• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

I started taking Soy yesterday, 13 days after the start of my period. I am confused on when you should start? Should I stop taking it?

yes, stop!!!

its too late into your cycle, you take it like clomid for 5 days at the begining either day 2-6,3-7,4-8 or 5-9.

Im on CD 12 today got my 1st high CD11, done a cb digital one yesturday evening aswell (the one with the smiley face) and altho i didnt get a smiley face yet which i wasnt expecting but the line was pretty dark.

I started the SI yesterday CD3. I took 160mg. Anyone think I should take more or less? I have a reg. 28 day cycle. I know I ovulate but I wasn't doing so until CD15-17. Last time I tried SI it upped my O day to CD14, where I think it should be to give me a decent LP.

Hi everyone.

I started soy for the first time this cycle (days 3-7) and I got my first high on the CBFM today at CD11! Whoop! Thiis is great cos have been oving anywhere between CD19 and 28! I will hopefully OV in the next few days but it's a shame we can't do anything as my OH is leaving the country tomorrow and I have my HSG next week :-(

But looks promising and hoping it will increase my LP and stop my pre-AF spotting. Also been getting TONS of EWCM!

Hooray for soy! Will def be continuing next month!

xxxx

Well my BFP turned out to be a big fat chemical pregnancy. I suspected as much when i couldn't get a urine test to go negative. The blood tests i had must have caught a low hcg level. My period started late tuesday night. I'm on CD2 so i started the soy again tonight. To those who are taking it, i do think it helped me get pregnant, despite the pregnancy failing. I've been TTC for 11 months and that's the best result i've gotten yet, on just my first cycle using soy. Also, my cycles had been getting long for some strange reason. My normal 28-30 day cycles became 39 and 44 days long over the 2 previous cycles. Even with a chemical pregnancy, my cycle still wound up being only 33 days. I think my period would have come 2-3 days sooner even if the pregnancy hadn't been doing on.

Well my BFP turned out to be a big fat chemical pregnancy. I suspected as much when i couldn't get a urine test to go negative. The blood tests i had must have caught a low hcg level. My period started late tuesday night. I'm on CD2 so i started the soy again tonight. To those who are taking it, i do think it helped me get pregnant, despite the pregnancy failing. I've been TTC for 11 months and that's the best result i've gotten yet, on just my first cycle using soy. Also, my cycles had been getting long for some strange reason. My normal 28-30 day cycles became 39 and 44 days long over the 2 previous cycles. Even with a chemical pregnancy, my cycle still wound up being only 33 days. I think my period would have come 2-3 days sooner even if the pregnancy hadn't been doing on.

So sorry about the chemical :hugs:

As for me, no twinges or anything yet. Im only CD12, and usually dont O until CD30. Hopefully soy will move it up though. Oh well even if it doesnt Im already almost half way there.

FX everyone gets BFP this cycle!

I love soy iso!! I read up about them thanks to bnb and bought them from holland and barretts (UK) i thought they were quite expensive as I thought they probably wouldnt work.... Wrong! my first cycle taking them I got my BFP! We had been ttc for between 2 and 3 years! I took 120mg on days 3-7 (so for 5 days) Cant recommend highly enough, good luck everyone!

I love soy iso!! I read up about them thanks to bnb and bought them from holland and barretts (UK) i thought they were quite expensive as I thought they probably wouldnt work.... Wrong! my first cycle taking them I got my BFP! We had been ttc for between 2 and 3 years! I took 120mg on days 3-7 (so for 5 days) Cant recommend highly enough, good luck everyone!

Congrats! :thumbup:

Hi there!
I have a question....I get positive OPKs each month, and I've already had a baby, so I'm pretty sure I usually ovulate.
Should I look into Soy Isoflavones, or would it be useless for me?
If a woman already ovulates, what would happen if she took them?

sorry hun :hugs:

congratulations :hugs:

So sorry about the chemical :hugs:

As for me, no twinges or anything yet. Im only CD12, and usually dont O until CD30. Hopefully soy will move it up though. Oh well even if it doesnt Im already almost half way there.

FX everyone gets BFP this cycle!

im the same, nothing at the moment, but i have took more this month so hopping it will be ssoner than cd 30 too!

Hi there!
I have a question....I get positive OPKs each month, and I've already had a baby, so I'm pretty sure I usually ovulate.
Should I look into Soy Isoflavones, or would it be useless for me?
If a woman already ovulates, what would happen if she took them?

Hi,

I also ovulate and have 2 children but im taking them, it all depends on your cycle length. if your ovulating normally around cd 14 i would leave well alone.

how long are your cycles usually?

i only take them as i usually have 40+ day cycles.

im the same, nothing at the moment, but i have took more this month so hopping it will be ssoner than cd 30 too!

I hope you ovulate sooner than CD30 too, its so long to wait! I looked at your chart and seen you were CD15, I am CD14 so we are close in our cycles, lol.

wow we are close, and your last months chart looks like my april chart. Like you tried to Ov around cd 20 and it stopped thats the same as my april one when i got my bfp and mc.

wow we are close, and your last months chart looks like my april chart. Like you tried to Ov around cd 20 and it stopped thats the same as my april one when i got my bfp and mc.

That second chart on my homepage is my april chart too. I dont have last months chart on my homepage because if was before my first AF after my m/c and I didnt O. I got bfp that April/May cycle aswell, but m/c at 8 weeks.

Im hoping to O in the next week, hopefully you do aswell. If not I hope I at least O by CD30 like usual. Although since my first AF was so light and mostly just spotting my cycle days might not be right.

:dust:

I am getting ready to give Soy Isoflavones another try. I did 120mgs on CD3-7 and ovulated but didn't get pregnant. I am just starting another cycle and I think I might take it on CD5-9 with the same dose this time. I just ordered some more OPKs and HPTs and Preseed. Praying the:witch:stays away and I get that:bfp:

question for you ladies =)

I am about to start clomid at the end of this month. can i take soy isoflavones with clomid??
never heard of taking soy until i came to BnB...any help would be appreciated.
Ps. I also take Maca

I am getting ready to give Soy Isoflavones another try. I did 120mgs on CD3-7 and ovulated but didn't get pregnant. I am just starting another cycle and I think I might take it on CD5-9 with the same dose this time. I just ordered some more OPKs and HPTs and Preseed. Praying the:witch:stays away and I get that:bfp:

sending lots of :dust:

question for you ladies =)

I am about to start clomid at the end of this month. can i take soy isoflavones with clomid??
never heard of taking soy until i came to BnB...any help would be appreciated.
Ps. I also take Maca

im sorry i dont know the answer to this, but i would say probably no as its natures version of clomid. I would think it may do more harm than good maybe over work your overies or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->