Should be O around July 4th all welcome. UPDATE:

So, I guess if I don't get O symptoms again this weekend I will consider a couple days ago O day and I guess re-figure when AF is due BUT NONE OF US WILL GREET HER THIS MONTH BC WE WILL ALL GET BFP!!!

Now that's the spirit!!!!!! Let's get us some BFPs girls!!!! :D

Yeah, I am not sure if I want to think I am 1DPO or still about to O. Opinions?

Yeah DH gets her when she cries I guess it is a daddy's little girl thing? Or maybe I just know the difference in her cries as I am home all day with her. There are times she is squeeling and playing and smiling and he will come in the room and think she is crying and ask why I am just letting her do that!! LOL

Well, even if I am 1DPO I want to stay her with you ladies in this thread and see what happens with everyone

You had a temp rise, right?

I'm trying the Brazil nuts this cycle and DH has been eating them too.

Is it just for the TWW? I have eaten them all cycle :wacko:

I've only had one or two though. Do you know how many is the recommend amount?

Brazil nuts- one handful per day starting the day after O

Pineapple- 1 whole pineapple over a 5 day period around O
Both help implantation if egg is fertilized

Oh dear - do you think I have ruined my chances by having them before ovulation?

Yeah DH gets her when she cries I guess it is a daddy's little girl thing? Or maybe I just know the difference in her cries as I am home all day with her. There are times she is squeeling and playing and smiling and he will come in the room and think she is crying and ask why I am just letting her do that!! LOL

Well, even if I am 1DPO I want to stay her with you ladies in this thread and see what happens with everyone

Yes CD7 it was 97.8 and CD8 it jumped to 98.0 has been 98.0 to 98.1 since. It rose to 98.1 yesterday and back to 98.0 this morning. FF says I O yesterday. But, it just really seems so off for me to O so early in my cycle. I am not complaining as long as I get a BFP, right?
FX

i'm not sure i've ever tried brazil nuts. i guess i'll add that to the grocery list.

Oh dear - do you think I have ruined my chances by having them before ovulation?

no not at all. They both will help to create a healthy uterine environment. And will help spermies swim the direction u want them too. That is according to a medical pregnancy book I was given last year from my docs

no not at all. They both will help to create a healthy uterine environment. And will help spermies swim the direction u want them too. That is according to a medical pregnancy book I was given last year from my docs

Oh thank goodness! I was starting to have heart palpitations

For me it's hard to find Brazil nuts I have to either go to a health food store or a all peanut store hope u find them and they containe selenium which is good when ttc :)

Yes CD7 it was 97.8 and CD8 it jumped to 98.0 has been 98.0 to 98.1 since. It rose to 98.1 yesterday and back to 98.0 this morning. FF says I O yesterday. But, it just really seems so off for me to O so early in my cycle. I am not complaining as long as I get a BFP, right?
FX

I would say you are in your TWW then! Yayyyyyyy!!!! Anyone still waiting to O?

Have you been temping or had a positive opk or any ovulation symptoms?

yes i had a hike in temp. a few days ago staying up still, pos. opk and fern test, EWCM for a couple days, then creamy yesterday when FF says I o. i have had cramping on both sides. and been a rollercoaster of emotion, its just weird to have possibly O not even a week after af

yes i had a hike in temp. a few days ago staying up still, pos. opk and fern test, EWCM for a couple days, then creamy yesterday when FF says I o. i have had cramping on both sides. and been a rollercoaster of emotion, its just weird to have possibly O not even a week after af

I would LOVE to O that early in my cycle! Here I am.... CD 20 and no O yet.... Lol! I was hoping this cycle would be normal.... I guess my new normal is being unpredictable! LOL! Oh well, it'll happen, right? And then I'll get my BFP!!! Trying to stay positive.... :happydance:

I ovulate early in my cycle. Twinnies conceived on cd10!!

So, fingers crossed....eeeekkkk!!! Exciting!!!!

I have had some cramping yesterday and today and a bit of spotting yesterday so I think I must have ovulated yesterday based on previous months patterns.

I got a slight temp rise today but need to wait a couple more days to confirm it. So I am gonna say I am 1dpo today and in the TWW! :happydance:

congrats!!! although the TWW is a witch in herself, in my opinion! :haha:
Totally agreed!

I ordered a bunch of IC's off the internet, and I deliberately chose the type of shipping that won't get them here till 8dpo. So I can't start getting obsessive *too* early. ;)

We ARE going to be posting tests in this thread, right? Or no?

I don't see why not! :D I'm interested to have a look at everyone's tests!

Sounds like you are in the TWW then!

Can I join you ladies? I am 3dpo right now. I am going to TRY to wait until 14dpo to test. I usually test early but I really want to wait this cycle. Help me stay strong please!

Can I join you ladies? I am 3dpo right now. I am going to TRY to wait until 14dpo to test. I usually test early but I really want to wait this cycle. Help me stay strong please!

I'd love to say I'll help you stay strong, but I'm a chronic early tester too, and I'm getting 50 IC's on 8DPO. I know I'll be peeing on sticks from 8 days on!

I'd like to pretend otherwise, but I'd totally be lying. ;)

And WELCOME! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"