Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

So, I suppose I could use my FRER today if I wanted as I am 4 days til expected AF. But, aren't odds better if I wait til tomorrow or Monday? I am unsure if I am just anxious and praying for BFP or if something is wrong. We were just at Walmart and I kind of burped/ started to puke and swallowed it. But, that has never happened to me before. I always know if I am about to puke. And well, this was a surprise.
PLease let there be a faint pis. next test

You should do it tomorrow morning peanut! :)

Question- does anyone know if feeling really cold is a symptom? I'm usually uncomfortably hot all the time... I run my AC constantly and still feel hot... But yesterday and especially today I've been so cold!!!! I've even been getting goosebumps I'm so cold! Lol! I read that high levels of progesterone can cause you to feel cold, but does anyone else get this?

I don't, but that doesn't mean it can't be a symptom. I'm like you usually are: always running super hot

With my first pregnancy I'd wake up in the middle of the night shivering uncontrollably I was so cold.

Um so why am I poas at 5dpo like really? Someone tell me to stop wasting ICs!

I don't, but that doesn't mean it can't be a symptom. I'm like you usually are: always running super hot

Lol! This is a nice break from being so hot all the time!!! I think I might be grasping at straws though... Lol

With my first pregnancy I'd wake up in the middle of the night shivering uncontrollably I was so cold.

Um so why am I poas at 5dpo like really? Someone tell me to stop wasting ICs!

Waste em!!!! Lol!!! Unless you only have a limited amount.... Lol! But if you've got a bunch of em, use em!!! Lol! I would be too if I had a bunch... I'm fighting the urge to use a FRER tomorrow.... Lol! I had a lot of distractions today with DH being home, but tomorrow it's just me and the baby... Luckily nobody here will judge us for POAS so early! Lol

Updates anyone????

I tested this am and I see something in my test but I'm pretty sure it's an evap. Trying to hold my SMU then test again and see what comes up....

image.jpg

Top test is yesterday and bottom is this morning.....Can anyone else see that really faint line on the bottom test?? Or am I losing it?!

Updates anyone????

I tested this am and I see something in my test but I'm pretty sure it's an evap. Trying to hold my SMU then test again and see what comes up....

View attachment 783931

Top test is yesterday and bottom is this morning.....Can anyone else see that really faint line on the bottom test?? Or am I losing it?!

I see it!! If you lost it, then I'm definitely losing it. I'm only 6dpo but I swear I see...something...on my test from fmu. image.jpg

I don't even know why I'm testing so early!

I see something on all of ur tests congrats :) 2 more bfp's I had light ic test all the way to 12/13 dpo until I bought a good test and it was a strong dark line I'll never use ic's again

Updates anyone????

View attachment 783931

I see it!! If you lost it, then I'm definitely losing it. I'm only 6dpo but I swear I see...something...on my test from fmu. View attachment 783939

I see it on yours too! So much good news!

I see something on the tests!:flower:

Well, Im still here at 11dpo.

Lotiony cm everyday, sore veiny boobs, feel v tired today.

Trying not to get my hopes up. Sore boobs are fairly normal at this point in my cycle, but Im hoping the veins are a good sign.

Question- does anyone know if feeling really cold is a symptom? I'm usually uncomfortably hot all the time... I run my AC constantly and still feel hot... But yesterday and especially today I've been so cold!!!! I've even been getting goosebumps I'm so cold! Lol! I read that high levels of progesterone can cause you to feel cold, but does anyone else get this?

I run cold and when I was pregnant with DD I was especially cold.

Updates anyone????

View attachment 783931

I see it too congrats

Updates anyone????

View attachment 783931

I see it!! If you lost it, then I'm definitely losing it. I'm only 6dpo but I swear I see...something...on my test from fmu. View attachment 783939

I see something on both of your tests!!!! Okay Bella, I wasn't gonna test today, but I collected my FMU just in case I got on here and decided I wanted to.... I'm gonna go dip my FRER after I'm done feeding my daughter!!! Lol

glad to see more BFPs as I am on this morning.
I don't think I will test today, I can't bare to see a BFN on the FRER. I can't just keep buying them either. I bought 10 IC that read down to 10 Miu on ebay and they should be here Tuesday. They were cheaper than 1 FRER. So, here is something fun, I woke up sneezing and almost peeing myself I had to go so bad. So, then I feel the need to blow my nose and BLOODY NOSE!! Yummy!! I used to get them early on with DD too. SO, maybe a good sign?
My hips are hurting and I have easily seen blue veins in my bbs.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that my temp went up .3 today!! This is the highest my temp has ever been! I'm very very thirsty, my boobs are sore, I'm so tired, and my face is very puffy and round today.... Oh I hope this is it!!!!!

Peanut, did you test this morning?

Sorry peanut, didn't see you already said you aren't testing.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->