September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I woke in the night needing to pee which is unheard of. I wasn't going to test till Fri but I had an old digi which is 9mths past its use by so I used it. It came back pregnant but both the 1-2weeks bit and the 3+ bit came up soooo hmm :/ Serves me right for using an old test lol. I read afterwards on the clear blue site that out of date tests can give false positives. Off to the POAS shop at lunchtime. Eeep!

Oooh good luck!!! :dust:

well ovufriend and FF are both being evil witches this morning. Ovufriend took away what it marked as O day. And FF has changed it for the 3rd time. temp was the same today as it was yesterday, so 3 days in a row for low temp. So AF will prob be here this weekend.

Boo :( AF arrived. Onto October! Good luck everyone who's still in xx

We did 5 strip tests this morning and could only get faint line but its definitely still there!! so we are calling it as its on all the tests after a minute so a lines a line lol We are going to test at weekend with a digi to see if it comes up. Just wish it had been darker today but its defo there!! :happydance:

We did 5 strip tests this morning and could only get faint line but its definitely still there!! so we are calling it as its on all the tests after a minute so a lines a line lol We are going to test at weekend with a digi to see if it comes up. Just wish it had been darker today but its defo there!! :happydance:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
Yayyy Congrats :flower:

Good luck hun :hugs:

So sorry Denyse! Hoping you get better results next month!
Congratulations!! To the bfp!!!!

Afm; AF is due in 2 days and I haven't had ANY symptoms of anything (AF or preg) so I guess time will tell.

Baby dust to all!!

YAY Skylark!

Well, I'm out. :witch: caught me unawares.... You would think with all this planning and counting and everything... But NOOOOO. I make the mistake of walking down the hall at work and BAMMO! All at once. I think she got a nosebleed running into my cervix.

Sorry. just a bit bitter this month!!!

Here's to next month!!

Hey all, sorry I've been MIA the last few days!!!
I had a bit of spotting yesterday evening and this morning, so I was a bit frantic!!!
I pulled in a favour at woke and got an abdominal scan which showed nothing!!! So the lovely midwife did a vaginal scan which showed a thickened uterine lining, which she seemed pleased with and a little gestational sac! We couldn't see anything in it, but she wasn't worried!
I got hcg done too, have to ring for the results in the morning, have to get hcg done again on Friday evening, and again on Monday morning to make site my numbers are doubling!
She also wants to scan me again in two weeks!

Right I'm off to catch up with everyone's posts, I'll be updating the list too!!!!

xxxxxxxxx

OMG! So much as happened....

Denyse, I am so sorry to hear your news! We are all here for a chat or to distract you, whatever you need!!! :hugs:

And I'm sorry to hear of all the other BFNs..... Get your butts over to Flibberty's October Hopes-Testing Thread!!! It's in the TWW Forum!!

Lots of :happydance::happydance: for the latest BFPs!!!! Happy, happy, happy!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Please can I join in? :) I've only just seen this, I'm abit late but I tested today sept 25th and got a BFP :happydance:

Can I have the link to "Flibberty's October Hopes-Testing Thread"

Can I have the link to "Flibberty's October Hopes-Testing Thread"

There ya go sweetie! Tell her I sent ya!!! Xxxxxxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1988995-october-hopes-testing-thread.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->