Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

since ttc i've noticed mid cycle i get killer headaches, no matter what i do for them, glasses, a cup of tea, lots of water, lots of sleep.
i just googled, it apparently can be an indicating of ovulation.

i feel like anything can be taken as a indication of ovulation.
ho hum.

im 6 dpo and have had the worse headaches for the last 4 days

so emotional like 10x worse than the last few days. I cried over DH telling me he loves me today. Maybe I am stressed out, maybe my horemeones are outta wack

Oh peanut. ... try and take it easy. Maybe you need some you time? I know being a sahm isn't as easy as it sounds.

There was a sale back in January for a full year for vip. Maybe they will have it again.

Your dh is very cute...would make it a little harder not to test.

My Temp hasn't risen yet...hopefully it will tonight.

If we don't catch the egg this month, I'll go back to temping. I haven't done it in months, and probably should.

I got solid cross hairs from FF today so I ovulated on the 2nd! We :sex: on the day before and the day of ovulation so hopefully we caught the egg this month :thumbup:

I got solid cross hairs from FF today so I ovulated on the 2nd! We :sex: on the day before and the day of ovulation so hopefully we caught the egg this month :thumbup:

Oh, good luck! My FF put my crosshairs on the 2nd too. :) And we did O-2 and O, so I'm hoping so!

Good luck! I hope we all caught it.

How soon do you plan on testing? I'm such a chronic early tester. I'll probably start on Tuesday. LOL

Good morning ladies!!!!! How is everyone doing? I still haven't Od yet... Temp dropped really low today... 96.4!!! I've been having cramps, so maybe soon? Ugh!! I'm starting to get impatient!!!

So, major temp drop for me this morning. It was 97.4 which is dropped from 98.1 yesterday. I hope that is a good thing. I think it would be too early for it to be implantation dip though as I am only a few days past O.
BBS really starting to get sorer and sorer as the days pass, and I can no longer watch ER at night. We bought season one and watch it at night and wow every episode makes me cry my eyes out.

Oh, good luck! My FF put my crosshairs on the 2nd too. :) And we did O-2 and O, so I'm hoping so!

Good luck! I hope we all caught it.

How soon do you plan on testing? I'm such a chronic early tester. I'll probably start on Tuesday. LOL

Ha ha - I have done that for the past few months - will try and wait till Friday when i will be 9dpo

Good morning ladies!!!!! How is everyone doing? I still haven't Od yet... Temp dropped really low today... 96.4!!! I've been having cramps, so maybe soon? Ugh!! I'm starting to get impatient!!!

I had a temp drop on the day of ovulation so hopefully it is a good sign for you...

So, major temp drop for me this morning. It was 97.4 which is dropped from 98.1 yesterday. I hope that is a good thing. I think it would be too early for it to be implantation dip though as I am only a few days past O.
BBS really starting to get sorer and sorer as the days pass, and I can no longer watch ER at night. We bought season one and watch it at night and wow every episode makes me cry my eyes out.

Could be a fallback rise? I get those a lot...

Never heard of that, so is that just a random one day drop then?

I had a temp drop on the day of ovulation so hopefully it is a good sign for you...

I hope it's a good sign.... Still haven't gotten a positive OPK.... Usually by now they are at least somewhat darker but the one I just took is still barely showing a line...

Never heard of that, so is that just a random one day drop then?

Yeah, it's just a secondary estrogen surge a day or two after ovulation. Last month I got one on 4dpo...

Hi! My name is Jenn, mind if I join in? I am TTC #2, sadly my first little angel Dominick passed away shortly after birth :angel: but he will always be my first baby. I am scared trying again, but, Hopeful this time will be better. I believe O got a positive on my OPK yesterday. So I DTD, yesterday. Hopefully I will O today! I really hope so. I have some questions though. (Sorry if TMI), how long *before* O does EWCM occur?? I had EWCM Wednesday, Thursday, and Yesterday, today it's just watery. I DTD, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (yesterday.) sadly my SO is away on a business trip until Tuesday. I hope my OPK was + and we bd'd enough this cycle :(

Hi! My name is Jenn, mind if I join in? I am TTC #2, sadly my first little angel Dominick passed away shortly after birth :angel: but he will always be my first baby. I am scared trying again, but, Hopeful this time will be better. I believe O got a positive on my OPK yesterday. So I DTD, yesterday. Hopefully I will O today! I really hope so. I have some questions though. (Sorry if TMI), how long *before* O does EWCM occur?? I had EWCM Wednesday, Thursday, and Yesterday, today it's just watery. I DTD, on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (yesterday.) sadly my SO is away on a business trip until Tuesday. I hope my OPK was + and we bd'd enough this cycle :(

Welcome!!! :) this is an awesome group of ladies here! Very nice and supportive!

From what I've read I believe you get EWCM up to 5 days before o?

Hurray for your positive OPK!!!! Sounds like you BD at a decent time... Sperm can survive from 3-5 days, so, even though you can't BD on O day, you should be covered! :)

welcome jenn- I have read and experienced that EWCM occurs up to the day before O then the day of O it is watery. SO, FX you DTD at the right time.

OKay ladies I feel like I have started AF all the sudden. I have mild cramping, and swear it feels like I am erm... wet down there. I wipe and loads of creamy white CM. for some reason I am bloated too.
strange cycle I must say, or maybe I am super super lucky and my body is acting 180 degrees from last time I got BFP?

FX that is what it is and that come next weekend most of us are fighting the urge to test, or showing off early tests and poss. seeing early faint BFP

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!! :flower: And I really do hope I bd'd enough this cycle :( .....and sorry again for TMI, but my cervix is closed, high, and soft. Doesn't this mean I already O'd? I thought it does, but who knows ;) and as I said my CM is watery/sticky. I attached an image below of my OPK's I really really think I O'd today, and if not then tomorrow. Seeing as I believe my OPK was + on CD 19 (yesterday) (usually I O between CD 19- CD21) so FX that I DTD within the right time frame. Do you ladies think my chances are good? Or not so much?

https://i62.tinypic.com/jgqo7r.jpg

And I see a lot of other ladies are in their TTW, now comes the long hard days before testing! Lost and lost of dust to you ladies, that you receive your BFP!! :flower: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->