• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should children be judged on their names? Debate on This Morning

I'd love to see someone like that come up to my face and say it. My ginger babe is gorgeous and anyone who thinks otherwise can kiss my ass.

Attachments

• spiderman.jpg
    spiderman.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 17
Oh I just googled her... lol, some nerve talking about baby appearances

not read all of tis thread! but I am discusted, I never watched the whole video tht was posted of fb because it quite frankly made my blood boil.

I have a TYLER!

im not a bad parent and nor is tyler a bad kid! he always does his homework etc

she is such a hypocrite (sp?!)

I never realised she also said about the name Jayden (Jaiden) I also have one of those! so just goes to show what kind of parent I must be..... NOT!!!!

I have also seen someone past about "TJ,s" -

this is tylers nickname hes Tyler Jon :haha:

Well my Caitlyn wants to work in Mac Donalds..... :rofl:

Next time I go to Mc D's I'll be sure to tell the Simon's they should be working as a lawyer and are getting grossly underpaid..... Shame the only Simon I know is a brother of one of my friends and is a complete junkie!! x

Her logic has no logic... If I said "fml" I would have ended that sentence with it... :rofl:

pahaha!

she would prob class Jamie-Leigh as 'chavvy' too!

makes me laugh her girls are called poppy & india!!!

I am a little guilty of hearing a name and thinking oh dear god another one (you cant really blaim me for thinking that when you hear "pinot,chardonnay,shiraz get here now" screamed across a resturant)
There are certain name that bring up images of naughty children, little spoilt brats, even old men (iv had the " thats a old mans name" comment abour Brians name many times) but i think its natural to have these thoughts because its instinct to match a name with a personality of someone else you know with that name.
But there is a huge differance between thinking and acting and i would never stop my child playing with that child unless after a few incidents that child proved themselves to be a unsuitable friend like being a bad influance or no manners.

I never heard any kids called them names it must be an English thing. Here its Irish names or traditional names.

Totally naming my next kid 'Lambrini-Mae'

Maybe you should rename Tabs and Ottilie to Moet and Chandon. It's a bit more classy.

I'm changing Josh and Jacob to Jack and Daniels. Can't beat a bit bourbon!

My old neighbour was a nightmare and awful. She had a Elizabeth, amelia and a Tabitha!!! All dare I say it...mouthy so and sos!

My old neighbour was a nightmare and awful. She had a Elizabeth, amelia and a Tabitha!!! All dare I say it...mouthy so and sos!

Yup, I would say for the most part every Tabitha I have met is a mouthy so and so. Including my daughter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->