September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Very late to update as have been out all day. Got my BFP this morning! Here's hoping it sticks!

:hugs: to those who are out this month, am hoping October is lucky for you all. :thumbup:

Congratsss!!! :happydance::happydance:

Well.... I may be testing again starting about the 30th! Cervix is moving, mucus is thinning and opk is flashing smiley!

Hey beautiful ladies!!!
Sorry I've been missing for two days.... Mental work crap going on!!

I've updated the list...... 143 testers..... 29 BFPs!!!!!!!!:happydance:

Lots of hugs to my beautiful ladies who got BFNs, as per my previous post..... Get ur asses over to Flibberty's October Testing Thread!!! :hugs::hugs:

And I know there are a few in limbo, and a few that think they're out for this month.... Well I'm not declaring any BFNs until the witch has DEFINITELY arrived!!!! You girls know who ye are, so keep us posted!!! :flower:

AFM, I did another digi last nite.... 2-3 weeks pregnant, so everything seems to be going right this time! I'm heading to the GP on Friday morning, with test in hand!!! :haha:

And now it's time for the dust.......

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks for updating! Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs!

Everyone else still waiting for theirs, good luck!

Congrats to everyone who got BFP's!

Tomorrow is 2 days before AF - I might test again in the morning. Luckily my red spotting seems to be gone. Still experiencing brown discharge, but a lot less light and heavy than before.

:dust: to all the ladies waiting to test....like me!

Hello!!! I'll be testing next week sometime (26th maybe?)! I'm starting to look for answers about symptoms and I was hoping some of you lucky BFP ladies could help out the TWW community by posting your symptoms by DPO on this thread (link)! Thanks so much!!! :flower:

Big Congratulations Cait! Fantastic news!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I was yet again convinced AF would arrive last night as cramps got so bad and woke up with nothing! Just waiting for my friend so we can test again. Plllleeeeaaasseee be a BFP!!!!

GL everyone who is testing this morning :dust:

Thanks Skylark! Best of luck this morning!!

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I will be 10DPO on the 22nd. So I will start testing then I guess. I took a test at 8DPO which was negative.

I ovulated at day 10 of my 33 day cycle so testing at DPO might not work? I have no clue at all

BFN again today. I am 3 days late now. Surely if it was going to be a positive it would show by now? are we wasiting our time now. I am 17dpo now and feeling rubbish!

Got my fingers crossed so tightly, Hoping i get my BFP this month.

Congratulations to anyone who got theres x Fingers crossed to those of us still waiting x

Very late to update as have been out all day. Got my BFP this morning! Here's hoping it sticks!

:hugs: to those who are out this month, am hoping October is lucky for you all. :thumbup:

:happydance: congrats! So exciting have a happy and healthy nine months

Another BFN this morning :(

My husband has been so sweet. He knows how upset I've been about all this spotting and these other symptoms I've been experiencing. I got so upset after dinner yesterday. I had almost convinced myself that something was just wrong with me maybe I had a cyst or something and that's why I was spotting so much (thank you google). He hugged me and kissed me and said let's go for a walk. So after dinner we took our son and went for a nice walk and took our son to the park. It was nice. While we were walking my husband said "I think your cycles are longer, I think it's still a few days away". I backtracked my last cycle and realized he may be right, I think I'm off by a few days. So maybe AF isn't due until Tuesday or Wednesday and I'm still in this.

We're taking our son to the zoo today. I need to get my mind off all of this stuff....but so far I have no signs AF is arriving - I'm not having any cramping at all which is really strange.

How is everyone else doing?

BFN again today. I am 3 days late now. Surely if it was going to be a positive it would show by now? are we wasiting our time now. I am 17dpo now and feeling rubbish!

Another BFN this morning :(

My husband has been so sweet. He knows how upset I've been about all this spotting and these other symptoms I've been experiencing. I got so upset after dinner yesterday. I had almost convinced myself that something was just wrong with me maybe I had a cyst or something and that's why I was spotting so much (thank you google). He hugged me and kissed me and said let's go for a walk. So after dinner we took our son and went for a nice walk and took our son to the park. It was nice. While we were walking my husband said "I think your cycles are longer, I think it's still a few days away". I backtracked my last cycle and realized he may be right, I think I'm off by a few days. So maybe AF isn't due until Tuesday or Wednesday and I'm still in this.

We're taking our son to the zoo today. I need to get my mind off all of this stuff....but so far I have no signs AF is arriving - I'm not having any cramping at all which is really strange.

How is everyone else doing?

Hey guys!
Are ye sure of ur O date? I didn't O until cd20/21... So I counted 14 days from then!

xxxx

I either ovulated on the 8th or 9th - so I could be only 12dpo, so it may still be early for me. Doesn't help I don't chart and this is only our first cycle TTC lol. It's more the spotting that concerns me at this point. It started last Sunday.

I either ovulated on the 8th or 9th - so I could be only 12dpo, so it may still be early for me. Doesn't help I don't chart and this is only our first cycle TTC lol. It's more the spotting that concerns me at this point. It started last Sunday.

Hello girls!
I am 14 dpo today and I have no courage to test... Yesterday I had an appointment to do a blood test, and I was so stressed with work that I completely forgot. I feel a little bit of cramps and had EWCM (tmi) and this is very normal for me before IF arrives... I am just waiting for this :witch:

Will do my blood test Monday!

Baby dust to all of you!!!!

Hello girls!
I am 14 dpo today and I have no courage to test... Yesterday I had an appointment to do a blood test, and I was so stressed with work that I completely forgot. I feel a little bit of cramps and had EWCM (tmi) and this is very normal for me before IF arrives... I am just waiting for this :witch:

Will do my blood test Monday!

Baby dust to all of you!!!!

You too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back