Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hi ladies :) I am now on CD9 and I took the soy for CD3-7. I've been having lots of twinges in my ovaries which I am hoping is a good sign. I took an OPK yesterday and it was negative which I figured but which day should I really start the OPK's? I have PCOS and this is my first month off the pill. My doc said the first couple of months off the pill would be my most fertile. So basically I have no idea how long my normal cycle would be. Any advice? Thanks so much in advance :)

I started poas early just incase i ov'd earlier :shrug: so started on cd8 :hugs:

Thanks so much, dons. Congratulations as well! :happydance:

I've started a few other things this cycle (raspberry leaf tea, soft cups and cough syrup), so I think I'll give it one more cycle to see if any of these make a difference and then I'll start the soy for cycle 6 if I'm not lucky.

Thanks so much to you both x

My 1st month off the pill I started testing on cd6 and ov'd on cd29. The trouble with being on the pill is, you have no idea what your cycle will do once you're not taking it!

I would keep testing from now until you get a positive. xx

Ladies, Soy-Iso brought my OPK+ date forward by 10 days!!!!
I avg a OPK+ on CD26. It's CD16 and I just got my LH surge +

woooohooooooooo

I've been TTC for 3 cycles and this is my first cycle with Soy-Iso!
I took 120 mg on CD5-7, 160 mg on CD8-9.

:wohoo:

Hooray!!!

Hi ladies

I wont be taking Soy this month afterall, I just got my BFP on a Clearblue digital :)

Im still spotting :( but i dont have any pain

Midwife is phoning me this afternoon

Im still in shock!!!

xxx

Congratulations!!!!! :dance: So nice to see the good news!!!!

Thanks ladies :) I will start testing again today. I've been TTC for a little over 5 years now. I'm bound to get my BFP soon :) Good luck to all

hiya girls, well for the last i dont know how may days i have had lots of wet clear/cloudy cm, and really itchy boobs, well up until half hour ago the cm is now sort of a creamy peachy colour still wet but with little bits of dark brown cm in it only tiny bits but does this mean im gonna be out. My boobs are still itchy but i have no real pain at all just an uncomfortable feeling low down thats it oh and ive been so damn tired and ive had a blinding headache since last night but thats it

Could just be a bit of implantation blood sweetie, they say it takes days to travel down n out your body :thumbup: sent your tests off just forgot to pm you :dohh::haha:

o thank you and do you think so i would be so relieved if it was and could it get worse
hun as ive never had implantation bleeding before so i have no idea what to expect , i feel a little bit unsure of whats happening now and i have aching down my legs only slight but there if you know what i mean and am so nervous now.
That means then that i should test after the dark stuff has gone then or can i test on weds morn and it will show up x

Sorry im just rambling am so so nervous now

Dont know much about implantation bleeding ive not had it either, but many women confuse it with their af arriving early etc so think their out that cycle only to find they pregnant, when you due af? x

3 days ago !!!! so you can see why im really nervous.
My boobs are still so itchy and achy and tired is an understatement so i just think that if i just go along with i am out then i will be nicely suprised when af doesnt show fully and i get a nice bfp xx

YAY! I ovulated! :happydance: Just missed the OPK that showed it somehow :blush:.. but i'm in TWW now and i am really hopeful!!

xxxx

Good luck to you inkdchick!! Sounding hopeful! :thumbup: Fx'ed!

xxxx

well girls looks like no ov is gonna happen for me, i think the soy didnt work, either that or my stress/bad moods are affecting my Ov :dohh: im thinking maybe i should stop trying and maybe stop temping until the new year, im really quite worked up about not being preg by now :cry:

what do you girls think?

well girls looks like no ov is gonna happen for me, i think the soy didnt work, either that or my stress/bad moods are affecting my Ov :dohh: im thinking maybe i should stop trying and maybe stop temping until the new year, im really quite worked up about not being preg by now :cry:

what do you girls think?

As I posted this morning soy delayed my ovulation by 11 days so don't make the same mistake I did and give up too soon or you'll be kicking yourself!

what do you girls think?

Dont give up yet, I took soy days 3-7 and although I didnt get a positive OPK, FF has just informed me that I O on CD28, so there is still time yet for you.

I am not sure if I usually O as this is the first cycle I have taken temps but my last cycle was 31 days so if I was O then soy has certainly delayed it, but am glad me and DH kept at it until FF confirmed O this morning.

Good luck and :dust: to all the soy girls

ok thanx girls, ill try to keep going with the every second night plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"