Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

Hey Dandy,
we've had the same cycles for a while. U usually ovulate no problem? Sometimes pet i think all this stuff isnt just as predictable and 'scientific' as we assume. My AF was four days late last cycle and it hadnt been late for a year. Some cycles are maybe just a bit different, i bet you o tomorrow!
But i know what you mean about wanting to escape all this. I think that way too.

trying no my cycles normally go from 2-4 months long :dohh: i only have Oved recently cause i did a round of clomid and then this one i was hoping the soy would do the same thing :dohh: i guess im not out yet :shrug: but i really need to find a way to destress, its like its always at the back of my mind even when im at work :dohh: and i just know that it wont help by stressing so much over it :cry: but nothing i do will take my mind off it

Think we were waiting for our last AF together, thats y i thought that.
This is my 12th cycle and i stress too. Id be due to implant on Monday and i have a massive day at work that day, prob the biggest of my career. O was today i think and i also had a very stressful day. Bd last night but it was such a chore. We not the most charged couple at the best of times!! TTC is really hard, thats why i chose my name because i think it should be called trying to cope!!

:hugs: i really get what you mean :hugs: I hope that you managed to catch that little eggie :dust: to you

trying to cope is too true :dohh: i wish i could have just fallen preg by accident as some other pple i know :dohh:

Not sure about that. Its hard now chick but you will get your baby and itll mean so much. I hope you o very soon.

yer still feeling down/sad :shrug: am trying to get more positive though :thumbup: yeah sux your comp is not working

Hey Ladies, Congrads on the BFPs.. Witch got me this morning, I'll start Soy tommorrow. I did CD 3-7 last month using 60 mg, 80mg, 120 mg, 160mg 160 mg. I think I'll start with 100 mg this time & work my way up to 160 mgs. Good Luck ladies & Baby Dust!!!!

Congrats onthe BFPs, sorry about the AFs.....

dandy, just keep BDing, even if you need to take a break from temping/OPKs, etc. I am confident you're going to ovulate....even if it take a bit. Cycle before last I ovulated on CD37...and we BDed every other day until then. Whew!!!! I think a mental break is a good thing and ov will happen at some point.

thanx allie :friend: i dont mean to be such a debbie downer :dohh: im feeling happier now though :thumbup: hope OH can keep on with the plan :dohh:

I am thinking of trying these this month, but am still breastfeeding my son (3x/day)... Does anyone know if it is ok to take while BF? I have heard soy is ok, but only up to a certain dose. DOn't know what does is recommended to aid fertility... can anyone help?? xx

Ladies, Soy-Iso brought my OPK+ date forward by 10 days!!!!
I avg a OPK+ on CD26. It's CD16 and I just got my LH surge +

woooohooooooooo

I've been TTC for 3 cycles and this is my first cycle with Soy-Iso!
I took 120 mg on CD5-7, 160 mg on CD8-9.

YAY LIZ :cloud9: That's great news:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hi ladies

I wont be taking Soy this month afterall, I just got my BFP on a Clearblue digital :)

Im still spotting :( but i dont have any pain

Midwife is phoning me this afternoon

Im still in shock!!!

xxx

AWW BETH CONGRATULATIONS :cloud9: Tha's amazing news & gives the rest of us soy girls hope:hugs: :dance::dance::dance:

Question ladies... I took 160mg CD2-4 & 200mg 4-6. my cycles are fairly short (25 days) and I usually get a peak on CBFM (10-12). I have just tested on CMFM and I have a high on day 7?!!! Is this because of the soy do you think and do you guys think that is ok? Bit worried taking soy, hope it is helping and wonder if my cycles are short should I?? And also do you think the dose is too high?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->