• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Sore boobs have started for me!!! That's a good sign I've got progesterone running through me! Wooohoooo! Getting more confident that O really did happen! I sure hope I don't have a short LP this month!! Fx

Ha, I am still nowhere near calling mine. :p I get shadow lines all the time.

However, I'm totally going to sneak to the store tonight for a FRER 2 pack. One for tomorrow morning and one for the next day. Cause I'm impatient like that. LOL

yay for sore boobs! my boobs never get sore bleh...no signs...still wet cm but that could be from the preseed from last night.

Ha, I am still nowhere near calling mine. :p I get shadow lines all the time.

However, I'm totally going to sneak to the store tonight for a FRER 2 pack. One for tomorrow morning and one for the next day. Cause I'm impatient like that. LOL

Hurray for the FRER!!!! I've got about 4 of those left over from last cycle that are calling my name... LOL!!!!

yay for sore boobs! my boobs never get sore bleh...no signs...still wet cm but that could be from the preseed from last night.

I would be happy to not have sore boobs... Then it's not another one of those "is this a pregnancy symptom" thoughts... LOL! I just recently started to have sore boobs during my TWW.... I think it's my age... After 30 some weird things start happening... LOL

I have the usual sore boobs as well. Nothing new or exciting to report. Mild cramps but surely thats normal lol

My boobs are sore and I'm tired, but that could so just be the start of PMS. :/

I hate that the symptoms are so similar. Why can't our... I dunno, our belly buttons turn purple or something?

My boobs are sore and I'm tired, but that could so just be the start of PMS. :/

I hate that the symptoms are so similar. Why can't our... I dunno, our belly buttons turn purple or something?

LOL!!!!! That would be awesome!!!!!!! Some sort of obvious signal would be great!

Amy I sure hope so however I have had them before so I wont get hopes up. Menelly-lmao thats funny!

Amy I sure hope so however I have had them before so I wont get hopes up. Menelly-lmao thats funny!

I was cramps for my whole LP last month and i got super excited about it! Then on 8dpo I got some brown cm, so, then I got REALLY excited, then AF started hella early a couple hours later....:wacko: ugh!!!

I hope your cramps turn into something better than mine did! Your cycles are probably somewhat normal though.... Mine keep getting my hopes up and then throwing me for a loop...

I have faith in your cramps though! Lol!

woo-hoo!! we are all starting to show our true body's intentions. We will all soon be calling ourselves the BFP gals cause all of us will have them

Ooooo, things are hotting up!!!

Hoping we'll all be Bump Buddies soon!! Xxx:happydance:

So, I was researching, as I take Lasix bc my blood pressure is high now after having DD. And Lasix can effect a HPT by showing a false negative. And even sometimes blood test will show negative with Diuretics up til about 7 weeks pregnant it could show neg. on HPT. It all depends on dosage. So, I will keep testing and if still a BFN by the 21st. I will go to Doctor. But, my prayers are it will show positive on a HPT bc I take a low dosage.

FX please

Hi girls - looks like I've missed a lot today :haha:

I've been having some cramps and been bloated today. Also had yellow/creamy cm - but I had that last month so not getting my hopes up :cry:

Starting to feel a bit depressed that another month will go by with :bfn:

So, I was researching, as I take Lasix bc my blood pressure is high now after having DD. And Lasix can effect a HPT by showing a false negative. And even sometimes blood test will show negative with Diuretics up til about 7 weeks pregnant it could show neg. on HPT. It all depends on dosage. So, I will keep testing and if still a BFN by the 21st. I will go to Doctor. But, my prayers are it will show positive on a HPT bc I take a low dosage.

FX please

Oh interesting!! Fx it doesn't affect you!!!

Here is my chart as if today I hope it's a good sign the temp went up but I did take a test with an ic and saw nothing but I do know it's still a little early
What do u ladies think?

It looks good that your temperature is going up:thumbup:

So, I dipped a test in water (what? I have 50 of the things!) and didn't get any sort of line, but I also really didn't get a line this morning. So I think the earlier one was a dodgy test. I'm still peeing on sticks, but not expecting much for a few more days at the least. (I'm only 7dpo today.)

Still hopeful! :)

Boo. Im sure all the tests you did since the first one are dodgy :winkwink:

I think if one test is positive then all the others have been neg. Then the tests are all bad and go with it being a positive until u can get a FRER and prove one way or another

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->