Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

:cry: I don't think my opks are getting any darker ...

To be honest guys I don't know what to think. As I've said I don't normally get lines on my opks, and all I'm getting at the moment is very faint lines ... I'm having a really hard time believing that I could have been lucky this cycle, not too sure if I'll be getting a frer or superdrug test while we're in London at this rate :cry:

i was getting really dark lines, on my OPK's a week ago then i dunno i think the Ov didnt happen :cry: and now im getting faint ones, i think im gonna have to wait for my body to gear up again :cry:

i feel your pain Emmy, dont forget though it is possible to miss the LH surge and maybe it happened between the OPK's you took, so keep up your bding :thumbup:

still smiley face is there/n have not ovulated yet,its been 3days not like 42 hrs since first smiley face,it was day b4 yesterday 4pm when i first got my smiley,wats going on m confused

still smiley face is there/n have not ovulated yet,its been 3days not like 42 hrs since first smiley face,it was day b4 yesterday 4pm when i first got my smiley,wats going on m confused

Maybe you're just having a really longe surge - something to do with the soy? :hugs:

i dun have ny idea but normally my ovualtion takes place btw 24 to 36hrs after lh surge,last time it was less then 24 hrs n this time its taking so long n v dtd today in the morning n used preseed,n ,y husband has a busy schedule he wont b available for bd now

I am thinking of trying these this month, but am still breastfeeding my son (3x/day)... Does anyone know if it is ok to take while BF? I have heard soy is ok, but only up to a certain dose. DOn't know what does is recommended to aid fertility... can anyone help?? xx

I waited until I stopped breastfeeding because I read that these doses of soy aren't safe while bf'ing. The SI did kick start my cycle right away :)

Hey ladies how are you all doing,
i just received my soy today :happydance: but i was wondering if i could still take them today :-k
im on cd 11 & my cycle is anything 36-40 if not more, last mnth I ov on cd26.
Im still bleeding/ spotting @ the moment (sorry tmi):blush:

Maybe just take them for 2-3 days what do u ladies think????:shrug:

thank u for all the advice :hugs:

:wave: morning girls

well its just too stressful, OH is too busy/tired to keep up with the plan so im giving up, im not gonna ask for any more BD, im gonna stop trying for a xmas bfp :dohh: we'll go see the gyn in the new year and get me bak on clomid and hopefully he will be ready to try then...better get him to do his SA soon

Hey Ladies, Congrads on the BFPs.. Witch got me this morning, I'll start Soy tommorrow. I did CD 3-7 last month using 60 mg, 80mg, 120 mg, 160mg 160 mg. I think I'll start with 100 mg this time & work my way up to 160 mgs. Good Luck ladies & Baby Dust!!!!

hi smile 4 baby--i got AF today as well---not happy

dont know whether to do soy this month or not..decisions....

poppy--gd luck with the scan..xx

congrats 2 all the bfps!!:happydance::happydance:

Thanks sweetie, not too good regarding my scan atm, they couldnt see anything in the sac even tho its grown since last week, they've taken blood today for my hcg levels and again thurseday, trying to hang in there n hope for a miracle but its hard x

Soy has made my cycles worse!! Thought I'd give it a try as my cycles range from 30-40 days, I am now on cd61 with bfn and no sign of ovulation. I took the right dose on the right days so am definately not trying this again! Any tips for helping af on it's way? I'm so fed up :(

hey emmy did u take soy, & what cd did u take it?

I took it from cd8 hun cos af was messing me around ... and I took it for the full 5 days, I figured that as my cycles are so long that it couldn't hurt giving it a try :hugs:

its still early days poppy--hope and pray for the best----hope the hcg goes up.....will think of you in prayers and thoughts...best of luck....xxx

Think i need all the prayers i can get, thank you brillbride :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->