Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

oh no poppy, lots of :dust: and good thoughts heading your way, my fxed for you :hugs:

hey emmy did u take soy, & what cd did u take it?

I took it from cd8 hun cos af was messing me around ... and I took it for the full 5 days, I figured that as my cycles are so long that it couldn't hurt giving it a try :hugs:

im cd11, do u think i can still take it maybe just for 2-3 days??? how long are ur cycles normally mine 36-42days sumtimes 45-49

Oh dear poppy, i was caught up in my own crap & didnt read it till now :dohh:

Will def keep u in my prayers & fx for u :hugs:

hello ladies how are u all.poppy dun worry everything will b fine,

Thinking of and praying for you, Poppy. :hugs: FX it's good news, when do you find out?

Hey Poppy - I hope it works out for you, honey! Love and baby dust, Minky XXX

Hey ladies.. I was looking for a Soy thread on here, and I found this!
This is my 2nd cycle on Soy. Last cycle I took it on CD 5-9 and ovulated on CD 27... This time I am taking it CD 3-7. Hopefully I ovulate earlier this time.

Thanks ladies.. my hcg levels were 15,000 today have my 2nd test tomorrow, but if its a Blighted Ovum my levels will still go up slowly until my body eventually gives up n lets me pass it naturally or i have a miracle n beanie shows up on the scan :shrug:

Hi ladies,

I've been signposted here by someone from TCC 35+ and hope someone can give me some advice.
I've had a multitude of cd21 tests and my GP doesn't think I'm ovulating. I have regular 28 day cycles and seem to get ewcm but the negative blood tests & lack of +opks on the 2 months I tried them would seem to agree. We're waiting for an appointment with an infertility clinic as DH also has sluggish swimmers.
I've been reading back through the thread & trying to work out if it would be a good idea to try Soy while we're waiting? If so does anyone have any advice as to the type to take & when to take it if I have no idea when I ovulate?? Sorry I'm so clueless!!

hello ladies its been 4 days of my pos opk,but havnt ovulted,wat is the reason?wat do i do nw

Hi ladies,

I've been signposted here by someone from TCC 35+ and hope someone can give me some advice.
I've had a multitude of cd21 tests and my GP doesn't think I'm ovulating. I have regular 28 day cycles and seem to get ewcm but the negative blood tests & lack of +opks on the 2 months I tried them would seem to agree. We're waiting for an appointment with an infertility clinic as DH also has sluggish swimmers.
I've been reading back through the thread & trying to work out if it would be a good idea to try Soy while we're waiting? If so does anyone have any advice as to the type to take & when to take it if I have no idea when I ovulate?? Sorry I'm so clueless!!

Hey Twinkle,
you are suppose to take soy at the beginning of your cycle for 5 days then stop. Usually people take it from CD2-6 or CD3-7 or CD5-9. And the dossage varies anywhere from 80mg upto 200mg. IT's probably good idea to start with lower dosage then build up.. As for brands, I think depending on where you live, you can find it either at your WMT store or GNC or even order online.... do some research on it and there are few threads on here re. SOY... get yourself familiarized before you try it..
Gluck!

poppy i hope beanie shows up..really do.....i know exactly what you are going through..........fingers crossed...xxx

poppy i hope beanie shows up..really do.....i know exactly what you are going through..........fingers crossed...xxx

Thanks sweetie, think ive accepted it now just want it to hurry up, i know that sounds so cold but i dont want to be suck in limbo for weeks, all i did was cry yesterday n im an emotional wreck, just need closure and try move on :hugs:

7wks 3 days give or take a day x

Actually now i dont know if its 6wk 3 days lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->