Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

yeah, praying it is not an evap line. will test again when AF is due to verify. DH stayed home from work with upset stomach I showed him when he woke up. he kissed my belly and said," hello in there" silly man

yeah, praying it is not an evap line. will test again when AF is due to verify. DH stayed home from work with upset stomach I showed him when he woke up. he kissed my belly and said," hello in there" silly man

:kiss:

:cloud9:

Congrats ladies..

I've seen miu said a lot about the tests. What does this mean? Is it the sensitivity of the tests?

Peanut, i had the same thing with likely the same test this am!
Nobody can see mine in my post lol but it looks the same as yours. When I hold it up to a window i can see the shadow of a line right through it. I think mines an evap though.. Boo.
My af is also due wed /thurs

Nobody can see mine in my post lol but it looks the same as yours. When I hold it up to a window i can see the shadow of a line right through it. I think mines an evap though.. Boo.

I hope yours is not an evap FX to you

I hope yours is not an evap FX to you

I feel like its never going to happen for me lol

And ive had ridiculous shock like cramps around my belly button and below for the past hour.. Hope its not af

Fx for you as well

My cramps are going down into my inner thighs... It's really unpleasant... Lol!

Congrats ladies..

I've seen miu said a lot about the tests. What does this mean? Is it the sensitivity of the tests?

yes it is the sensitivity level

So higher or lower the number is better? I've got some cheapies that are 20miu. Tested three times so far including this morning and all negative! Really feel like AF is coming as had all normal symptoms so far.

I keep starring at the tests hoping to see something but nothing! I'm 12dpo

Congrats ladies..

yes it is the sensitivity level

So higher or lower the number is better? I've got some cheapies that are 20miu. Tested three times so far including this morning and all negative! Really feel like AF is coming as had all normal symptoms so far.

I keep starring at the tests hoping to see something but nothing! I'm 12dpo

Lower number is more sensitive. I had 10mIU sticks this month and got a pos at 7dpo on them.

Think I'm going to get some different ones then at 10miu. I get quietly obsessed and have to test! Think I'm going to wait it out this month now as I'm pretty sure AF will be arriving soon.

Congrats on your :bfp:

OH on a happy note.. i got my monthly gift today.. And I don't mean af! Lol

I subscribe to ipsy glam bags.. Its $10 for USA but pay shipping if you live in Canada. Anywho I love getting a bag of feel good things in the mail every month. Gives me something to look forward too.

If any of you are interested here is my link to sign up... It would also give me referral points. https://www.ipsy.com/r/brea

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 7
Ok so I'm nuts. I swear I see a line and then it disappears. I know I'm still early only 7dpo

image.jpg

image.jpg

Same picture tweaked. I think I see the outline too. I hope these tests aren't garbage. I have 16 left. I'll just keep testing twice a day!

Hey ladies, what are these 10 miu tests that you used?? I used wondfos last cycle and had three very convincing evaps that lead to heartbreak when I got af on Saturday

Hey ladies, what are these 10 miu tests that you used?? I used wondfos last cycle and had three very convincing evaps that lead to heartbreak when I got af on Saturday

I used sure predict brand off Amazon. They were cheap and I dumped a few in water to test, with no evap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->