Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

welcome to the new ladies, glad to have you. ALL are welcome of course. And YES I know I will be posting tests in here to share Poss. or neg. ( praying only neg ones would be due to testing to early, right? ) I bought Brazil nuts at grocery store. They are in the baking aisle by the other nuts. only a few dollars.
Well at least I have a busy weekend planned. Tomorrow for us in the USA is Independence Day, then Saturday we are grilling and I am helping DH make cake for a retirement party as his dad's work. DH is a baker by trade and we are trying to start a little side business. Next week will drag by. Then the following I have a dentist appt. and AF due I mean testing begins WOO-HOO

Lucky for u in canada it's so hard to find them and cost so much here wish I could find them in the grocery store :)

Hi ladies....

For the ladies that got 50 ICs, woah! I'd definitely have poas syndrome lol. Maybe I should order some too lol. Probably would help with the anxiety of not knowing. I do so much just in case... during the tww. I'd rather just know . Ya know?

I'm so very much ovulating right now. On the pain in my left side. Gezza.

To the mothers....very interesting about crawling babies.... I'm glad your daughter is ok peanut. .. talk about frightening. I suspect my dh will be like yours with not being able to ignore the fake crying. So cute tho.

Telling your dh to leave the house until the baby is asleep. ..that's a good one I'll have to remember.

I have finished my core and am still nibbling on the rest of my pineapple. Helps kill the nasty taste of my daily pills.

Didn't know about the brazil nuts. Will have to pick some up.

While we've only gotten 1 good bd session in so far, I did the orgasim thing after to help my chances. .. don't know what method that's called.... just remember reading it on a thread.

Ok... goodnight ladies. ..

Good morning ladies! Wish I was still in bed but DS has a habit of 5 to 6am wake ups!

4dpo as of this morning....nothing to report.

Glad some of yous have a few busy days ahead to help keep distracted. I'm going to attempt to paint my kitchen....should keep me busy for a day it two. I promise my older 2 a beach day and today is shaping up to be a good day for it!

Good morning ladies! Wish I was still in bed but DS has a habit of 5 to 6am wake ups!

4dpo as of this morning....nothing to report.

Glad some of yous have a few busy days ahead to help keep distracted. I'm going to attempt to paint my kitchen....should keep me busy for a day it two. I promise my older 2 a beach day and today is shaping up to be a good day for it!

do u register to ff? because my chart doesnt actually write how many days past ov i am?

morning ladies hope all are well. SO FF took off my crosshairs on my chart and now just says, "you may O between days 9-12" Strange.

morning ladies hope all are well. SO FF took off my crosshairs on my chart and now just says, "you may O between days 9-12" Strange.

Oh, that's weird! What was your temp this morning?

it was 98.1 so still around where it has been the last 4 or so days. And all my OPK, fern all neg. now. I just have tender bbs and hubby says they are perky and heavy.
FF keeps telling me I have to upgrade to VIP status to get more info. :shrug:
DH was actually watching me put the info into FF and asked what all the diff things meant. He kept grabbing my belly in his sleep last night. I asked him if he was dreaming. He said yea he thinks another baby on board would be so awesome.
It was so sweet but I feel like waiting til AF is due to test will be agony now LOL

Oh, that's weird! What was your temp this morning?

it was 98.1 so still around where it has been the last 4 or so days. And all my OPK, fern all neg. now. I just have tender bbs and hubby says they are perky and heavy.
FF keeps telling me I have to upgrade to VIP status to get more info. :shrug:
DH was actually watching me put the info into FF and asked what all the diff things meant. He kept grabbing my belly in his sleep last night. I asked him if he was dreaming. He said yea he thinks another baby on board would be so awesome.
It was so sweet but I feel like waiting til AF is due to test will be agony now LOL

Hmmmmm.... I wonder what made it take the crosshairs off? Ugh! Stupid VIP membership!!!! Lol! Wish it would just TELL us!!! Lol!

I guess at least you know when you Od; even if FF isn't giving you crosshairs. It's just so weird that it would take them away when your temp hasn't changed...

Awwwwwww! How cute about your DH!!!!! Every time we BD my DH asks if I think we just made a baby.... :) he's really wanting another... I'm so thankful to have my DH be on board with everything and be just as excited as I am. Not everyone has that. :) your DH sounds awesome!

im 6dpo and my temp dropped a little today hope thats not a bad sign

im 6dpo and my temp dropped a little today hope thats not a bad sign

How much did it drop? Maybe it's an implantation dip?!?! :D ya know, since you are getting a BFP this cycle just like the rest of us...!:)

it went from 36.8 to 36.6 not a big drop :) i really hope it a :bfp: for all of us this month

so. perhaps a very stupid question.
but do you feel ovulation pain right before an egg is supposed to be released? or is it like, you feel the pain & that's when you've already ovulated.

*hides face in shame*

i don't temp or use OPK's, so, reading all of your posts are very knowledgeable even if it doesn't apply to me necessarily !

but do you feel ovulation pain right before an egg is supposed to be released? or is it like, you feel the pain & that's when you've already ovulated.

*hides face in shame*

i don't temp or use OPK's, so, reading all of your posts are very knowledgeable even if it doesn't apply to me necessarily !

I'm not really sure. I know this cycle I got ovulation pain on the day I ovulated (according to FF) - more like twinges than pain.

On the day after I ovulated, I got some cramps and light spotting.

It may be different for different people so hard to tell :wacko:

Am guessing that I ovulated on cd12 this month, which makes me 2dpo, eeeekkkk!!!

DtD in the run up to ovulation, day I ovulated and day after so hoping we have it covered.

Let the symptom spotting begin........:dust:

Hey ladies

Would love to join you.. I'm not charting or doing temps but am using a clear blue. First month of properly trying for our second LO. Had my smiley yesterday (3rd) and have been DTD Wednesday and yesterday hopefully tomorrow and Sunday to! Had regular cycles before my little boy but recently well the past year my cycles have varied somewhat. I've also been experiencing excruciating pains in my bum during my period and waiting for answers to what this is. Hoping it wonder hinder having a LO.

Fingers crosses for all of us!

since ttc i've noticed mid cycle i get killer headaches, no matter what i do for them, glasses, a cup of tea, lots of water, lots of sleep.
i just googled, it apparently can be an indicating of ovulation.

i feel like anything can be taken as a indication of ovulation.
ho hum.

so emotional like 10x worse than the last few days. I cried over DH telling me he loves me today. Maybe I am stressed out, maybe my horemeones are outta wack

*hides face in shame*

i dont use opks either and i get the pain 1-2 days before o i hope this helps but everyone is different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->