyone with CP knowledge have any opinions on this for me?:shrug:

I knew it was too good to be true. To be so lucky with my first IUI and get my BFP.

I am sad, bitter, and numb. I feel broken :(

Went into my 6w5d ultrasound today to find a gestational sac with nothing inside Even if I didnt see a heartbeat today, would have seen a yolk sac. But it was EMPTY :(

My ultrasound at 4w4d showed a gestational sac size of .69 cm and at 5w3d showed 1.16cm. Today, at 6w5d, it showed at .44cm. Such a big drop in size Also, instead of the US showing 6w5d, it only showed me at 4w1d.

Doctor took some blood tests and a urine test and said I have a less than one percent chance of saving this pregnancy, as it looks like an anembryonic pregnancy :(

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it was too good to be true. To be so lucky with my first IUI and get my BFP.

Went into my 6w5d ultrasound today to find a gestational sac with nothing inside Even if I didnt see a heartbeat today, would have seen a yolk sac. But it was EMPTY :(

My ultrasound at 4w4d showed a gestational sac size of .69 cm and at 5w3d showed 1.16cm. Today, at 6w5d, it showed at .44cm. Such a big drop in size Also, instead of the US showing 6w5d, it only showed me at 4w1d.

Doctor took some blood tests and a urine test and said I have a less than one percent chance of saving this pregnancy, as it looks like an anembryonic pregnancy :(

Oh I am so sorry to hear that. How cruel! I really hope that you get a good strong BFP again. :hugs:

GL Hiding! I dont know anything about CP. I dont like going up there! lol I hope we both get answers soon! Keep us updated x :thumbup:

So sorry hun :hugs:

O sorry to hear that. This is my second cycle of IUI and I am so sad... I tested on 12 dpo and it was a BFN. I am 13 dpo today, but I am so sure I am not pregnant. Try to keep your hopes! We all will have our BFP soon!!!

UPDATE from me BFN at 14 dpo so I'm out. Good luck everyone xxx

So I went to the doctor today, and got a pill so my yeast infection should be gone within 3 days!! So next cycle should be back to normal :) But the bad news I'm 12 DPO and getting AF type cramps so AF might come 3 days early :/

I see a lot
More BfPs so happy for everyone xxxx

That's wonderful! :dust: for your Halloween BFP.

my witch finally came. on to october. good luck ladies!

:hugs: lots of :dust: for you for October

:hugs: I am so sorry to hear this :( there is a positive side to this you got pregnant so the fertility treatment is working! :flower: just try to do everything exactly the same this month coming up as last month! Hopefully you will get another BFP lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you! Don't be discouraged

I'm out - good luck ladies :flower::flower::flower:

:dust: for next month Hun :hugs:

UPDATE from me BFN at 14 dpo so I'm out. Good luck everyone xxx

The witch hasn't showed her face so it not over font give up hope until she does! :dust: :dust:

:happydance::bfp::happydance: at 12 or 13 dpo!!

:happydance: happy and healthy nine months to you sweetly!

Very late to update as have been out all day. Got my BFP this morning! Here's hoping it sticks!

:hugs: to those who are out this month, am hoping October is lucky for you all. :thumbup:

Very late to update as have been out all day. Got my BFP this morning! Here's hoping it sticks!

:hugs: to those who are out this month, am hoping October is lucky for you all. :thumbup:

That's great news congrats xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->