Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Vanillastar...I have a 28 day cycle and I was ovulating on CD15-17. I took SI and had a very strong Ov on CD14. SI can help you have a stronger egg. GL

Girls I haven't been on here in a loooong time. I've not been TTC since DH has been in TX and I've been in IN/ky for the past 2mo. This month is our last chance to TTC before he deploys to Iraq for the next year. I'm so hoping and praying this our month

I got my BFP this morning.. I took 200MG of soy & got the shock of my life this morning seeing a BFP starting at me

wow congrats hun xxxx happy and healthy 9 months to u and extra sticky beany xx

what days did u take soy and was it the first time u took it?

I took SI for the first time this cycle, I normally O'vd around CD 21 and I got a +OPK today CD14 so around 6 days eariler then normal.

How many mg is everyone taking,I'm having 140mg days 3-9 only on second day of taking them but should I take more?

must have been tired last night i ment i take 120mg days 3-7 so if it doesnt work this month i will take 160mg on days 2-6 next month, thanks

Took soy this month 80 mg-ovulated on CD 17,much better than my last one at Cd28 and 42.

So SOY all the way!!!!

Hey all,

just wanted to say wow! this thread is awsome and that its made me think twice about waiting around for the docs! my cycles r ranging around the 38-45 day mark so this may be helpful to me! FX Hey, gonna buy some to nite i think as im not sure if i even O at all!

anything is worth a try! i'm CD 21 at the mo so i will start them next month! Due to my cycles should i do days 5-9???

Thanx guys, congrats to all those who got their BFP's xxx

Okay girls I need Help!! I cant my dr to see if I could get something to start my cycle since its been almost 6 weeks since my miscarraige. I have had brown spotting for 4 days now, first day super light, and last 3 just when I wipe but more and my dr thinks this brown spotting is AF!! So that would mean Im probably CD3, she said count my cycle days from the spotting because its probably all I will have since my lining shed completely during m/c.

I want to try soy this cycle to have a stronger/earlier O. I was planning on taking it CD3-7 should I start today? Do you really think this is CD3? The only thing confusing me is that my cervix is high and a lil soft and shouldnt it be low and firm during the begining of the cycle? I need advice please!!

Sianyld...I would take the SI on CD5-9 since you have longer cycles. If you don't know if yo ovulate you may want to buy some cheapie OPK's. You can go to ebay and get the Wondfo brand for $1 plus $5 shipping. You get a ton of them and I think 10 HPT's. I can't remember the exact amount I got. I know it was close to 100 of them though. It's good so you can poas all you want until you figure it out.

Vanillastar...I wouldn't count on your CP right now as a method of knowing where you are in AF. CP can change several times through out the day. If your doc thinks this is your cycle then I would go ahead and take the SI like normal. It really couldn't hurt. GL

Hiya,

I posted on here when it started a while ago saying i was going to try soy. I did and got my bfp the 1st month of trying them, sadly i had a mc but after 9 months of trying withought and no bfp, they must of done something!
My cycles are usually between 40 and 50 days and the soy brought it down slightly but not loads.

Anyway im back to ttc and started soy again yesterday :)

Hiya,

I posted on here when it started a while ago saying i was going to try soy. I did and got my bfp the 1st month of trying them, sadly i had a mc but after 9 months of trying withought and no bfp, they must of done something!
My cycles are usually between 40 and 50 days and the soy brought it down slightly but not loads.

Anyway im back to ttc and started soy again yesterday :)

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, but glad to hear soy worked for you. If you dont mind me asking when did you ovulate without soy and what did soy move it to?

I have 45 day cycles with ovulation on CD30 and Im going to try the soy to get a stronger/earlier O. I got pregnant in may when I ovulated on CD30 but sadly m/c at 8 weeks. I just got my first AF back and cant wait to try soy.

What dose did you take?

Have a look at my FF link my bfp month with soy is on their. Ignore the 2 months before it for some reson they were random early ovulation cycles which i never had before and not had since!

I usually ovulate between cd 33 and 35 the soy moved it to cd 27 so like i said it didnt bring it much sooner but i think maybe a stronger ovulation etc. I used 100mg as it was my 1st month using it.

I am also on my 1st af since mc hopefully will be gone soon :) this month im using 125 mg.

Have a look at my FF link my bfp month with soy is on their. Ignore the 2 months before it for some reson they were random early ovulation cycles which i never had before and not had since!

I usually ovulate between cd 33 and 35 the soy moved it to cd 27 so like i said it didnt bring it much sooner but i think maybe a stronger ovulation etc. I used 100mg as it was my 1st month using it.

I am also on my 1st af since mc hopefully will be gone soon :) this month im using 125 mg.

Well 6-8 days sooner isnt bad though, its practically a whole week earlier. I wouldnt mind that at all. What days did you take it?

Hey...

I will be TTC in november but I am starting to get organised now...

At the moment I have 29ish day cycles.

Last month I ov'd on CD16 and this month on CD14.

But my problem is I have one blocked tube... my left...

So does this stuff make you ovulate more like clomid? How does it work?

Would it be worth me taking even though my cycles arent long?

I used a persona monitor to track my cycles at the moment.

xxx

Well 6-8 days sooner isnt bad though, its practically a whole week earlier. I wouldnt mind that at all. What days did you take it?

I suppose when you think of it like that :)
I took it day 3-7 and im doing the same this month.

ladies... the soy has worked for me.. i started spotting only 4 weeks after my last af.. i usually only get af every 3-5 months.. its a miracle.. either its implantation or af starting either a great thing as it means my af has gone reg now.. meaning im ovulating..

soooo exciting thought id share with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->