Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

I've had a lot of thin, stretchy egg white stuff. I know the :witch: is on her way but just wish she would hurry up. This TWW seems to be going on forever!

Morning ladies, I too have been getting a lot of CM, wet and white and a little chunky I suppose as well. Funny how we are all alike in that!!
SO, big temp. spike for me this morning. Been like 98.0 to 98.1 last couple days and this morning 98.3. I have heard of temp dip just before AF comes, but not a second rise only 2 days before expected AF.
Also, I was hit with crazy spell of cramping last night, for those of us with kiddos already, it was like a medium strength contraction!! Yes, a bit painful. I actually was breathing like they tell you in labor. LOL :cry:
My lower belly, especially just under my c-section scar was hard as a rock and a bit swollen too. DH said maybe implantation, but I don't know.
Also, TMI, three or four times through the night whilst getting up to pee; I had a bloody nose. Like I felt a booger in my nose and used kleenex to remove it and chinks of coagulated blood.
This morning, my nipples look like they went tanning with our me LOL And boy do they hurt

Morning ladies, I too have been getting a lot of CM, wet and white and a little chunky I suppose as well. Funny how we are all alike in that!!
SO, big temp. spike for me this morning. Been like 98.0 to 98.1 last couple days and this morning 98.3. I have heard of temp dip just before AF comes, but not a second rise only 2 days before expected AF.
Also, I was hit with crazy spell of cramping last night, for those of us with kiddos already, it was like a medium strength contraction!! Yes, a bit painful. I actually was breathing like they tell you in labor. LOL :cry:
My lower belly, especially just under my c-section scar was hard as a rock and a bit swollen too. DH said maybe implantation, but I don't know.
Also, TMI, three or four times through the night whilst getting up to pee; I had a bloody nose. Like I felt a booger in my nose and used kleenex to remove it and chinks of coagulated blood.
This morning, my nipples look like they went tanning with our me LOL And boy do they hurt

ive been having those "mini contractions" too...and so funny you said that about your nipples lol mine are the exact opposite...the areolas are like almost see through all of a sudden and can see blue veins through them

Temp was still high this morning! Usually by now it gets lower over the next couple days and AF shows.... So, even if I don't get my BFP, maybe my cycles are regulating? Boobs are more sensitive this morning and kinda itchy.... Haven't checked my CM yet today... I don't think I'm gonna test again until AF is due....

Temp was still high this morning! Usually by now it gets lower over the next couple days and AF shows.... So, even if I don't get my BFP, maybe my cycles are regulating? Boobs are more sensitive this morning and kinda itchy.... Haven't checked my CM yet today... I don't think I'm gonna test again until AF is due....

My boobs have been feeling like they're itching from the inside out. It's driving me stark raving bonkers. LOL

Peanut, those still sound like good symptoms. Hopefully tomorrow will give you your pos test!

Just checked my cm... No more weird chunks... Just creamy... A lot of it...

Creamy/chunky kind of, not wet and not much of it, honestly.

my turned creamy/stretchy today

Are you feeling pregnant at all? I'm not...

i'm not feeling anything honestly. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing :shrug:

I don't really remember anything with my first either except that I had a sinus infection. I still for some reason have a good feeling though.

UPDATE: So, I have a $1 store test that says to use first day late for expected period. I used it anyways. AF due Wednesday. So, I should have used it Thursday. But, after last nights pain I had to POAS.
"Do you see what I see?" It is so much easier to see in person, but IT is there....
I will test again in a few days to make sure it gets darker, but it says check results in 3 minutes don't read after 5 minutes. It appeared at 5 minutes
:kiss::hugs:

Attachments

• 2014-07-14 10.33.01.jpg
    2014-07-14 10.33.01.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 25
It's definitely there peanut!!!!!!!!! I knew you were preggers!!!!!! :D do you feel better?

Creamy/chunky kind of, not wet and not much of it, honestly.

my turned creamy/stretchy today

Are you feeling pregnant at all? I'm not...

i'm not feeling anything honestly. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing :shrug:

I don't really remember anything with my first either except that I had a sinus infection. I still for some reason have a good feeling though.

I keep going back and forth with whether or not I think we were successful this month... My chart looks pretty good... I usually have a couple temps that drop below cover line but this month they are all pretty high... But I'm starting to get AF type cramps, really mild, but that's making me think maybe she is about to pay me a visit.... Stay away witch!!!!! Lol

That is TOTALLY there. You're preggers, Peanut! See, this month of symptoms was worth it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->