Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

thanks babyhopes10 you asked pretty much the questions i was going to ask! now i just have to wait for AF........

yep sure are....and the more i think about it the more i doubt i o'd.....but who knows...it was my first month temping and FF said i did.....ugh i just dont know anymore im getting so frustrated with this crap

kenzie - i think it is choosing you ovulated because you have a thermal shift between CD44 & 45. CD44 is below cover line and on CD45 it goes above the cover line and stays above the cover line until 6DPO. not sure how accurate your cover line is since you started mid cycle charting..are your temps always that low?

just wondering. i've read normal pre-o temps are between 97.0 to 97.6 but there are wide ranges of okay numbers. what i have found, The general rule is that you have ovulated when your temperature rises .2 degrees higher than any temperature from the previous 6 days, and it stays elevated for at least 3 consecutive days..which it clearly does in your chart.

ya it does seem like i did O i guess just having doubts now since no AF or BFP....last thursday i went to doctors and she did some bloodwork she is checking a lot of stuff but my thyroid is what she was really worried about....and i read the symptoms and a lower body temperature is one of the symptoms so maybe thats whats going on...i have noticed looking at other peoples charts that my temps are pretty low

that could be the case kenzie. here's to hoping you get everything figure out! :hugs:

thanks hun i will let u ladies know...(btw you can call me Angie lol)

I am new here and I am just wondering if anyone got pregnant using the soy? I have PCOS and I am on CD68 today and when AF shows up (hopefully soon) I am going to do SOY!! Let me know ladies! Thanks

Hey, thought I would join in..

Iv just took SI for the first time this cycle ..

I have been TTC for 1 year now ..

I have normal 26-29 day cycle with a 14 day lp, I'm taking these as even though I'm text book iv still had no luck! I chart so I know I'm OIng

I took 100mg days 3-7 and I'm currently on CD11, cbfm still saying low (not that I trust it at all!) and my opks are starting to get a line ...

I will update at the end of my cycle

I've taken them too for the first time this cycle!! :) 150mg on CD 4,5,6,7 & 8. I'm only on CD10, FX'd for us honey x

hi
took soy this month days 3-7. Loads of ewcm from day 8 onwards and now on day 13 with a really dark ov line! I know i always ovulated but the increase in ewcm is remarkable. on the down side quite irritable like pms and swollen stomach but hopefully full of eggies. fingers crossed for next few days xx

Hey, thought I would join in..

Iv just took SI for the first time this cycle ..

I have been TTC for 1 year now ..

I have normal 26-29 day cycle with a 14 day lp, I'm taking these as even though I'm text book iv still had no luck! I chart so I know I'm OIng

I took 100mg days 3-7 and I'm currently on CD11, cbfm still saying low (not that I trust it at all!) and my opks are starting to get a line ...

I will update at the end of my cycle

I am the same text book cycle perfect bloods etc but still no BFP-hoping soy helps good luck x

hi, I just got my bfp, took 120mg soy cd3-7. Took us 6months!

Good luck ladies! :D

congrats on the bfps im hoping to try isoflavones next cycle

well ive been diagnosed with pcos my ovaries are fine but bloods show i have it just been docs and on metformin now i chart and shows a thermal shift but the gyno thinks im probably not oving so im so hoping isoflavones work for me....
have a fertility appt on 11th aug but as im overweight i know i wont get now help ie clomid

is great reading that some of u ladies have ur bfps from taking isoflavones!

where do any of u get urs from and which strength like how many tabs etc ??????

I got mine from Tesco, took 120mg the month I got my bfp, before that had taken a higher dose and although I O'd it didn't make much difference to the day and I reckon I took too much. Start low and work your way up to I think no more than 240mg ish. Good luck hun!

Think theres more detailed dosage somewhere back in this thread x

Does it matter what kind? I found some at walmart (Spring Valley Soy Isoflavones 40 mg)
?? How much should one take if they are just starting and when do you take it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->