Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

Sounds like you both have some good symptoms! Peanut, which tests did you get? I used SurePredict this month. :) They showed me 2 days before a FRER did!

You're not silly. Seeing a BFN is heartbreaking. You could hold out till :witch: is due if you can. Then you won't blow a FRER until you'd know for sure.

I'm not getting my hopes up so early. Def can be an evap but just to see something is exciting. No symptoms the past 2 days except ginormous boobs. Test Amy!

Sorry peanut, didn't see you already said you aren't testing.... :)

Just really don't want to see the BFN :( Am I silly?

No way! BFN are horrible! Exactly the reason Im waiting!

AF isnt due til next weekend but will have to test early as Im out on Friday night and want to know if I can drink! If its a BFN, I'll be drowning my sorrows :wine:

I think AF is due the 16th if I count 14DPO. But, if I go buy my normal cycle days it could be the 21st. But, I would think 19DPO for AF is really long

OUCH!! I still have painful pelvis, but only now on the right side. not pleasant at all

Now I'm just gonna keep looking at it all day in hopes of seeing a line.... Lol

Sounds like you both have some good symptoms! Peanut, which tests did you get? I used SurePredict this month. :) They showed me 2 days before a FRER did!

they are called Tenderneeds. they read 10 Miu

So, for DH sake I tested, and now... I get to be sad all day long. DH says maybe this week the baby will stop being stubborn and finally show on the test. i say yeah or AF will

So, for DH sake I tested, and now... I get to be sad all day long. DH says maybe this week the baby will stop being stubborn and finally show on the test. i say yeah or AF will

Sorry hon. :( How long did you wait? Cause my first pos showed pretty much right at the 10 min mark

Sorry hon. :( How long did you wait? Cause my first pos showed pretty much right at the 10 min mark

3 minutes like it says to

My super early ones took longer to develop than 3 min, that's for sure.

I hope it's just early for you. *hug*

Awwww peanut! I'm sorry! :( it's horrible to see a bfn.... We are in the same boat today....

Awwww peanut! I'm sorry! :( it's horrible to see a bfn.... We are in the same boat today....

maybe we can both just check it through out the day and see a pos later. LOL I'll wait for my IC's to come Tuesday and test. Then, AF is due Wednesday and will test then, if AF doesn't come I will test Friday. If still BFN and no AF I will set up apt. with the women's clinic as I do take Lasix and maybe ( I am probably grabbing at straws here) maybe that is why and I will see if I can get a blood test done.
FX for us

I keep checking mine, but it's still pure white.... Lol! My AF is due on Wednesday too! Fx she stays away for the both of us!

DH swears he sees a very very faint second line on the FRER. I think he is trying to cheer me up, I kind of maybe see a start? :shrug:
What do u all think? :winkwink::flower:

Attachments

• 2014-07-13 10.17.19.jpg
    2014-07-13 10.17.19.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 17
It's a little blurry, but I think I see the start of something too. Can you get a clearer pic?

I agree! I think I see something, but it's really blurry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->