"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

Yay LapinRose for your fiancé being able to be there with you!

I so wish mine could be, but I'll be ok. No one wants to hear me crying in pain anyway lol.

So it's 1 am here and I have the worst heart burn and no medicine. Uhg!! :/ debating driving at night here...they seriously are horrifying drivers here, especially at night! And it's not the safest city either. :/ what to do!

So it's 1 am here and I have the worst heart burn and no medicine. Uhg!! :/ debating driving at night here...they seriously are horrifying drivers here, especially at night! And it's not the safest city either. :/ what to do!

Have you tried drinking some milk? It's not as good as medicine, but it works for me for a short time!

Finally in the single digit countdown :)! Hope all you ladies are doing well

Getting so sick of this on-off stuff that I've decided to try nipple stimulation! Just using my manual breastpump.. It's making my bump go ROCK hard, and bringing on period cramps/back ache. So gonna try and persevere with that and I'll keep you posted! :thumbup:

Thanks @lemonade! I drank some but it didn't last long, so I caved and ran to the store and bought last second baby hats/swaddlers and a bottle just in case breast feeding didn't work. Perfect time for shopping! No lines! :) and I got some smoothie tums that did the trick. :)

@AK hope it works!! I hear going to the movies and watching a scary movie helps things... But I think it's because of your heart racing and from tensing your tummy when you jump in fright... Lol. But a friend swore by it.

Oh and I've been having some mild cramping but that's it. This morning I lost what I thought was a piece of plug... But who knows....

Thanks @lemonade! I drank some but it didn't last long, so I caved and ran to the store and bought last second baby hats/swaddlers and a bottle just in case breast feeding didn't work. Perfect time for shopping! No lines! :) and I got some smoothie tums that did the trick. :)

@AK hope it works!! I hear going to the movies and watching a scary movie helps things... But I think it's because of your heart racing and from tensing your tummy when you jump in fright... Lol. But a friend swore by it.

Ooh that's a good one, I'm willing to try anything! I was saying to my OH the other day we should go to the pictures 'cause I bet sod's law'd have it that my waters would go the minute we sat down having paid for the tickets haha..

Hang in there ladies! Went into labour on the morning of my induction date naturally and he was born at 10.52pm:cloud9:
Contractions started out of the blue at 4.30am and started having a bloody show then. Never had any symptoms or lost any plug before hand so it does "just happen" :)
It was hell on earth but I'd do it all over again for my wonderful little boy.
Sending luck and labour dust to you all:flower::dust: x

I think the internal checks have been much more uncomfortable this time around than with any previous pregnancies. It's been the same OB for all 5, so I think it has more to do with position of the baby - he seems to have a harder time finding the cervix - and the fact that I'm in so much pain anyway (ligaments). I honestly don't know what I'd do if he offered a sweep next time.

I've been having the period-like cramps, too. The nurse said it could be baby's position. But they've increased over the last week, and I actually had progress on Wed (from .5 before to 2 on Wed) so I think they're doing something, at least.

Twice now, Sunday night and last night, I've had lower back pain that takes my breath away and comes and goes for an hour or so - a lot like the back labor I often get - and I think something going on, but it fizzles and is nothing.

And now, I've caught a cold :cry: Just getting over a cough and now I've got the sniffles and sore throat. BTW, coughing and sneezing with a huge bump is a whole lot of no fun.

Good morning ladies! Still hanging out in the pregnant club! Lost a big chunk of plug last night but that's it. Now that I have an induction date I'm not stressed, this baby will be here eventually!

Congrats vickyandchick! I find it so funny how many people end up going into spontaneous labor just before their inductions!

Congrats vickyandchick!! So happy for you! My first was a spontaneous labor, so I can attest to that! Good luck everyone else!

@SonAmyMom, if it helps I always get a mysterious cold around the time I conceive and the same time I go into labor. I think because my immune system gets out of wack with hormones. AND the constant coughing actually helped me push baby out. Lol. But uhg... A cough while trying to push in labor was a big Pain in the tush!

Oh and a rant...

Today I'm washing a mountain of clothes, 5 loads! OH told me yesterday he would help, since I have to walk to the community laundry one load at a time...

I ended up having to pull out our double stroller to carry the laundry back and fourth, because OH is too busy sleeping the day away... Even though he slept all night as well... Must be nice. To include I had to have my two year old and 4 year old tag along. So he's basically starting the stay up all night, sleep all day routine he is noturious for doing... Which in turn he keeps the tv on in our bedroom on until 2 or 3 am... And I can't sleep with any sound but he could care less. Hoped to get a good nights rest before baby came, but that's obviously not going to happen.

Then people wonder why I'm a raging B later. :grr:

Just saw this thread, would love to wait with more people! :D

Now I'm on single figures I just do wanna be done . Iv spent a lot of time crying today . Very emotional with everything .

I feel way too normal today. Not cool! Did lose a little bit of what could be plug but nothing that made me get remotely excited.
Looks like im going over for the third time. Who ever came up with that 'third time lucky' crap anyway!? ;)

Sour_Skittle, my fiancé would have those days too. He's been helping me with cleaning though since it's dawned on him that he'll have a little baby around soon. Our house is cleaner than it's been in months! I love it! Hope you can get some help soon too :)

Also, my mom is town now and will be there for me at the hospital. I was so surprised when she said she was coming because for 9 months she was saying she didn't think she would be able to. But her friend bought her a plane ticket to see me :O I'm so happy!!

Can I join you too please? 8 days to go and delivered at 39+0 last time. At this very moment my hind waters had already started to go first time around so definitely feel like I'm late already. :dohh:

Welcome all of the new ladies!

If you tell me your due dates I can add you to the front page so we can keep track of when you are due!

So yesterday OH finally started helping! I was so surprised and happy. It totally changes the mood for the rest of the day. He went and grabbed the clothes out of the dryer and helped fold. The day turned out so much better than I expected.

But now I'm up at 4 a.m. Because the stinky tums I bought the other night is not doing the trick! Uhg... Not sure what to buy now. I was using Pepcid AC that was working well, now can't find it anywhere at the stores.

I felt off last night, could have sworn the night might have been the night to give birth, but wishful thinking. Lol

At one point they were saying my due date was the 12th as apposed to the 14th... So maybe! Or maybe that's wishful thinking too. Lol.

Hope all of you are doing well! And any and all inductions are/have gone well.

Hiya! I have 8 days to go today :) Expecting a little girl, 'Annie Dot' Due date 19th October. Third baby, so hoping she's early? ;)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting so excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->