September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Still no AF for me?! CD33 now and if I ovulated when I think, then I'm 18DPO or if I ovulated going by the big weird glob of yellow jellyish CM then I'm 15DPO. But neg CB digi yesterday. No more testing for me. Think I must be having a weird cycle and sure AF will come soon. Just want it to hurry up now!

:kiss:

How frustrating for you, hope you get your answer soon. :hugs:

Just read that Luteal phase is 12-16 days so hopefully I'll get AF today or tomorrow. It's funny how I hang onto a glimmer of hope (AF bring late) even though FRER and CB digi both negative! :dohh:

Thanks for your comment :flower:

Still no AF for me?! CD33 now and if I ovulated when I think, then I'm 18DPO or if I ovulated going by the big weird glob of yellow jellyish CM then I'm 15DPO. But neg CB digi yesterday. No more testing for me. Think I must be having a weird cycle and sure AF will come soon. Just want it to hurry up now!

:kiss:

Actually :dohh: I'm either 19 or 16 DPO so if Luteal phase is up to 16 DPO then AF should arrive today... :wacko:

Sorry for your BFN Jbbstrum. Could still turn BFP, fingers crossed!

Have you been charting? Luteal phases can be as short as 4 days and longer than 16.

Not charting this time - just monitoring my cycles on an app and think my Luteal phase is roughly 14 days, but read online today that 12-16 is considered normal. Looking at my cycles, my longest has been 15, so if 16 is considered 'normal' I'm using that to get my hopes down that I'm not pregnant. Considering charting for next month though.

I got another BFN this morning CD 12

I am 12 DPO today too... I tested this morning... Another BFN... no cramps... no IB, no symptoms at all! Without hope! My AF should come in 2 days... My temperature is still very high 98.8 f but this is because of the Progesterone I am taking... I am getting my mind set for the next cycle... IVF :(

I am 12 DPO today too... I tested this morning... Another BFN... no cramps... no IB, no symptoms at all! Without hope! My AF should come in 2 days... My temperature is still very high 98.8 f but this is because of the Progesterone I am taking... I am getting my mind set for the next cycle... IVF :([/QUOTE]

Not necessarily out - I had NO symptoms with my second. None whatsoever. Thought I was out as had a few symptoms with my first. And no IB with either child. Don't give up til AF shows. No symptoms doesn't necessarily mean no bub :flower:

I am 12 DPO today too... I tested this morning... Another BFN... no cramps... no IB, no symptoms at all! Without hope! My AF should come in 2 days... My temperature is still very high 98.8 f but this is because of the Progesterone I am taking... I am getting my mind set for the next cycle... IVF :(

Not necessarily out - I had NO symptoms with my second. None whatsoever. Thought I was out as had a few symptoms with my first. And no IB with either child. Don't give up til AF shows. No symptoms doesn't necessarily mean no bub :flower:[/QUOTE]

My AF is due on Sunday. Got a BFN with FRER this morning.

Sofa queen got BFN's with FRER then a BFP with digi. I hope you get your BFP x

I know right? I told myself two weeks isn't long and I won't symptom spot but I'm compulsively doing it everyday, and so keen to POAS! Hoping I at least manage to hold back on that til I miss AF or lord knows how much I could potentially spend on them!

FX'd for all you girlies :hugs:

Compulsive here too. Creamy CM and some mild crampy aches today. Imagination or a gassy tummy?? Lol! Stay strong with me cally, I can't afford lots of tests!

Anybody know if red spotting with tiny clots could still be implantation? I started spotting brown discharge last Sunday (a week before AF is due) and it's been off and on. Today after I tested BFN, there was red blood when I wiped with tiny clots, but it doesn't look like AF blood. I'm kinda scared :(

got my BFP September 3, YAHOO!!!!! :) Good luck for those who are testing!!!!

Anybody know if red spotting with tiny clots could still be implantation? I started spotting brown discharge last Sunday (a week before AF is due) and it's been off and on. Today after I tested BFN, there was red blood when I wiped with tiny clots, but it doesn't look like AF blood. I'm kinda scared :(

Wait till u miss AF. If no BFP and AF is still a nos show then call your doctor.

Wait till u miss AF. If no BFP and AF is still a nos show then call your doctor.

Thanks. This is just all new to me, I never spot before AF, and I'm normal like clock work :wacko:

Hi Sofaqueen. I love the idea of this and would like to join if it's not too late! (I would pm you but I don't have the requisite number of posts-sorry, I'm new at this) I'll be testing on September 30. Thanks!

Ok this is getting silly now!! I am 16dpo had cramps for 2 weeks like AF was coming and nothing. No AF and No BFP on any kind of test. I had spotting at around 5-7dpo which I have never had before. Other than that I have had no symptoms whatsoever and the guessing what my body is up to is driving me mad!!!! :cry:

Same skylark - I'm at least 17DPO now, all BFNs and loads of symptoms. AF pains since yesterday morning - but nothing. (I didn't get spotting though). What's going on?! I honestly don't think I am pregnant now, I just want to move on. But this is my longest Luteal phase, it's normally 14-15 days.

Hope we get answers soon :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->