Soy Cycle Buddies 2019 <3 1BFP on second soy cycle 2 BFPs Non-soy cycle

Well this cycle has been like no other... Ive never had Ov limbo.

My DD was awake for 3 hours with a cold last night so i didnt get to sleep until 1.00- normally I am in bed by 10. She stirred at 5, and I took my temperature. 36.27. Ughhh. Buttt didn’t move and went straight back to sleep and woke again at 6.30 and it was 36.57....

I guess it was so low at 5 today as maybe my body took it as like 2/3 o’clock? What do you think?

My cp is low and firm. And cp going creamy. So I do think I’ve oved. But I’ll check it more later as it changes after I’ve been awake for a couple of hours.

I would def say you ovulated cd18. And I don’t think it would make much difference to temps as long as you have rested 3hours and took it at more or less the same time I would say the temp is accurate. I would go with the second temp.

Creamy cm def signals ovulation and I’m betting you won’t see any fertile cm today x

Cm definitely creamy now and lots of it. So also think I Ovd on cd18! So 2dpo!

I’m super achy really down low in my abdomen. Like my ovaries have had a work out! Not normal for me.

Tesh your chart is looking awesome! Looks like it’s almost triphasic to me! How you feeling today?

Hi you two!

Yay for Ov Sweden welcome to the tww!

I’m so so positive for you both this cycle I think your symptoms are fab and got everything crossed for you both!

Tesh that totally could be implantation bleeding! How exciting, are you testing tomorrow?

8dpo here and omg my boobs are so sore I could cry every time I even slightly knock them. Been like this for 3 days now, cp is medium, medium closed and have had loads of creamy cm since Ov. Had a few twinges since 6dpo getting cramps on and off during the day.

My busy week is slowing down now so I’m starting to think about it more, can’t believe I’ve made it to 8dpo and not even thought about a test yet lol Its because I’m fairly certain I’m out this time but still got everything crossed!

Hey Anababe!

So glad you have made it to 8dpo without stressing. Now it is quieting down, are you thinking about testing? Or still planning on waiting until Sunday?

May test Sat but not before then, I’d ideally like to try and get to Monday! I might only be 7dpo as wasn’t 100% on if it was CD10 or 11 that I O’d so want to wait til I’m at least 10dpo. I have a fairly long LP usually 15 days so I want to try avoid having a full week of obsessing over lines before AF is due which is next Friday/Sat.

I can’t believe how sore the sides of my boobs are, I usually have that in the few days leading up to AF but they are really painful at the moment so thinking maybe it’s the soy.

Let’s hope the sore boobs are an early sign Anababe!

My tests arrived today way earlier than I expected. I thought they would come on Tuesday! I’m really starting to want to pee on them already! I’m so excited to try theese 5miu ones. I have 4 of them and guess I’ll start with those at 8dpo. Then I’ve got three FRERs. Come on early Easter egg!

Hey ladies!

So I’ve had a busy day shopping and baking for my sisters baby shower which is on Saturday. Haven’t had time like I’ve had these past few days to be still enough to notice things, but boobs feel bigger than yesterday and the whole boob is starting to feel sore and tender, nipples only slightly sensitive, they aren’t excruciatingly sore or anything, had a small amount of creamy cm this morning with a thin brown streak of blood in, and yellow snotty cm in the afternoon - makes me feel out because I had that last cycle quite a bit.Otherwise just been bloated and my feet cold, still have lower backache and had achey hips all night.

Sweden awesome that you’re 2dpo already! And to think just a couple days ago you were on ovulation limbo. I know how you feel about the tests, when mine arrived I just felt the urge to use them lol.

Ana you have more willpower than me, lol I will start testing from 7dpo tomorrow. Then from 8dpo twice a day until af.

Nice you had a busy day to be able to stop thinking about the TWW too much! Is the blood new compare to AF cycles? When are you going to start testing, tomorrow?? I think your chart looks awesome and got such a good feeling for you!

I can’t wait for weds so I can start testing! I have a busy Monday and Tuesday so hoping after the weekend it goes quickly!

I’m going to start testing tomorrow lol 7dpo

Just been to the loo and had a few pin head sized red flecks in my cm.

My cm is slightly weird too it’s creamy but has ewcm in with it tmi sorry, but it’s not sticky - iykwim?

I’m just feeling out today though for some reason... like this ‘implantation bleeding’ is just a trick if the soy. I never ever spot unless it’s one day before AF and it’s different to this. Pre-AF is usually tinged cm leading to brown discharge. This spotting is actual thin streaks/flecks of blood suspended in cm. I don’t know... when I first saw it yesterday I felt really sad like I know I’m out, then I felt happy now I’m feeling out again. Sigh.. I hate the tww.

I did have the highest temp I’ve had so far today 36.8 but I feel like it will dip slightly tomorrow. I’ve predicted 36.7 at the moment lol.

My boobs are huuuge! Still only slightly sore not excruciatingly so, but more sore than like a couple days ago if that makes sense.

Time definitely goes quick when u have things to do so I’m sure Wednesday is going to be here before u know it! I always feel the first week is the hardest wait. Then I start testing and it just feels like it flies!

It totally sounds like you’re having a second estrogen surge. I get it some cycles and get cloudy/creamy EWCM. Maybe it also explains the bit of bleeding?

The emotional I am/I’m not is so hard. I promised myself last TWW that this one I’d not do it. Just be positive I could be and testcif AF failed to show as I hate the limbo and guessing!

At least testing will make you feel like your getting some answers and hopefully give you an answer!!

Absolutely.

I really think it may just have been a second estrogen surge and I could have spotted due to the isoflavones or even the RLT? It’s supposed to tone the uterus maybe it’s quite sensitive. I’ve tried researching and it’s on the fence 50-50.

I’m still going to continue to list my symptoms because a lot of them are very unusual for me. It almost feels like constant pms from 2dpo! I am wondering if the difference in isoflavones I used is giving me stronger pre-af symptoms. I guess only time will tell, at least i will have a record of all this that may help in future!

I had a touch of ewcm mixed with my usual creamy cm yesterday Tesh, but just the one time I checked, the next time a couple hours later was back to creamy so If I hadn’t of checked a few times yesterday I wouldn’t have seen the ewcm.

I went dizzy today walking on school run it knocked me off balance a bit and I’ve got like a rash or tiny spots on my boobs, not all over just in one area more on one side than other. Which I’ve never really had before. so much for not thinking about it, first day where I haven’t had a lot going on and here I am joining in the symptom spotting! Haha I know I’m not going to last til Monday without testing, I’ve been tempted to do one all day today.

Anababe that sounds like a great symptom! I had that with DD lots in the early weeks.

So exited to see you test today Tesh!!

So I feel really out this morning, other than slight lower backache, achey hips... my boobs seem slightly smaller and slightly less sore.

Ana had the creamy ewcm yesterday and this morning it’s creamy only for the first time but I’ll contiune to check as last cycle it started creamy and just went snotty for the rest of the cycle.

Sweden yay 3dpo gosh time is flying but feels dragging! So tested this morning even after feeling out and here’s the test. Bfn just that normal shadowy line. And temp 36.7 as predicted hehe

DD66A39E-8874-4A98-AF3E-ADE85349B609.jpeg

I really doubt now what I had was implanation spotting it was probably just the second estrogen surge because it coincides with the creamy ewcm.

Oh well not out til I’m out but definitely less promising!

I totally see that shadow but based on last cycle I wouldn’t read into it that much. Until you see colour I think it’s silly to read into it! We both had shadows all testing last month so determined we don’t get carried away! It’s still really early and a shadow is still something!

I was certain I was going to be out with DD. My CM turned watery which I read everywhere meant AF was arriving and my CP began to open a bit. Each women is different. Each symptom is different and each pregnancy is different!

I have such s good feeling for you Tesh!

I know! Cant believe its 3dpo. I Always find it goes quick to 4/5dpo and then it dragssssssss to 8 to get testing!

Gosh I couldn’t have said it better. You put into perfect words about the testing!

At least it will be quick for you until 5dpo and Monday and Tuesday you will be busy so hopefully 8dpo gets here super quick for you!

I think what’s making me feel out as well is I never had all these symptoms with ds it was literally zero symptoms except sore boobs and a few pinches and then bfp. Lol almost too easy!

But it can be totally different symptoms for different pregnancies. Especially when we have carried a baby to term since getting a BFP last time- that’s got to change how we process and react to the hormones. Also you used new soy this month and RLT! Did you also try the clover?

So could be many reasons why it would feel different!

That’s very true when you put it like that...

I used a menopause supplement that had a min 25mg of isoflavones from red clover and 10mg isoflavones from soy. So it was a combo from the two different plants to make a total of 35mg per tablet and I took 5-6 tablets per day.

I wonder if the RLT toned my uterus so there are more blood vessels? Maybe implantation or maybe just some irritation that caused the blood? It was a thin red so def fresh blood.

The only thing that makes me think I have implantation on the earlier side of things is I got a vvf bfp at 8dpo with ds and a solid positive at 10dpo.

Actually going to find the test pics quick so I can come back for comparison

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->