Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

trying for a baby is stressful! we haven't been trying long but i am at the point where i am feeling so negative about the whole thing. :cry:

It definitely can be frustrating! The disappointment every month when AF comes is horrible... :( it will happen though!

Seems sometimes like it's never going to happen why do they make it so hard

I try and remind myself that everything happens for a reason.... :) we aren't getting pregnant for some reason we don't quite understand, but when the time is right, we will get our babies! :D

hello ladies hope everyone is in good spirits today?... My temp is staying steady still. Watery almost EWCM this morning. DH says when he gets home from work we can BD.
Poor DD crawled over me in my sleep on the bed this morning and fell off. She is ok but she did this to her daddy last week too. She for some odd reason refuses to sleep in her crib. Been in bed with us for almost 1 month now. She hyperventalates if you lay her in her crib. So clueless as to why. Maybe we will try to put her in her pack and play tonight in our room.
I feel gross today not sure what is up. Headache and tummy ache like no other.
Hoping we all have a great day

Morning everyone! Awwww peanut! Sorry you are feeling yucky today! And how scary that your daughter fell off your bed!! My daughter used to cry so hard she would spit up when we put her in her crib. She would only sleep in my arms for the first 6 months of her life... Then finally we did cry it out.... It was the most difficult thing I've ever done, including giving birth to her! Lol! It only took a couple days and then she was sleeping in her crib with no problems at all. We also put a nightlight in her room and a white noise machine... She really didn't like the room being totally dark and the white noise helped drown out any outside noise.

For me I let my 2 older sons sleep with me and it was so hard to cut that out so withy 2 younger boys I had them
In there room everyday for naps in there own crib and they did sleep withe but by 2/3 months they were always used to their own bed plus I always made sure I did my vaccine housework etc when they were younger and now one is 1.5 years old and the other 7months old and they sleep thru any noise

Hello ladies! Hope everyone is having a great day! Soooo scary peanut with your daughter! Glad she's ok! Hope you feel a better too. Luckily my DS sleeps in his crib with no problems but he loves playing on mommy and daddy's bed in the mornings so we have had some close calls there.

I have entered the lovely TWW...tick tock...:coffee: Hope we caught that eggy!!!!

yeah, she only slept in her crib no where else til one night she refused to sleep, daddy laid her in bed with us and she was out. I have tried the letting her cry it out method, but DH can't take it so he goes in her room and gets her, and BOOM back in bed with us she is. We have actually argued over it as I feel she needs to be in her bed.
I will keep on trying til we can get her in her crib.

I am impatiently waiting DH to get home. We have grocery shopping to do and I want him both physically and emotionally LOL

So, I guess if I don't get O symptoms again this weekend I will consider a couple days ago O day and I guess re-figure when AF is due BUT NONE OF US WILL GREET HER THIS MONTH BC WE WILL ALL GET BFP!!!

So, I guess if I don't get O symptoms again this weekend I will consider a couple days ago O day and I guess re-figure when AF is due BUT NONE OF US WILL GREET HER THIS MONTH BC WE WILL ALL GET BFP!!!

I like the positive thinking peanutmomma! :thumbup:

sorry to hear about your daughter, peanut! i hope she's okay. i bet it's hard to deny her sleeping with you. i know if (when) i ever have children i'll have separation anxiety worse than them! hahah.

i hope that you feel better as the day goes on.

i'm trying to shift into a more positive way of thinking about TTC, but man, the heartbreak of AF after TWW is devastating!
i'm just coming into my fertile window now - dh & i BD daily regardless of the time of month, it's just how we've always been... so.. here's hoping the next few days results in a baby!

baby dust to all!

xoxo

I have had some cramping yesterday and today and a bit of spotting yesterday so I think I must have ovulated yesterday based on previous months patterns.

I got a slight temp rise today but need to wait a couple more days to confirm it. So I am gonna say I am 1dpo today and in the TWW! :happydance:

i am so hoping you are right!!!

have you (or anybody that's reading this for that matter) tried the pineapple core thing? i'm intrigued...

I have had some cramping yesterday and today and a bit of spotting yesterday so I think I must have ovulated yesterday based on previous months patterns.

I got a slight temp rise today but need to wait a couple more days to confirm it. So I am gonna say I am 1dpo today and in the TWW! :happydance:

congrats!!! although the TWW is a witch in herself, in my opinion! :haha:

have you (or anybody that's reading this for that matter) tried the pineapple core thing? i'm intrigued...

When I was trying with Riley I wasn't getting pregnant but the 1st month that was was eating and drinking fresh pinapple and 3/4 Brazil nuts during the tww is when I actually got pregnant this month I'm doing the Brazil nuts and fresh pinapple and core during this tww so I hope it works

congrats!!! although the TWW is a witch in herself, in my opinion! :haha:

Thanks! I know what you mean - all the symptom spotting is torturous.

I tried it for the last couple of weeks but it didn't work for me :cry:

Luckily I like pineapple so didn't mind it

yeah, she only slept in her crib no where else til one night she refused to sleep, daddy laid her in bed with us and she was out. I have tried the letting her cry it out method, but DH can't take it so he goes in her room and gets her, and BOOM back in bed with us she is. We have actually argued over it as I feel she needs to be in her bed.
I will keep on trying til we can get her in her crib.

I am impatiently waiting DH to get home. We have grocery shopping to do and I want him both physically and emotionally LOL

Thanks hella funny about your DH being the one to get her! I told my DH to leave the house while she was crying cuz he couldn't handle it. Lol! He went and hung out with his mom and I let him know when she was asleep. :)

Yeah, I am not sure if I want to think I am 1DPO or still about to O. Opinions?

Yeah DH gets her when she cries I guess it is a daddy's little girl thing? Or maybe I just know the difference in her cries as I am home all day with her. There are times she is squeeling and playing and smiling and he will come in the room and think she is crying and ask why I am just letting her do that!! LOL

Well, even if I am 1DPO I want to stay her with you ladies in this thread and see what happens with everyone

I'm trying the Brazil nuts this cycle and DH has been eating them too.

Is it just for the TWW? I have eaten them all cycle :wacko:

I've only had one or two though. Do you know how many is the recommend amount?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->