Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

My parents invited me and DD out to breakfast... Hurray for a distraction!!!!

Here is a clearer picture, anything? :shrug::kiss::flower:

Attachments

• 2014-07-13 10.18.53.jpg
    2014-07-13 10.18.53.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 25
yummy breakfast sounds great!! I checked on our garden and we have a lot about ready, I have way to much Oregano, and Mojito Lime, I will be drying it and sending it to people I think. LOL Zucchini about ready, corn is tasseling, my poor carrots are fighting for sunshine so they are tall, but the carrot itself is little

I really think I do see the start of something. I wish I were a good tweaker! It seems a bit closer to the control line than I think you're looking, but I had a few FRER's closer to the line than you'd expect.

Put lines where I'm seeing something. :)

Attachments

• PeanutFRER.jpg
    PeanutFRER.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 18
I really think I do see the start of something. I wish I were a good tweaker! It seems a bit closer to the control line than I think you're looking, but I had a few FRER's closer to the line than you'd expect.

:happydance::flower: aww!! I think I may see it, thanks u made me happy

Hi there! Congratulations to all the :bfp:'s!

I'm still waiting for the :witch:

I got a nasty evap line a few days ago and then :bfn: after that.

Me too I thought I saw something too can't wait till the next test

Idont see anything peanut momma :( you still have time!

Af is due for me wed /thurs.. I too got a stark white bfn today at. 9dpo

Absolutely no symptoms other then very wet thick creamy cm and a high soft and closed cervix.

Here's the evil evap line I got on 9dpo.

I had some spotting on 8dpo but not had my normal pre AF spotting yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20140711_191845.jpg
    IMG_20140711_191845.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15
Guess it's technically 7 DPO (or 8? I think 7) today. BFN this morning, feeling no symptoms of anything!

I'll probably be testing every day from here on out. :p Haha. I'm obsessive.

Here's the evil evap line I got on 9dpo.

I had some spotting on 8dpo but not had my normal pre AF spotting yet.

I hope it darkens up for you girl. I laugh because Ive never so much as even had an evap.. Mine are always stark stark white.

What's everyone's cm doing? Mines a weird kind of chunky creamy white today. Gross and something I've never seen.

Mine is very wet, very white, with whiter chunks. It's very gross. I'm wearing a pantyliner cause there's so damn much of it. (And because it's getting close to when :witch: would have shown up, and I'm nervous.)

Mine is very wet, very white, with whiter chunks. It's very gross. I'm wearing a pantyliner cause there's so damn much of it. (And because it's getting close to when :witch: would have shown up, and I'm nervous.)

Is it like cloudy white jelly kind of chunks? It's so weird I don't know how to describe it. :sick:

Is it like cloudy white jelly kind of chunks? It's so weird I don't know how to describe it. :sick:

I've got some weird chunks in mine.... Kinda like if you break apart deodorant? Lol! That's the best way I can describe it... Kinda creamy too...

I can't believe I just wrote that... Sounds disgusting!!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->