September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I am one day late now and AF isnt showing signs but neither is our BFP! I have been violently sick this morning and feeling exhausted with achy hips but no cramps. Could it be?? But even with all these symptoms still a BFN!!! ](*,)

Ugh that sounds maddening! Fingers crossed for you!

I am one day late now and AF isnt showing signs but neither is our BFP! I have been violently sick this morning and feeling exhausted with achy hips but no cramps. Could it be?? But even with all these symptoms still a BFN!!! ](*,)

:hugs: hun

I got another BFN this morning and am pretty sure I'm out. For the last 4 days I've been experiencing brown discharge (only when I wipe), so I thought it might be implantation. AF is due in 3 days and this morning when I wiped there was some bright red blood with one tiny clot in it (again only when I wiped). I don't know what's going on anymore, I'm just tired and want AF to show up so I can move on to next month.

My youngest son took a while to show up as a BFP so just hoping its the same here. If we had a BFP then I could understand why I feel so ill but without it I just feel like I have been poisoned! :sick:

Denyse dont give up yet! I had the same thing between 5-7dpo which I have never experienced before but I am hopeful it was implantation. Keep us updated and good luck :hugs:

Good luck Cait! any symptoms or signs? xx

Thanks Skylark. I've been nauseous on and off since Sunday, and very hungry. Just hope it's not psychosomatic!
No AF cramps at all so that's a big one for me - usually feel them for a day or two before she rears her head.

Denyse you're not out yet! Crossing fingers for you too!

I got a flashing smile on the clear blue advanced opk this morning. It seems really early in my cycle so I might go get some poas ones from target later just to confirm. I have no idea how to chart it though.

Good luck cait and skylark! Hope you get answers soon Denyse :hug:

I was convinced AF was coming as I had cramps all week and then nothing for the past 2 days. I have been ravenous the past week but now I feel pretty sickly so you never know. I am hoping its not just in my head or that I am about to have the worst AF ever! lol

What day a your testing Cait? I think I will try and be patient until the weekend if AF doesnt arrive.

GL Jrepp for this month ttc!

FX'd for you Cait, Skylark and Denyse!!

I'm not entirely sure how many DPO I am, I'm guessing 7DPO, but due on Fri 27th and feeling a burning sensation in my tummy today. I've been incredibly congested the last couple of days. Really hoping that they're genuine symptoms and me not just wishing it on myself! Only time will tell! :shrug:

GL Callypygous! FX for you too :thumbup:

I have had a cold for the past 2 weeks so I think that has confused me a lot. I know in my past pregnancies that the first sign I normally get is a blocked nose which stays with me for the full 9 months but having a cold has made it impossible to tell!

I have the burning sensation too on top of cramps since about 3DPO. I told myself I wouldn't count days and be a crazy woman but I think I'm going to be. I'm over it, I just want to POAS already! :haha:

Still no AF for me?! CD33 now and if I ovulated when I think, then I'm 18DPO or if I ovulated going by the big weird glob of yellow jellyish CM then I'm 15DPO. But neg CB digi yesterday. No more testing for me. Think I must be having a weird cycle and sure AF will come soon. Just want it to hurry up now!

:kiss:

How frustrating for you, hope you get your answer soon. :hugs:

Just read that Luteal phase is 12-16 days so hopefully I'll get AF today or tomorrow. It's funny how I hang onto a glimmer of hope (AF bring late) even though FRER and CB digi both negative! :dohh:

Thanks for your comment :flower:

I know right? I told myself two weeks isn't long and I won't symptom spot but I'm compulsively doing it everyday, and so keen to POAS! Hoping I at least manage to hold back on that til I miss AF or lord knows how much I could potentially spend on them!

FX'd for all you girlies :hugs:

Hey everyone. I am new to this side of the site. I apologize in advance for my sense of humor. I'm a bit bitter this am.

I "THiNK" we are in a TWW again. I wouldn't swear to it as Fertility "NOT MY" friend TODAY keeps moving my O date!!!! UGH!!!

Anyway. I believe I am between 3 and 5 DPO of a really abnormal cycle. I am normally 28 days like clockwork. This one appears to be 1 million 562 thousand 555 days long!!!!! Anyone else ever feel this way????

Has FF ever betrayed anyone else like that??

I'm not sure what to think. I'm having slight cramps on my right side, which is funny since I don't have a right ovary.... hmmmm..... Figure that one out!! LOL

I think my body has just gone bonkers and is saying you want to do what???

So with that being said.. Can you add me to your testing list. Hopefully this one will give me a BFP!! I will take the 27 (provided I can avoid POAS between now and then!!).

Fingers crossed!!!

Was going to test tomorrow Skylark but haven't actually managed to get to the chemist for a test yet so it could be Saturday. Might be better to wait as I'll hate going to work tomorrow if I get a BFN in the morning.

Callypygous its so hard waiting to test, but I have forced myself to wait until a few days late as I don't have completely regular periods. Hope its not too torturous for you!

Good luck to all x

Still no AF for me?! CD33 now and if I ovulated when I think, then I'm 18DPO or if I ovulated going by the big weird glob of yellow jellyish CM then I'm 15DPO. But neg CB digi yesterday. No more testing for me. Think I must be having a weird cycle and sure AF will come soon. Just want it to hurry up now!

Actually :dohh: I'm either 19 or 16 DPO so if Luteal phase is up to 16 DPO then AF should arrive today... :wacko:

Sorry for your BFN Jbbstrum. Could still turn BFP, fingers crossed!

I will be out soon. Temperature dropped and got a clear BFN. But AF is due on 22nd. I tested with "FRER 6days Sooner", I think I can trust its BFN. :sad2:

Just read that Luteal phase is 12-16 days so hopefully I'll get AF today or tomorrow. It's funny how I hang onto a glimmer of hope (AF bring late) even though FRER and CB digi both negative! :dohh:

Actually :dohh: I'm either 19 or 16 DPO so if Luteal phase is up to 16 DPO then AF should arrive today... :wacko:

Have you been charting? Luteal phases can be as short as 4 days and longer than 16.

Have you been charting? Luteal phases can be as short as 4 days and longer than 16.

Not charting this time - just monitoring my cycles on an app and think my Luteal phase is roughly 14 days, but read online today that 12-16 is considered normal. Looking at my cycles, my longest has been 15, so if 16 is considered 'normal' I'm using that to get my hopes down that I'm not pregnant. Considering charting for next month though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->