September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

How is everybody doing?? as for me my bbs and nipps are super sore:nope: but other than that i dont have any symptoms......YET!

I think I'm 10 dpo today and no symptoms so I'm not feeling like its my month but I'm not out just yet. Stay away :witch:!

I'm 10 dpo too hun and not feeling any obvious symptoms. If anything my boobs are aching less than normal (they usually get sensitive in week lead up to AF) and they're only aching a bit on the sides (which I think tbh is me looking for something!). But hey, everybody is different, some people don't get symptoms until much later so let's keep the faith and keep :af: away!

Good Morning Ladies,

Well after everything I've gone through the past week (all the crazy spotting, worrying, and all the other symptoms) I finally have an answer...

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! Very faint, but it's there and appeared just after a minute.

:happydance:

Thank you ladies for all of your continued support and encouragement, it really helped me through this last week.

:dust: to all of you!

Attachments

• IMG_20130922_033533_866.jpg
    IMG_20130922_033533_866.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 19
Good Morning Ladies,

Well after everything I've gone through the past week (all the crazy spotting, worrying, and all the other symptoms) I finally have an answer...

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! Very faint, but it's there and appeared just after a minute.

Thank you ladies for all of your continued support and encouragement, it really helped me through this last week.

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Good Morning Ladies,

OMG I see it! There is a line! Yay :happydance: :headspin: :yipee: I want to see that line get darker! Congrats!!!! Happy and healthy nine months to you and your sticky bean!

Congratulations denyse!! Brilliant news x

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!!

I tested this morning at 11DPO and BFN. Hopefully its just too early, ill test again the 24th as planned :)

Congratulations Denyse!!!!! I'm glad you have a (good) answer to why you've had a really confusing week! H&H 9 months!!! :)

How is everybody doing?? as for me my bbs and nipps are super sore:nope: but other than that i dont have any symptoms......YET!

I think I'm 10 dpo today and no symptoms so I'm not feeling like its my month but I'm not out just yet. Stay away :witch:!

I hope it stays that way cause i dont want to have morning sickness again..and still have no bumpp.

I'm 10 dpo too hun and not feeling any obvious symptoms. If anything my boobs are aching less than normal (they usually get sensitive in week lead up to AF) and they're only aching a bit on the sides (which I think tbh is me looking for something!). But hey, everybody is different, some people don't get symptoms until much later so let's keep the faith and keep :af: away!

Before i missed my Af only thing i saw different was my bbs...they werent as sore as now but i saw em different.

I'm freaking out a little because I did a digital 3 hours after my FRER but it was negative. But they're more sensitive aren't they? My line is still faint on the FRER so I shouldn't be worried that the digital shows negative? AF isn't due until tomorrow.

Good Morning Ladies,

See Denyse never lose hope... Congrats you got your :bfp: already...welcome to the club lol

I'm freaking out a little because I did a digital 3 hours after my FRER but it was negative. But they're more sensitive aren't they? My line is still faint on the FRER so I shouldn't be worried that the digital shows negative? AF isn't due until tomorrow.

Girl dont worry about the digis...i got mine both NOT PRGNANT and all my frers and cheapies were positive

Another BFN... 14 dpo
:growlmad:!!!!!

When is your AF due? You're not out until the :witch: shows. I know how you feel though. Hang in there :hugs:

My AF is due tomorrow... I did not test today... have one HPT left. I just have lower back pain today. No cramps, but no CM... sorry TMI.
I am already in a conversation with my husband about our next step... IVF. So sad I have to go through this method... so invasive.
I will do my blood test tomorrow with or without AF.

Thanks for your reply and good luck to all of us!

good morning ladies,

well after everything i've gone through the past week (all the crazy spotting, worrying, and all the other symptoms) i finally have an answer...

I got my :bfp: This morning!!!! Very faint, but it's there and appeared just after a minute.

:dust: To all of you!

congrats!!!!!!! Happy 9 months to you!!!

Girl dont worry about the digis...i got mine both NOT PRGNANT and all my frers and cheapies were positive

Thanks hun, I knew I shouldn't have used it so quickly after the FRER regular test lol. I never used digital with my last pregnancy.

Going to call the doctor tomorrow and hopefully make an appointment for the next week or so.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->